Why is that Hillary Clinton supporters refuse to acknowledge the simple reality of her being corrupt...

Why is that Hillary Clinton supporters refuse to acknowledge the simple reality of her being corrupt? They just flat out refuse to even humor known facts. I don't understand how an individual can be this partisan.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.therightscoop.com/beholden-to-no-one-trump-owes-650-million-to-china-and-goldman-sachs/
youtube.com/watch?v=b190l1JVBdo
youtu.be/zaefO60nd2w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

but user, the clinton FOUNDATION was the entity doing deals with the state department. the secretary of state hillary clinton had nothing to do with it!

Drumpf owns millions to China an Goldman Sachs. He is literally a puppet.

You know, I've tried to bring it up with them a few times and they never have an answer. They just start talking about all the horse shit their favorite information source said about Trump.

But there is no proof she is corrupt. She has a clean record. Both, as first lady and SoS.

Thank you for correcting the record Ahmed.

Everyone on kikebook seems to focus on Trump solely, when Hillary is the one who's in deep shit.

They're probably all Bernouts, but still, it's almost impossible to tell if they're shilldogs or not because they're completely biased against trump

> why you say I am ctr?
> but I am saying truth

Drumpfkins.

>provides zero evidence
>ad hominem attacks
>Drumpf
Provide a source CTR shill, then maybe I'll humor you.

m.therightscoop.com/beholden-to-no-one-trump-owes-650-million-to-china-and-goldman-sachs/

Of course rednecks don't get how debt works.

Trump supporters, how does it feel knowing you support a literal cuck? His second wife cheated on him with a nigger, thats why trump put a gag order on them.

Because people are the root of the problem. Hillary is just a symptom.

Hence, democracy does not work.

Trump out jewed Goldman and Sachs with bankruptcy and left owing them nothing.

He called you a shill because you are a shill.

They can't, in the same way that somebody cannot defend the position that the sky is green, if you directly challenge them on their faulty belief they must redirect the conversation elsewhere or admit being knowingly wrong.

Why is that Donald Trump supporters refuse to acknowledge the simple reality of him saying stupid shit? They just flat out refuse to even humor known facts. I don't understand how an individual can be this partisan.

Your life is in danger, see pic.

All you shills from CTR can do is criticize him for things we don't care about.

We criticize Hillary for legitimate law breaking reasons.

All you do is post; he said this mean thing. He believes this fringe thing and disagrees with MSM.

You bosses should realize you have no power here. There are 100s us with 20 social media accounts, Hillary PNGs and photoshop ready to make memes when the next leak comes.

If you really wanted to do something, you would be trying to have Trump supporters and comments disabled from all social media.

That is why truth will win.

but trump is scary user, he's definitely going to start a war with all this racist, bigoted remarks. This is the only response ive ever gotten from them.

Because Trump's been branded as Hitler. Hitler is an easily recognizable evil, Hillary's evil is not as recognizable. It's like putting Alfred Fish next to the Joker. Fish killed and ate children, but the Joker is the Joker.

However, Trump is hardly comperable to Hitler, deporting illegals isn't like the Holocaust for example, being a populist isn't inherently evil (one could compare both the Trump campaign Obama's 2008 campaign to Hitler's rise to power and see far too many similarities), and Trump actually calls out the evil of radical Islam as he sees it while everyone else tap dances around the issue to avoid sounding mean.

Hillary already has a war plan with Russia and Iran.

Not just that, once Trump wins, the and the anti corruption campaign starts, we'll jail the shills and confiscate everything.

Because the Republican campaign has failed to articulate anything she's done that makes her corrupt. They just point out how long she's been in politics and say "obviously that means she's corrupt, right, I mean politicians are corrupt, right?"

If you really wanted people to think Clinton were corrupt (and not just shore up your base) you wouldn't be saying "Clinton is corrupt" you'd be saying the corrupt things she's done over and over again. But apparently "independent ethic committees have failed to find any wrong-doing on the part of the state department in its vetting process but there is at least one coincident data point of donors getting put in positions that they are not obviously qualified for which raises doubt" doesn't resonate with independent voters for some reason.

Because Trump said something mean once.

God damn why didn't Russia kill every one of you after WW2

clinton cash

yep, but he's scary. Doesn't matter how much info you throw at them, they're convinced trump will say something that will start a war, even though that's not really how wars work.

Why the FUCK is he eating KFC with a fork and knife????

the office of the president has a rich history of people starting wars without congressional approval and suffering no consequences. at least the nuclear chain of command depends on like 50 people before it reaches the president

Because it doesn't show up on their Facebook feeds

There was this guy at my work who was really into Hillary and shilled her hard. He had Hillary paraphernalia and everything. I jokingly suggested he loved Hillary so much that it made me think he was paid to promote her and he got embarrassed. I wonder if I was actually right.

They're more on the side of trump is going to say something that causes a country to go to war with us. That is not going to happen. No country is going to start a war with america just because of something the president says.

I know one of her supporters. The guy is a patent attorney, and barely makes a living. He sends his resume to a law firm. The guy calls back, and invites him for a dinner. At a dinner the partner tells him how he likes my friend, and offers him to run a company for him. There is a small snag, though, he needs like $30K from him for some silly thing because he can't pay it out of his firm's account, but it's no biggie, because the position offers 10X that money, and the firm money is tied up in some litigation. The retard goes out to look for the money to give to this guy.

