How the actual fuck did this happen?

youtube.com/watch?v=Zzu15ZezipE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4PmUrrAkYfg
youtube.com/watch?v=8iu2HXqotKM
youtu.be/dvzDXg8-Su8
nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/amp/trump-adviser-son-post-image-trump-s-deplorables-featuring-white-n646431
youtu.be/WQihoCc5EHI
youtube.com/watch?v=aW0otG1buB8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=4PmUrrAkYfg

>Pepe please stop

PEPE PLEASE STOP

Where's Wojak

Life on the internet must be such a constantly confusing and frustrating experience for the creator of Boy's Club. Has he ever spoken about the insane degree to which this character of his has taken on a life of his own wholly independent of anything he ever intended?

Where were you when the robots began utilizing meme warfare?

>mfw pepe of mass destruction

toddlers will now grow up with pepe in their lives

>tfw my grandkids ask me what I was doing in the meme wars and I show them this

>a women out there was paid good money to sing this

>pepe please stop

youtube.com/watch?v=8iu2HXqotKM

>mfw

>Grandpa, what was life like before the dawning of the Second Age of Kek

lol wut

Seriously, can't they run this stuff by interns before they say it?

So Trump is a joke but the woman raging against cartoon frogs is perfectly sane?

What is going on in your country Americlaps?

What's the point when you can say it's bad to make Trump look bad

Aren't these kinds of videos basically really complex money laundering schemes involving bots and slave labor?
I've heard rumors of occult brainwashing but that seems dumb, but I've noticed occasionally some of these videos will just sporadically throw in nightmare fuel on their playlists.

God, can you imagine some bored parent sits their baby in front of a computer to watch this for a few hours, and they suddenly get THIS?

youtu.be/dvzDXg8-Su8

I mean it's not that intense or scary, but it's still gory corpse monsters on something aimed at literal babies. The fact that it isn't so extreme is exactly why it's kind of fucked up

Who the fuck keeps making these?

How do they have the means to do them, much less shit out 5 different variations everyday?

Is it just a really bored person that changes the models for a preset video or are we looking at something far more sinister?

>this is real life

Memes were a mistake

-Sup Forums, 2016

>baby finger zombie is the one with no legs crawling on the floor

Honestly, they really were.

He's cool with it.

running theory is bots and/or Indians churning these things out and watching each other's videos to drive up ad revenue for some unknown Indian genius/asshole who figured it out.

I liked 'em better as in-jokes.

r34 of the girls when?

There's an English version of this?

Jesus Christ

Why do you people keep giving attention to this shit

Do you actually go on youtube and search for videos with pepe? Did it get recommended to you because you did such things in the past?

That's like posting facebook memes and ranting about how bad they are. We know whence you acquired this trash, normshit.

nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/amp/trump-adviser-son-post-image-trump-s-deplorables-featuring-white-n646431

Prominently featured over Trump's right shoulder: popular white nationalist symbol, Pepe the Frog.

"Pepe the Frog is a huge favorite white supremacist meme," Heidi Beirich of the Southern Poverty Law Center told NBC News of the meme.

While Pepe the Frog may not be a household name, the meme is known to members of the alt-right on the internet.

"It's constantly used in those circles," Beirich said. "The white nationalists are gonna love this because they're gonna feel like 'yeah we're in there with Trump, there's Pepe the Frog.'"

Pepe the Frog, a cartoon amphibian, was popularized on the website Sup Forums, and became associated with the neo-Nazi movement.

>and became associated with the neo-Nazi movement.

News to me.

youtu.be/WQihoCc5EHI

What is this
It's

It's almost worth watching just to try to decipher what the fuck you're watching, it's like fucking aliens with no conception of humanity made these and don't understand why it's freaky to show a cutesy disnew girl laugh while her mouth bleeds out or why it's weird that she wakes up bald

The problem there being that those people are (literally) unaware that Sup Forums extends beyond Sup Forums and Sup Forums

MILO IS A FUCKING GAY JEW
HIS TWITTER HANDLE IS THE MOST DANGEROUS FAGGOT

I find it hilarious, /r9k/ spent months trying to get "normies" to stop using Pepe with PEE PEE POO POO bullshit and Sup Forums memes so hard with Pepe that it becomes their "symbol" with even Trump retweeting Pepes
If Trump wins, we are gonna see new levels of shitposting

All those kids in middle school and highschool will now be walking around carrying and wearing white nationalist symbols because of Hillary. I wonder how many of them will be attacked for it.

