Do you love your ancestors?

Do you love your ancestors?

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencemag.org/news/2015/04/how-europeans-evolved-white-skin
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i guess

Don’t even know who my ancestors are

...le plus bel et le plus gracious language et plus noble parler, apres latin d'escole, qui soit au monde et de touz genz mieulx prisée et amée que nul autre (quar Dieux le fist si douce et amiable principalement à l'oneur et loenge de luy mesmes. Et pour ce il peut comparer au parler des angels du ciel, pour la grand doulceur et biaultée d'icel).

No. Fuck 'em

only if they looked like this

who is that, i keep seeing this pic everywhere

Ch*ddar """"man"""""""

Diex aie

stop being racist
what has cheese ever done to you?

my ancestors :)

Every day my ancestors bless me with the strength of the boar and the speed of the eagle to catch my preys, with the resilience of the oak and the cunning of the serpent to resist our oppressors, so I love them very much

Some sceleton that was reconstructed as a black person even no tests on its colour where done.

Media claims now british people where Kangz.

my ancestors were superior vikangz who cucked br*t scum

Yes

Yes. I'm half Etruscan and half Slav.

yes :3

It's been known for awhile that the light skin mutation in Europeans arrived with the early neolithic farmers. The La Brana reconstruction years ago already showed the same thing, yet it didnt create same kind of media buzz since they didnt try pass it of as a "black" person. And most importantly, Spain wasnt all about making a social point of how dark skin is native to Iberia.

They had as much to do with black people as dark skinned indians do.

yes but I don't think they love me back

>It's been known for awhile that the light skin mutation in Europeans arrived with the early neolithic farmers
Then why are the whitest people in europe like Finns, Estinians, Lithuanians Norwegians, Swedes, the ones with the least neolithic dna?

Yakub's tricknology

>No Germany

Because light skin was selected for in Europeans, it wasnt that common among the original ENF as it came to be in Europe for obvious reasons.

No idea what you mean by that, explain?

Leftist propaganda

Many Asians also have light Skin.
It must be older than this.

Do your own research, wh*Te ape

Pretty sure I've heard that light skin came from a group of east hunter gatherers up in siberia. Or perhaps that was light hair.

My ancestor

You're just mad because this means that Anglos are BLACK and will be part of the KARA BOGA revolution

I guess I was overkanged!

my west african brother

Asian have their own mutation. rs1800414 for Asians and SLC24A5 for Europeans. They both work pretty similarly but are different mutations independent of each other. Interestingly enough its also thought to have spread during the agricultural revolution of Asia.

Miss Britain 2018

Light hair came from ANE, yes. Light skin from ENF, and light eyes from WHG.

They're alright.

They were all farmers living in a small town in Lower Egypt, or at least up until my 11th, or so, grandfather. They weren't special or anything at all though, which is probably the case with most people here.

No. They fucked everything up and gave away our land for $5 a year. If they held on longer we couldve ended up like Saudis.

For obvious reasons. You can be split into: Danes, Slavs and Dutch on any PCA.

This article tells a slightly different story. sciencemag.org/news/2015/04/how-europeans-evolved-white-skin

>ancient hunter-gatherers of the far north were already pale and blue-eyed, but those of central and southern Europe had darker skin

And..

>Then, the first farmers from the Near East arrived in Europe; they carried both genes for light skin. As they interbred with the indigenous hunter-gatherers, one of their light-skin genes swept through Europe, so that central and southern Europeans also began to have lighter skin.

Hmmm. It seems like it's not as easy as to say that it came with the neolithic people, when it was already here.

>ANE
What does it stand for?

Ancient North Eurasian

Ah ofc.

Light skin comes from 30+ SNPs. No way they're all from the Middle East.

t. Spaniard

They are talking about the Motala HGs.They also carried a lot of other weird things like the Asian dentition and hair morphology polymorphism EDAR. But the main mutation that lightened European skin was still derived from the ENF.

that's pretty interesting.
Give more awesome facts.

yes
they are forever watching us

SLC24A5 has by far the highest effect out of all known variants.

I don't even like my living relatives. They're a bunch of snakes. Why would I like my ancestors?

How come Middle Easterners today are much darker than Yuros? Also, does this mean that the genes for light skin developed independently in the Middle East and Nordic Europe?

broken family
broken values
broken lifes
broken souls

Still only contributes to 1/3 of the overall variation. If an African American has the allele from European ancestors on both sides of the family they will have an intermediate complexion like Ethiopians who do have it from Middle Eastern farmers. It's hardly white skin we find in the horn of Africa.

Sad!

So what we're getting at is that light skin existed in the north, but ENF took care of the rest?

Also, would you say that it makes sense that cheddar man was black, given that he is as old as 10 000 years?

Motala HGs are called SHG, and they are distinct from WHG. They didnt contribute much to modern north Europeans. Paradoxically we got most of our european HG ancestry from the central European/Iberian mesolithic HGs.

He was dark skinned but surely not black as in subsaharan african.

>surely not black as in subsaharan african.
Yeah that much is obvious

Why would it make sense? Out-of-Africa happened around 70 000 years ago. During those 60 000 years the ancestors of the Cheddar man were part of the same Eurasian population separate from the sub-Saharan Africans as everyone else.

This is on the same level as claiming albino Africans as white people.

Oh I see.
So in other words, our whiteness came with the rest of europe's whiteness then?

By black I mean dark skinned. Let's pretend I wrote "dark skin", what is your answer then?

no, you are retarded
asians are convergently light skinned, its not a monolithic trait, as points out the alleles are different

why are retards trying to discus even basic genetics/biology without even ground level knowledge about the subject

>no, you are retarded
Shart in Peru?

Mind you that horners and other Africans have darkening mutations as well. It isnt a clear cut case of dark ancestral population -> light mutations. The khoesan are the lightest Africans yet have zero non-African admixture, yet the Nilotes are among the darkest yet having around 20% west asian dna.

This is probably the closest youll get today. If you think dark Indians are black then sure, he was "black".

Yeah yeah I get your point, but he was dark skinned I mean?? Not light skinned?

Indeed. I expect there to have been an even higher level of variation across the western half of Eurasia circa 7000 BC. Perhaps only few populations like SHG were as light as modern Europeans but most in Russia and NE Europe would have been at least as brown as Anatolians if not lighter.

dieu le veut

Proud mutt, Sottish + Irish+ German + Cherokee + Probably a fuck lot else.
Because I can't claim a flag whatever I do is purely on my own merit, I am truly the Übermensch incarnate