Anyone remember The Secret Show?

Anyone remember The Secret Show?

VICTOR
ARE
YOU
STILL
ALIVE

This was my shit back in the day. Literally was my favorite show at a time.

Yes, I'm still alive!

It was actually pretty clever despite how gross some of the comedy was.

Holy shit i do.
I remember one episode in particular where people say some combination of words and they turn into zombies.
The nostalgia hits like a truck with stuff like this.

I liked it.

BUD UDM BWEEEEEEEEDAWW
BUM
BU DUM BEWWWWWWWOOM
BWA

Did you guys find The Secret Thing, the spider, and the four digit code hidden in every episode?

Yes, and I hated it.

Was there ever a point to that, like an online contest or something, or was it just for fun?

The 4 digit code you could enter in the website to get to secret sections. The others were just for fun. It was the secret show, after all, so they jam packed secrets in it.

The best era of my life when I came home from school to watch Kappa Mikey and W.I.T.C.H. and Code Lyoko and then stayed up late at night to watch The Secret Show and The X's.

This show was great. I still remember the Lucky Leo episode. Luck based superpower has become my all time favorite directly due to this show.

>staying up late at night watching nicktoons

comfy

AS YOU KNOW I TAKE SECURITY SO SERIOUSLY THAT FOR REASONS OF THE TIGHTEST SECURITY MY NAME IS CHANGED DAILY

TODAY, YOU MY CALL ME... eugh...

His manificent grand royal highness Archduke BallsackMcNiggerTittyBoogerSprinkleCupcake

Yeah, it was quite good. Miss it

>YOU MY CALL ME
>MANIFICENT
To be honest manificent sounds like a compliment towards someone who's swol

When i saw this thread i started playing that filthy frank clip in my head where hes screaming "THIS IS MY SHIT", i hope your happy Op.

FLUFFY
FLUFFY
BUNNIES

Cockmongler Cuntsmasher

Did this have an ending?