I mean you do enough Nazi edits of Pepe normalfags are going to assume things

Guys.

Regardless of what your political beliefs or affiliations are you and everyone on this website needs to be aware that right now the Clinton campaign and parts of the Media are attacking Pepe and using it to smear their opponents.

It doesn't matter what your views are or who you support, if you have anything to do with Pepe now you're part of this group they are lumping you into. They are using us for their own propaganda. Regardless if it's a Pepe that looks like Thanos or a Pepe that looks like Batman or a Pepe that looks like a Ninja Turtle. Anything you share is going to make you look bad and the dumb normies are going to attack you over it.

I just want everyone to be aware and be careful so you don't get shit from friends and family over something you may or may not even support. This is unfair to Sup Forums. This is unfair to all of us. Even the SJW-liberal types who also share Pepes.

Pepe belongs to the creator of Boy's Club and to all of us.

Don't let yourself become someone else's tool for their pursuit of power.

Stay safe Anonymous.

This is kinda comfy.
Is this the cartoon equivalent of moe?

What the fuck is with those sound effects.
And why the hell is Spiderman there.

Spiderman and Elsa are used in a fuckload of videos due to being heavily searched for on Youtube

Sweet. what is next? /r9k/ Cat Lady Slave will be a symbol for young children to become? Suicide when?

Milo got unbanned?

See, I think this is hilarious. Maybe I'm too old-fashioned, but this is all pretty lulzy.

You ever think maybe that meme magic stuff is actually real? I mean, it got a cartoon frog addressed by the two biggest candidates for united states presidency, so however it goes, in a year, someone shitposting about a fucking frog from a stoner comic from like 2001 is going to be the president of the United states.

How did we end up in this timeline?

>Is this the cartoon equivalent of moe?
No.
No it is not.

>Elizabeth
Of course it's a dumb whore. Only dumb whores have that name.

>paid good money
>good

>all this rampant pepe posting
>frog girls still aren't more popular

How the fuck do people actually want Alex Jones on their side?

Of course it is, Sup Forums just seems to have the weakest meme magic so no one here sees it often.

Why am I getting a Franken Fran vibe from all this Frozen game/video shit?

It genuinely bamboozles me that Sup Forums doesn't mention morrison or at least chaos magik more. It's literally what they're doing.

we have too many symbols that get focused on, so the energy gets split up and achieves nothing bar more arguments over whether or not superman could solo the avengers etc etc

Because cute girls and understated guro

>you now imagine clickbait articles about "white nationalist holocaust denialist writer Grant Morrison"

I've thought it was real ever since Baneposting crashed that plane.

>white nationalist holocaust denialist writer Grant Morrison

>In a year, someone shitposting about a fucking frog from a stoner comic from like 2001 is going to be the president of the United states

Now that you put it that way, I want to kill myself

IT'S HAPPENING

>you will never become a kekultist and usher in a new age of heresy in the name of kek, ushering in swathes of meme demons to blight the earth in memes and fire
>you will never be rewarded with a cute frog girl wife for your efforts
>you will never be the breadwinner, shitposting professionally from home, watching anime with her and living forever in the memescape
>you will never have rough passionate interapecies sex while watching anime
>you will never father a large brood of half frog half human demememon babies to spread your family power
>you will never grow old as a meme wizard with your beautiful meme family

youtube.com/watch?v=aW0otG1buB8

What can you expect from a fallen board?

Pepe, are you hiding in the grass?

Pepe, come here. Pepe? Pepe!

Pepe, is that a knife? What are you doing Pepe?

Don't come any closer Pepe! Stop! Stop Pepe, please!

We have memed Hillary into having a stroke, what have you been up to Sup Forums?

Someone draw Pepe with tits and make it genuinely arousing. Get the world to fap to Pepe now instead of hating him.

We're trapped in the shitty, Berenstain universe.

People in the Berenstein universe probably don't have to deal with this shit.

We really have fallen.

