Educated people conclude: Hillary Clinton is a better choice than trump

Hillary Clinton - The choice of educated people!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jul/20/donald-trump-sexual-assault-allegations-jill-harth-interview
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/06/01/donald-trump-lawsuits-legal-battles/84995854/
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/06/09/donald-trump-unpaid-bills-republican-president-laswuits/85297274/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump_University#Lawsuits_in_federal_court
youtube.com/watch?v=aIhk9eKOLzQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Left
90% of population, those not in power are more likely to vote in record numbers
>Middle
8% of population
>Right
2% of population

The more educated you are, the better decisions you make.

Good granny clinton - a proven history of truly taking care of americans. she used to work at helping disabled children and their families even before her political career. as she entered the political life, she passed plenty of humanitarian laws such as laws aiding wounded soldiers and better health care for children.

She also funded 2 wars illegally.

>More women receive degrees
>More women graduate in liberal arts BY FAR
>a monkey can get a degree in liberal arts

I'd like to see a breakdown with types of degrees. I'm in engineering and pretty much everyone in my class that I've talked to supports trump. Meanwhile in my friends journalism class, everyone there hates Trump.

BECAUSE MUH EDUCATION MAKES ME SUCH A BETTER PERSON BECAUSE THAT'S TOTALLY TRUE

Edufags need to go slit their wrists with the haughty "If you don't have a degree, you're worthless" nonsense.

Why is this same fucking Jew cunt being allowed to spam the board with the same bullshit over and over today?

SAGE
A
G
E

Forgot to mention that while in the journalism class, even though everyone hates Trump, everyone also agrees Clinton is terrible. They just hate Trump more because of feelings, where they hate Clinton because she's corrupt.

Wow! The working class want's this man to represent them?

I don't agree that clinton is terrible.
while many of the criticisms on her are legitimate, many of them are also nothing more than conspiracies that are orchestrated by the republican party.

Not every thing you hear about clinton on Sup Forums is truthful.

>Educated people

>Israel

1. Many western countries funded rebels in the middle east, pin-pointing just her for this is ridiculous

2. it was not done illegally.

Why are the CTR shills using Israeli proxies now?

oh that's right someone doxed all the canadian IPs

Shill thread abandon now

Education makes a person less likely to make stupid decisions. Uneducated people account for a lot of hospital injuries, criminal activity and early death.

Trump can only appeal to the uneducated, he certainly can't back up his campaign with logic and reason

>(((Educated)))

>people with a jew indoctrination camp degree vote Hillary

I know

IIRC Reddit based this off "Degrees" then refused to post what type of degree, so it's a BA in Women studies but I voted Shillary. TY based statistics.

Pretty much why I stopped attending poli sci.
Thankfully, in Texas the teachers are a bit more tongue in cheek about it because they know that someone will call them out for being a faggot.
I went to three classes and got an A overall with no studying.

wtf I hate trump now

> has over 3,500 lawsuits in his past, more than any previous presidential candidate

> one of them is a woman who sued him over a sexual assault, and he made a deal with her to drop the case. theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jul/20/donald-trump-sexual-assault-allegations-jill-harth-interview

> Many of the lawsuits are due to him not paying in time to his workers

> Scammed people for tens of thousands of dollars in trump university

This are all real and factual, i invite you to fact check it for yourself.

Btw in case you are too lazy to google sources:
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/06/01/donald-trump-lawsuits-legal-battles/84995854/

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jul/20/donald-trump-sexual-assault-allegations-jill-harth-interview

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/06/09/donald-trump-unpaid-bills-republican-president-laswuits/85297274/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump_University#Lawsuits_in_federal_court

There you go.

>education
if women's studies and that sort of course is thrown into the mix, then this "finding" is biased.

You know it was. Thats why they even did the study.

The truth is that postgrad favor logic and well done plans over Trump's mess of electoral program.
The point is that Hillary will never stick to it and she's a proven liar, thus Trump is the only right choice.

MAGA

Hillary clinton the choice of these last 3 digits add up to 8

You forgot to change your flag.

Hillary Clinton coordinated with the DNC to sabotage the primaries. She essentially stuck her middle up at the democratic process.

So, no, I won't be voting for corporate Hillary, Wall Street Hillary, TPP Hillary, Iraq War Hillary.

But I will vote for Jill Stein, you twat.

Only 5% more? Seriously ? That's it? Doesn't mean shit.

>Hillary Clinton - The choice of educated people!!!

No, not for 34% of them.

>last three digits add up to 8
>233

Women studies, african american studies, sociology, communications, accountants; all count as "educated"

Israelis talking about what they want to be, kek

>The more educated you are, the better decisions you make.

People who go to left wing universities and are brainwashed there are more likely to vote for leftist politicians. In other news, water is wet.

(((educated)))

You mean college where people are literally brainwashed?

youtube.com/watch?v=aIhk9eKOLzQ

>me write phd in sociology, me smart

This. Jews have control of curriculum in ALL FUCKING UNIVERSITIES ACROSS WESTERN EUROPE AND NORTH AMERICA.

>HURR DURR EDUCATED PEOPLE

YEAH PEOPLE YOU FORCFULLY GIVE BRAINWASHING PROPAGANDA ON THE SIDE OF THEIR REAL COURSES, TO PROGRAM THEM SOCIALLY.

Pls kikes go away

You don't learn everything in life out of a book. Some things you learn from experience.

There's a difference between knowledge and wisdom.

She worked helping disabled children because she couldn't pass the bar exam. My god schlomo give it a rest