Why do westerners suck at drawing?

Why do westerners suck at drawing?

>inb4 everyone says CalArts

Why do easterners suck at character development?

cartoony cartoons get praised harder the uglier they are
serious good-looking shit costs way more money and gets no respect, just gets more heavily censored (because oh no, realism could HURT CHILDRENS!) then it gets unceremoniously canceled for not making enough money

executive cashgrabbing

I don't know.
Bob's Burgers is definitely not the most prettiest thing on TV, but it is very enjoyable to watch for its characters.

What about Archer?

Why do westerners suck more at character development?

As fond as I am of Archer, it's a good show because of it's writing and characters. It's animation is barely animated, regardless of style. It's only a tier above Johnny Test level tweening.

Because Jewish Marxists have infiltrated art schools

Why do westerners suck at factory labor? They don't, it's just cheaper to operate your factory in a country with a lower standard of living.

Could Archer work as a live-action show? I imagine it'd be far cheaper to make.

Stylized, simple artwork allows more freedom of expression

Sorry, white boy. You'll never be Japanese. Go cry about it on Sup Forums.

Explosions require permits and stuff and red tape. Plus that guy gets hurt a lot

it's called style, you'd either like it or hate it

Poor korea man work hard, work hands to bone, practise art 18 hours a day, no stop, get better all time. Fat america pay 3 cent per hour to draw stupid stick figure, make it move. Korea man sublime art never be appreciate

>infiltrated art schools

oh you mean like ninjas or something?

fine then, I'll just say
MODERN ART SCHOOLS ARE SCAMS!!!!

This show isn't animated in America. As for the character designs themselves, they were created to be as simple and plain as possible to accommodate the pea-sized budget that corporations issue to their third world sweatshops to animate the shit.

They don't even try like they used too.

Name one Western cartoon with any character development at all. You can't.

It's our big Western noses
They're too large and get in the way of us seeing our canvas

Same reason everyone else sucks at drawing
The standards are so low

Shalom fellow American animator!