Flash is OP

Serious question, why are Steppenwolf's forces even considered a threat? Can't the Flash run faster than light, to the point where he can time travel and shit? He can basically stop time and kill every enemy soldier in the world while they're frozen and they can do literally nothing to stop him. How can this movie have any dramatic tension with Barry "my side instantly wins" Allen in it?

Barry is still inexperienced with the speed force in the movie and cannot employ all the OP powers you see in the comics.

He could run fast enough to go back in time to warn Batman in BvS, that's pretty outrageously OP. Darkseid was silly to be worried about Clark when Barry's got a way higher powerlevel.

Western comic characters are writen like shit

He barely managed to get a few words off before it failed. He obviously cant manage that well enough to fight with it or do any sort of damage.

Trust he will do some crazy time travel shit briefly in the movie and likely be the final dagger in defeating darkseid but its simple and obvious that the movie is going to have him "not fully able to control his powers yet"

He's a young and inexperienced Flash.

You're not going to see him "try" until Flashpoint

That was set in a distant future, not 2 months later

They're doing Flashpoint?

Sure. When your cinematic universe is already this fucked only time travel shenanigans can save it.
Also, they'll force in a couple of other comic book moments like the death of Robin and Red Hood.

Wow. this movie is going to somehow make the bloated dark pheonix movie look good.

> Bloated Dark Phoenix movie
Did they seriously not learn from X Men 3?

If flash has the ability to time travel it doesn't matter how inexperienced he is in the now, coz he will eventually learn to fully control his powers and go back in time to the point where he can reset/change the future as he sees fit.

>shi ar
>hellfire club
>got to set up jean and scott
>new leads and supporting roles like dazzler and sunfire
>brotherhood
>cult magneto and acolytes
nope

But if he changes the past too much, he might not even have to learn to time travel back, thus creating a time paradox.
Unless of course, every action he takes leads to a different timeline. But then you have to ask yourself why bother since the timeline where everything is fucked is still around and there are probably billions of timelines where things are fucked for different reasons.

checked

Pat pls

>All i can even do is push people ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You guys ready for another black wally?

>You guys
Who gives a shit? There's two related Wallys in current DC and its fine.

This is literally the plot of Flashpoint. Hint: it doesn't work out.

Suppose he time travels back and changes the past, fixes everything, even if that means he doesn't need to time travel anymore he still did it the one time, that's all it would take to btfo anyone. I guess he would have to let things go to shit and survive long enough to learn effective time travel.

I've not read up on it. So flash is his own downfall and only threat? Can he skip through time forever until he gets it right, or does he only get a normal human life cycle?

What a goofy superhero
Par for the course when your biggest character only has the power of being a rich orphan yet somehow can win a fight with a virtually indestructible alien.
Such lazy creators and writers

But user, if he changes the past then he doesn't need to learn how to time travel in the future. And since he never learned how to time travel, everything is back to shit again.
It's like time travelling 101

>who gives a shit
you did also
>not liking redhead wally

If he does that enough he'll eventually start running into himself as the villain

I automatically created an alternative timeline for it to make some form of logic in my head. He lives through the shit, whilst levelling up his time travel stats then changes the past so that the new timeline doesn't go through the shit that he had to endure first time around. In my head the original time line is destroyed, and it's all replaced by the new one.

That is bretty cool. Wtf I love flash now

But if it's destroyed he never learned how to time travel in the first place.
And that's why time travelling is retarded and shouldn't never be in any movie ever.

Yeah I realise now how retarded that is, he would be forever in a loop of fixing time to go back and fix it again