These are the type of people who vote for her. He wouldn't know corruption if it sat on his face. And the guy is a cuck too. He is a good person, but extremely gullible. Lots of people like that. Sad.

Protip: we on the left have absolutely no fucking respect for your precious "freeze peach" anymore. Fuck your speech, fuck your thoughts, fuck your hate.

Hillary's win is going to be the opening shot. We WILL have sensible hate speech laws in this sick country. We WILL shut down racists on the web and on talk radio. We WILL force the media to give only the facts, and right-wing distortions about President will not go unchallenged.

You really thought we were going to put up with eight more years of sabotage after you nearly ruined Obama? Fuck you. Fuck you a thousand times over.

We are going for broke this time. We are going to CASTRATE the hateful fucking right in this country, and there's nothing you can do about it.

Go ahead, go to the court. They'll be on our side for the next thirty years after Madam President's appointments.

Go ahead, threaten violence. God, please please please please PLEASE do something with your little popguns. Just give us an excuse to take them away for good. Please please please please please!

I honestly can't wait. The next eight years are going to be the most beautiful as every right wing pantshitter is gagged, beaten, and gutted into submission.

Mark my words: half the shit you post on Sup Forums will be a Federal offensive in six years. And there's NOTHING you can do about it. :)

1/10

I like your moxie, have a (you)

You're an idiot.

>simple reality of her being corrupt?
Maybe it's not that simple?

\thread

lmfao you autists don't even know what goldman sachs does. You probably can't even balance a checkbook but you'll water down the intricacies of investment banking and real estate development to "hurr durr muh 1% stealing from everyone." Get a grip mohammed

Here is your answer:

It's not real.

They know she's corrupt. They are just stubborn and don't want to lose after they've already picked a side. All internal and independent polling has Hillary well behind even the third party candidates. You can't make this shit up.

I'm an anti white Muslims.

Her corruption is a bonus

Because they never cared about truth, the law, or corruption to begin with. You can actually say, literally, that it is impossible to be a good person and to support Hillary Clinton.

I have this pot smoking relative that always posts anti-trump and pro-johnson stuff and when I ask him to tell me the difference between hilliary and johnson all he does is go into a frenzy IT'S BETTER THAN TRUMP WAKE THE FUCK UP SHEEPLE or something similar

every time he posts something that's blatantly false about trump, you know some click bait facebook article, I say it's wrong and he just responds WOW WHO CARES HES A BIGOT FUCK HIM

claims to be some kind of bill maher type liberal, so pro gun but anti-white pro-welfare type. He's like 10% indian like most of us from the south but constantly posting this weird indian guilt / illegal immigrant apologist shit. I really don't get it and don't know what his ideal end goal is. As if these kind of people exist just to trash your ideas but never have an idea of their own, and would of either been conquered or still have been shitting in the woods if they were in charge of any kind of society

Nice. Have a (you) friend'o, I like your work.

a majority of Hillary supporters believe the opposite of pic related

evil is what I don't like.

Apparently neither do goat-fuckers, because debt is a perfectly normal and healthy part of any large (or small) business' balance sheet.

Only total ignoramuses who have no idea how business works don't understand that.

Whenever I deal with those people I just single-mindedly hammer on about Libya. I talk about Hillary like lefties talked about Bush from 03-08

Kings don't eat with their hands, pleb.

Call him a fucking degenerate because he is one.

youtube.com/watch?v=b190l1JVBdo
The smell of her poopy diapers are enchanting to them.

calling Trump names isn't an ad hominem you retard

>Sending emails
>Being Subject of to hyper partisan Republican fishing expeditions in congress
>Receiving donations for a legitimate charitable foundation

Hillary Clinton is not corrupt and anyone who says otherwise is politically motivated

I don't care that she's corrupt, I don't want a president that wears diapers and needs 3 days of sleep between actually doing anything.

t. Trump University Medical School graduate

>failed to find

Do you not remember the first email shitstorm? Where they said that she did everything wrong but aren't going to pursue anyway?

I think we all know what a sick old woman looks like Pedro

Social proof... the harder they get railed by the facts, the harder they buckle down on their views. They need a lightweight way to start questioning what's happening

Remember when cnn did a whole segment about this tweet?
youtu.be/zaefO60nd2w

>God damn why didn't Russia kill every one of you after WW2

They did. That's why Germany is run by the Jews now.

>Why is that Hillary Clinton supporters refuse to acknowledge the simple reality of her being corrupt?
It's like you're suggesting that Trump isn't corrupt.

Why is trump still being supported even after selling false promises to all of his supporters hmmmm? How can people still support trump if he intends to sink our economy by sending back millions of illegal aliens which wouldnt ever be possible. How can people trust trump when he denies that he ever voted for the campaigns in the middle east when he did in fact vote for them hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm? If trump becomes president which he wont, hes basically fucked his campaign and he did what he was intended for he shifted america towards killary because cmon trump is an idiot that is a really shitty businessman and an even worse politician

Hillary will die before she ever sees the inside of the White House as President. She is a loser like her idiot supporters. NO ONE outside the few morons still denying reality support her. It's over after the next leak because she will hang after it comes out.

You keep hanging your hopes on "the next leak" rather than just, say letting your candidate hang himself by his own petard.....

>She is a loser like her idiot supporters
>Implying Trump isnt a loser and his followers are sheep aswell
Oh my god the irony, it makes my head ache.

>go to chipotle for burrito
>use my credit card
>$10 in debt even though I could pay it off

Yeah people don't get how that shit works