Is schizophrenia the next step in human evolution?

Is schizophrenia the next step in human evolution?

Other urls found in this thread:

meltingasphalt.com/hallucinated-gods/
youtube.com/watch?v=cbBkAdNc88w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What do you think schizophrenia is without using a definition you found online?

What do YOU think it is? Do you possess the mind of a schizo? I don't.

Is OCD the next step in human evolution?

You don't get evolution when the trait is sexually selected against.

Is Memes the next step in human evolution?

>Falling into a deep state of paranoia and delusion
Yeah it must be mate.

In the evolution of human communication, yes

How can schizos be real when mirrors aren't?

become a sperm donor and lie about your mental health history

boom, ~20 kids with each one having 10% chance of becoming schizo. that means 2 of your progeny

just because it's sexually selected against doesn't mean truly motivated people can't spread their deleterious shit around. Genghis Khan spread his mongoloid seed across an entire continent.

“the schizophrenic is a leap ahead that failed"

Philip K. Dick

what did he mean by this?

I feel schizophrenic in my mind when I am high and if I hungover.

Hangover one is worse, voices in my head screaming really loud of things I can't even articulate that I know don't matter over and over again causing my head ache to be worse and worse, I pour cold water on the back of my head, helps sometimes

I imagine that that skitzos can't harness the impulses in just their mind and can't their whole paradime into whatever emotion they have in their head

Babe xx

Can't = change

>I feel schizophrenic
Yeah, and I feel OCD when my pencils are crooked.

Baka desu senpai

Selection pressure doesn't work if it happens after reproductive age; most schizos aren't too noticeable until their twenties.

There is no more evolution.

I'm not showing off Brett, don't you have things running over and over in your mind when you are hungover?

like all personality diseases (DSM IV), it is a reaction of your mind to certain adverse conditions, with an intent to protect you. similar to how pain is a reaction from your body which serves to protect you.

Why so defensive friend?

Yes ;DDD

Seriously, what did he mean by this

I have things running over and over in my mind every moment of my waking life.

The maternal side of my family is all fucked up; mom and grandma is schizoid (even from early age I noticed something was off with the both of them) and my great uncle has full-blown schizophrenia.

For the longest time I thought it was OCD but as I aged I learned that my ruminations were more based in paranoia than obsession. And looking back I was a paranoid freak even as a kid. I had fully fledged existential crises over me being born out of wedlock for example. At 8 fucking years old.

I read The Doors of Perception by Huxley and he argued that schizophrenics essentially have an unrestrained mind (in relation to 'The Mind at Large' while on mescaline) that they can't harness for their personal benefit.

I think that's what PKD is talking about. I still don't really get it though.

nevermind, what I said in this post is pretty much just a clearer rephrasing of what PKD said. SO yeah, that's what he meant

One of my close relatives is schizophrenic, I've got very mild symptoms myself. I've had strange experiences, where I've said something with my internal voice and my relative responded as if I said it out loud.

>tfw you realize schizophrenia is a primitive form of telepathy and thats why it fucks peoples thoughts up

>close relatives
How close?

Fuck no OP. I live with someone who is a paranoid schizophrenic, diagnosed, and it is a fucking nightmare. Fuck that shit and fuck you for suggesting it's in anyway positive.

They should be fucking euthanized. If I ever get sick like that, I'm killing myself.

No but it proves demons or evil spirits are real what else can it be? It's a ducking devil controlling or speaking through that person without their consent which is why the host cannot control or know wtf he just did. Of course there is no such thing this is just an incurable disease that can't be helped according to "doctors" so keep buying the pills goy.

describe his symptoms

How dare you!

Transgenderism is!

if you think about it, without schizophrenia there are half as many voices and ideas to be heard. if everyone was schiophrenic, nobody would be lonely and there would be twice as many people thinking about the world's problems.

This really made me think.

t. schizo

Seemingly nonstop visual and audible hallucinations.

He yells daily, no exception, it is every single day. He's yelling right now.

He has stupid rituals, he can't walk in certain areas of the house because he says something will trap him, etc etc etc.... when I try to clean my grandmother 's room, he yells at me cause he wants to lay down and sleep (they sleep in the same room.). My grandmother sometimes yells at him to shut up, he yells back at her... he's always yelling.

Fuck him, he should be fuckin put to sleep...

My brother is schizo so I know a fair bit about it. However, I also think this thread is more /x/ material. You'll get lots of support for your crackpot theory there, OP.

required reading for this thread

meltingasphalt.com/hallucinated-gods/

Have psychosis and will eventually have schizophrenia.
I hear people's conscience in my head constantly. Haven't utilised it as it's to uncontrolled but sometimes when talking to people individually I can manipulate their impulses and incorporate suggestions sort of like a mentalist. Everyone usually has the same raw insecurities centered around proving they do not participate in their deep unconscious prude thought's: rape, incest, exploiting children, aggression, remorse, illegal activities etc.

It's the only positive aspect to this mental condition. Other than that I don't wish it on my worst enemies (apart from jew and muds)

I have DID and a lot of this concept is familiar to me. It's interesting to read what there is written on the subject.

They taught us poetry in English class as a way to express thoughts and feelings. Soon they will teach the children memes in English class as a way to express thoughts and feelings
KEK is great!

Definitely not.
My girlfriend suffers paranoid schizophrenia. I encourage you to find a paranoid schizophrenic girlfriend -- that will answer your question.

do you ever want to leave her?

Have you considered that this in fact all originates within your own head?

We did come close to doing so several times but we need each-other. I am learning from her and she is from me. Plus, we're a perfect fit. We are both outsiders.

Lad get yourself checked out

Kek
Cancuck makes me laugh at once

Yes

But we need to experiment on them more.

