What is stopping the USA from nuking Islam out of the planet?

What is stopping the USA from nuking Islam out of the planet?

Other urls found in this thread:

people.howstuffworks.com/mutual-assured-destruction.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

mainly human rights

Waking up to Mecca being nuked during ramadan would make me smile for the rest of my life

Human rights dont work on roaches tho.

your country is pretty nukeworty aswell dipshit, gotta get rid of all those hotheads at once

well you have to tell the real people now

A current President that has no balls.

A biological agent would be better. Then we have deniability

yeah you should have exported gay rights and feminism instead of using it in your own country

Jews
And nuclear weapons being stupid

It would set off a chain of terrible consequences

But what if they have none?

clearly our jewish overlords disagree

but without zombies pls

aint me

Isn't Brazil the world leader in trannies and shit?

Jews

whats the point then

I wish we were. I really do.. But we don't have enough trannies nor are India (about the shit) but we have a few bolivians so...

Eu can just turn off the atoms

morals and religion

M.A.D

people.howstuffworks.com/mutual-assured-destruction.htm

Everybody is someone's bitch, poke one bitch and everything blows up.

It the past it was easy to say DEUS VULT and go kill islam(while we weren't fighting with each other)

Now Pakistan has nukes , India has nukes , Russia has shitload of nukes.

Russia affairs made it so that they have a strong aliance chain with many of the countries in the arab world.

Nuking islam off the map also means nuking france who has nukes , nuking germany with nukes , nuking england which also have nukes and nukes on submarines.

Large procentage of islam in Russia which means more nukes.

Bascily nuking is a green light for more nukes which bascily mean mutual asured destruction.

And guess what Spain has Muslism too.. you would be nuke aswell and lets say you have a plot with the US to round up and kill all of them. The radation cloud from Algeria , Moroco gonna rape everybody including you.

But there are of course ways around that , using neutron bombs or clean hidrogen bombs could prevent nuclear clounds in fucking up everything... but they are not really that efficient in "wiping"

Also US would have a nuke itself too since there are shitloads of muslism there too.. Lucky for them they are a big country and they can round up everyone put them in nevada and live stream it ....