Laughing at Marvel comics collapse. So we're both going after the Libs

>not thanking Kek for the blessings of the best timeline
I bet you cried when the Brexit passed too faggots.

This whole year has just been one giant fucking meme. Beats 2015 by a mile tho'.

I'm working on a comic about meme magic and did some research on the subject.

Napoleon and Charles manson both mentioned meme magic. Alexander the great mentioned meme magic.

The epic of fucking gilgamesh mentioned meme magic.

It's fucking real, guys. It's an actual fucking thing that keeps getting refferenced under different names throughout history but essentially keeps mentioning the same practices and the same symbolism of ancient animal gods and repeating patterns. It even comes up in sociology academia a lot.

The rabbit hole goes all the way to the center of the earth, man, I don't even know what to say.

I hope you are ready for eight years of severe Bendis ass-pain.

No, no, no, that's only be passable if you get to change the face a bit. The only way to make Pepe hot while staying on model is to turn him into a giant musclehulk with that smug grin being balanced by the fuckhuge bulge in his briefs

this one is best

I think it can be done, just got to change pepe's facial features to be a lot more feminine. Have his lips come to a point instead of being one big cylinder, give him more appealing eyes, make the head shape more feminine, give him some replacement for hair like ornaments.

Maybe have a couple of different variations, like a long legged skinny pepe, a shortstack pepe, or a big tits big ass hourglass shape pepe.

Call her pepa

Man you got it wrong
>berenstein universe
>everyone is typically happy, mood is still stuck in the nineties.
>but its boring and uneventful

our universe
>Shit is going down all the time
>everything bad is happening to everyone
>our only hope is to summon an egyptian frog god to alter reality and elect a former reality show star president.

Who needs contentment when you have excitement.

That Pepe is kind of cute. Actual Pepe makes me want to punch my fucking screen. Christ, I hate that thing so much I want to purge it from the internet.

>If Trump wins, we are gonna see new levels of shitposting

this is the main reason I don't want trump to win

this shithole will get immeasurable worse
I'd actually have to stop going on here
I'd stop being a NEET
I'd actually have to get a life

>being this rustled over a meme

People like you are the reason I keep coming back to this shithole

So if trump wins, you'll become better as a person?

>Make Anons Great Again

I'm actually terrified what's going to happen to Sup Forums if Trump wins.

On the other hand, if he loses Sup Forums is going to be the cuckee instead of the cucker, for once.

>I'd stop being a NEET
You have to stop being neet because your mommy and daddy don't live forever. Do not blame Trump for this.

What if we just made Attea into OUR Pepe?

I mean, she is a frog, right? Maybe she can share in the meme magic. And she's already sexy.

>it will get worse
I couldn't give a fuck, I want out of this place and I want to be a good artist and programmer just so I'm not stuck being a depressed NEET
If it takes Trump making me great again, fuck it, I'll take it

That's half assing it

Why were people so buttmad about Red Skull? It makes sense for him to twist an issue people were legitimately concerned about to recruit into his grassroots HYDRA, they stressed how he wanted to convince people instead of using his haxxor Xavier brain.

I do agree that Spencer handles political commentary poorly for the most part, god I hope this USAgent thing goes well.

Well the other user is right, Pepe is too cartoonishly unattractive to be made sexy. We're gonna need a new frog.

What's the feminine of Pepe?

We really gonna do this?
We made pepe our Frankenstein monster, are we going to make him a Frankenstein bride?

Fucking lord. I really wish I had a few million dollars to just piss away because I would fund the production of this movie.

Didn't Matt fur draw pepe a few years after boys club?

Didn't he draw pepe with a girlfriend? Like an actual canon picture of a female pepe frog?

I will warn you, no matter who wins the site burns down for at least a week.

If it's Trump it will be a massive celebration, with a few digs and light hearted raids on Sup Forums because you have a bernout reputation.

If it's Hillary, Sup Forums will implode and the containment seals will break and an ocean of shit will hit. Then Sup Forums will be censored for hate speech under the new UN laws which govern the internet.

it could mean honest money and not dirty monry

I know drama sounds fun but it will only be a week of super shitposting and then smoldering embers

Humans really don't want to stray from the status quo too much, everything will return to shitty normalcy soon after election day

Are you anons registered to vote btw?