Hilary has effectively won the LGBTQIA vote. How will Trump recover from this devastating loss?

Hilary has effectively won the LGBTQIA vote. How will Trump recover from this devastating loss?

Other urls found in this thread:

tahoesafealliance.org/for-lgbqtia/what-does-lgbtqia-mean/
youtube.com/watch?v=maEvJQBJH4s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

w/e

FYI This gay guy has AIDS. Serious.

L - Does not exist
G - Actually does exist
B - Dude, you're gay
T - Attention seekers
Q - Wut
I - Huh
A - WTF?

Eben though Trump is against the importation of Muslims- people who hate gays and want to terrorize and kill gays. I still think Hillary is going to get the LGBTQIA population.

These people don't seem to think that far ahead, and just vote for Hillary because she has a vag and a D. (D for Democrat)

tahoesafealliance.org/for-lgbqtia/what-does-lgbtqia-mean/

I didn't know what the IA stood for either. It means intersex and asexual. They are just going to keep adding letters on this forever.

It doesn't make sense because she didn't embrace gay marriage until 2013.

She's an incredible coward.

youtube.com/watch?v=maEvJQBJH4s

>LGBTQIA
Great, so she now has imaginary fairy support. BTW what does the QIA part stand for today?

l - is bullshit
g - is real
b - same as g
t - mentally ill
q - made up
i - does exist
a - not real

her support of muslims has lost her a lot of the gay vote actually

also she was against gay marriage for the longest time as well

>P
>pansexual
sure. whatever

why is intersex a thing when only a handful of people have both and even then one is probably deformed/unusable?

Ahhh I see what he's doing.

4D chess.

We should just add S to the end of it and keep referring to LGBTQS

>LGBTQIA
The loss of 3.5% of the population?

>looking at a tiny steroid dick

once you've not seen one, you've seen them all

K-keep me posted

Its amazing how people will vote to elect someone to the most powerful position in the world, solely because that person claims that she thinks guys butt fucking each other is a-ok.

This country needs a wake up call

Here i gave them the benefit of the doubt with I being Intelligent and A being atheist.

The devestating loss of less than 5% of the total population and perhaps half a percent of those who will vote

I tought that was a THREAT

3.5%? more like 0.5%

Because faggots are retarded, of course they vote for Hillary. America used to be gay, but it sure did get a whole lot gayer by 2003. In Chechnya and Libya, they put faggots to death. This isn't me being "edgy" either, this is how I actually feel towards these low lives.

You first ask to be left alone. I get it, what you do behind closed walls is YOUR business. Just like how if I wanted to kill my 4 year old daughter, I should do it, because at least we're both behind closed doors, right?

But even then, you don't stop. You want government protection even though you don't face workplace discrimination. You want to say you're oppressed even when there was no real time of oppression for you. Its not a human rights issue, it's a sexual one that you need to keep to yourself. Who cares if so and so doesn't support gay marriage? Does he really have to?

>I still think Hillary is going to get the LGBTQIA population.

These cunts are an extreme minority, it doesn't matter who the Filthy cunts vote for, pandering to them would be a bad idea.

L- lesbo disgusting shit
G- stupid homos ,illness
B- in closet homos
T - illness
The rest is bullshit for tumblr recognition

Cool.

Good goy defend the opressed, shun the biggots

No one needs the gay vote, they need the yuppy straight girl who thinks girls are epic vote

Yes, yes, good goy.

>demisexual
>literally 'I don't want one-night-stands'
nothing special about it, just another term for attentionwhoring.

>LGBTQIA
>QIA
What?

>You want to say you're oppressed even when there was no real time of oppression for you.
brittain castrated a world war 2 hero because he was a sodomite. i'd tell you to go drown in semen but i'm content with the life you've been robbed of by the death of one of the most important scientists of the 20th century

im a fag for trump

>I'll show my dick to anyone who votes for Hillary
>haha omg XDD
>I'll show my tits to anyone who votes for Trump
>FUCKING SLUT ARE YOU KIDDING ME TRUMP SUPPORTERS ARE SUCH DISGUSTING HORRIBLE PEOPLE

Heterosexual, Homosexual, Bisexual and Asexual are possible, but mostly lies.
Anything else is impossible.

I'm gay, and seeing other gays act so fucking catty about Hillary is annoying as fuck.

>We'll ignore she was openly against it less than three years ago
>We'll ignore that Trump is and always has been okay with gay people

I can't stand it. If you're not for her, you're apparently against everyone. It's sickening. I can't talk to any of them because they instantly get catty as fuck

> A = anomaly

Wait, is that an offer or a threat?

so in other words if i vote for Killery clinton i get to play wheres waldo with you pubic hair and pimples attempting to find your penis... No thanks...

He didn't go blathering about how gay he was. He basically founded the field of theoretical computer science. Most gays today are to attention-deficit and self interested to do anything he did.

That's what I'm trying to figure out.

>LGBTQIA
Just say "queer."