No it sucks man you just shitpost on Sup Forums and go to the hospital sometimes for doing stupid shit

at least I'm not as bad as Terry Davis but I watch his videos a lot

btw Terry Davis is an incredibly racist schizophrenic who created an entire operating system and compiler out of fucking assembly called TempleOS which is how he talks to God

youtube.com/watch?v=cbBkAdNc88w

oh I forgot to mention I'm also a computer scientist and he knows exactly what he's talking about

No.
Young Jews have it

IKF. For me it's like scribbling or the chattering of insects. The only way to shut it out is to slam my head into a wall or else to have a hot shower in the dark.

can you be schizo and still be cognizant of that? or do you have to be fully gone mental asylum type?
i feel like i could be schizo but i'm able to keep my life together enough
maybe its a spectrum and i'm just mild

Chuckled. No, but it's being a Trans person.

Libido is one of the first thing that goes in the disorder and it affects people of reproductive age.

So no.

often when im really tired and im laying down trying to go to sleep the white noise around me will "manifest" into whispers that will startle me back to full alertness
its pretty gay

pretty sure this happens to everyone. it's just a stage of the sleep cycle where reality seems to mesh with a dream state

> doing something only possible in the past >100 years
> evolution

well thats a relief

This, I hate this shit... makes me think I'm going nuts.

Legit schizophrenia? No. Not unless they start teaching Time Cube in schools.

What this guy said.

On the bright side, if you're /x/ at all you can probably turn it toward some occult goal.

I know but I'm still sane enough to read people's body language and understand at a deeper level (thanks acid and ecstasy, I owe you guys) about psychology and apply it to my own thought process as well as others.

Inb4 I want to fuck kids. Wouldn't mind a blow job off a 12 year old who wouldn't

Imagine if we developed some type of sensors we can strap to someone's head, and have them lie on a table in a really big enclosed room that's shielded from outside noise, and the person in the sensors on the table just relaxes, and then the room will begin to mainfest on the walls and in the air that persons's conscious and subconscious. I wonder what we'd see out of different people.

Probably ideas and information senpai.

After all the brain is a logical instrument in its core element after maternal.

am I hallucinating these digits pham?

I don't know senpai, are you? Blink repetitivly quick as your brain can't keep the processing speed of hallucinating in that way

The post-modern Marxist philsophers Deleuze and Guattari published some theory that schizophrenics were the only ones who could defeat capitalism because their thought patterns weren't restrained by reality or something like that.

Though they didn't know anything about what schizophrenia really is.

That's what the OP's theory would lead to, I can only see it being adopted by the craziest leftists for who not making any sense is a benefit. If so, of course you'd like schizophrenics.

Sexual pressures don't work well with humans anymore. We're ending up with a lot of diseases becoming common place because of cosmetic and medical advances.

You're attempt at ignorance isn't cool or funny burger, lurk moar. Not every Schizo is a rambling madman that identifies with the left wing, the coherent mild types are usually extreme right wing like me.
But I've read about those philosopher's years back and began studying psychoanalysis and media, and it's scarily interesting how movies and some TV programmes utilize the background noise to play on people's mind and put them in a trance. Sounds incoherent, kek right? But I know exactly what I'm talking about and it's no hallucination. Hollywood does have the world's greatest psychologists working in the editing room.

One of the benefits of schizophrenia is how much information you absorb. The downside is how completely you understand different ideas. I can encompass just about anything and the only way one belief system becomes top dog in my head is by thoroughly figuring out what the truth is by being very careful not to run in circles.

I think most of us tend to get destroyed by our own enthusiasm.

Schizophrenics? No.

Schizoids? Yes.

That makes quite some sense surprisingly. Usually my thought circles are the same thing so I've gradually became more psychotic that I still haven't changed or 'released' these thought patterns/superstitions/insecurities.
Just gonna meditate and get excited about starting my computer science course :^)

Schizo is a meme related to discreditting people like this

Based Bobby Fischer. He's an enigma. Love him

this could be related

>special snowflake schizo

Shit, finding out Bob was based as fuck about Jew's still at with his celebrity status has cured my depression on the spot

this has happened to me

You guys would really enjoy Peter Watt's sci-fi. In his timeline, treatment for schizophrenia/multiple personalities was made illegal as it was considered murder to merge or disappear the other personalities.

no i hate myself everyday and tears my family apart im literally a human c4 charge destroying my family unit

To many factor cause Schizophrenia to truly know for sure. I have always been under the ipression those who have Schizophrenia are under Satanic Demonic spiritual attack, they should accept its happening to them, not be cowards, and let the spirits and angels fight the war going on, you of course helping them with the choices you make. Remember, ESP is controlled "Schizophrenia" if you want to call it that, beware of such spiritual matters such as ESP though.

>tfw I had to quit smoking bud because I was starting to become schizophrenic

Remember, no being or entity is beyond judgement, even if they arrogantly presume they are!

he did have to flee to Iceland though

Fun fact: Bobby Fischer was Jewish himself.

all the best anti-semites are jews

t. one of them

You say that but if it came to it, you would side with Israel over the West.

Kek. Same with me. Shit ain't it. If I ever get high again it'll probably be edibles and very strong ones

For a couple days after trying crystal meth for the first and last time i felt like i had schitzo but then it cleared up.
I railed a fat line for my first time

Fuck off chasecarlson1

h-has Sam Harris finally cracked???

Couple days after quitting for the first time in almost a year I woke up in the middle of the night shaking and sweating and thought I was going mental.

Do not recommend

This isn't schizophrenia mate, it's a weed induced panic disorder. It'll pass in a couple of months and you'll be able to smoke just fine again.

> t. Person who went through the same shit and was diagnosed