1. you're a cunt

1. you're a cunt
2. are white latin americans considered white in your cunt?

Other urls found in this thread:

fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Camou_(homonymie)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_Argentines
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inmigración_siria_en_Argentina
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

flag
anyone who speaks spanish is hispanic

Fuck no. Even Meds aren't considered huwite in this cunt.

>white latin americans
lol
also pic not related?

Peru
No, we are considered glorious med bulls, not pasty whiteoid faggots

Flag
We don't divide people for whites and non-whites.

Why are chileans always so cringy and dumb...
You don't even make sense most of the time

>le butthurt chilindio and his sidekick
shoo shoo

>white latin americans

No, seriously. Is that light eyed mestiza considered white in your hellhole?

Why do you care?

Do you really want to know if you are white or not? Go to Europe. If no one notice you, you are white.

her skin is white, look at it, no need to get all butthurt cause there are white mexicans

Her skin is BROWN
WHAT THE FUCK

>sabinee camou
is she french mexican?

Calm down negro, shhh it's ok.. shhhh it's ok

>chilindio autist gets butthurt at the mention of white latinos
>then gets even more butthurt, and devolves into the normal latin american mode insulting other country by implying they're more indio and his country is whiter
why are you like this?

Well, French wiki here says it's Basque
fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Camou_(homonymie)

so i assue she is french basque? is the name Sabinee basque or french?

the eternal latino racial complex...

Why are you spics so obsessed with being white? Do you think we look down on you or something? Because we literally couldn't give a shit about your skin colour, at least not in Europe. We look down on Latin America because it's a poor, violent shithole, not because you're not white. For a reserve example, look at Japan.

>eddy vilard
are all white mexicans french? I got some mexican friends, they are not really white but they also got french lastnames

how common are people of french ancestry (partial or full) in mexico? according to its 13% of the total popoulation but is that fair or too much?

shut up, racist asshole

It's the colonial mindset

we look down on you for being anglo

shuush perfidious albion

My post was quite literally the opposite of racism, but whatever you say m8.

i guess she is french basque

Did the muslim infested, terrorist attack beacon of europe just call Latam a violent shithole?
That's rich.

its racist because you are imposing your first world view and perception into third world countries and thus denying the underlying social constructs and persistent structures which condition the complexity of latin american countries, you are taking a reductionist approach to the latin american problematic and thus are ignoring your own privileges and invisibilizing latin american struggles for development

you are racist

my post has nothing to do with what you're saying. i'm not implying all people here are white looking, either.

learn to quote the right posts you two morons

i've only ever known someone with french ancestry here. he told me his great grandma was french or something. he was kind light skinned but still looked like a mestizo.
>13% of the total polation
well, i guess it could be true if all the white people here have some french ancestry

???

my post is directed at the brit and i did reply to him

Tu tranquilo ANito, no te me alborotes.

you meant to quote you meant to quote mexicANOs

I saw this photo in /luso/. What are the ancestry of these Brazilians? These men are so hot.

Are John Oliver, Sean Connery or Rowan Atkinson white? Because they look quite Med to me

thats a negitive

Flag
No, and we aren't neither
KARA BOĞA

Don't listen to that mong. Meds are absolutely considered white here. As for your question, Celts can be quite swarthy. People like Colin Farrell are even referred to as "Black Irish" in America. I'm not quite sure where it comes from. Probably migration from the Iberian peninsula a few thousand years ago.

Yeah, what's your agenda here? The original was 5 countries and it got expanded to 6 but why? In Mexico's case to include Lebanese apparently despite Americans being unironically a larger minority. Let's look at Argentina, Syrians are in there despite there beiong a little over 1k, brits are literally 100x that number in Argentina but they don't get included?

There's unironically 5 Arab balls in there for a reguion in which Middle Easterners are a negligible minority. The things is I wouldn't have even noticed this meme you're trying to force if you had fixed the chart as I've been pleading for you to do.

I fixed Mexico so it actually looks like Mexico and not some made up meme a Lat Am Arab is pushing.

there are 2 million syrian argentines in argentina along with 1.5 palestinians, the rest are lebanese
there is a 3.5 million community in argentina, most of which are syrians.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_Argentines

I didnt include your edit because even tho I think it's good it breaks the format because it's unfair to have to separate mexico's natives into 3 different ethnicities when in other countries like peru (which would be quechua, aymara and amazonean native) or in chile which would be mapuche and aymara things remain monolithic, furthermore people wouldn't really recognize those tree mexican ethnicities and since the chart is not labeled then people wouldn't make sense from it, by only including only the 7 ball i can keep things understandable for a wider (althought more ignorant) population

Based polaco

Why are Mexicans so cringy?

also the original image is from Mexican Empire Ball which is a Facebook polandball page, they were the ones who augmented the number of ethnicities from 5 to 6 because people were complaining about it, I simply started correcting and expanding the chart because first: it wasn't made correctly at the ethnicities were waaaay off and second because it needed more countries to be more informative

Flag
Depends, they are the redheaded stepchild of races. You are only white when it is convenient politically.

Zimmerman offs Trayvon and he's an evil white man. Trump wants to build a wall to keep them out and they are all drug dealing rapists or good boys that just want to work.

Is that look rare over there? I've seen those guys among others featured in those Eternal Anglo images and assumed they were cherrypicked by memesters.

Nobody outside of Sup Forums cares about this.

Good thing we're on Sup Forums, then

isn't there more french than german in argentina

Negro, looks British, mulatto/arab, mulatto/arab, med, med, med, med, arab, med, arab, arab, arab, arab, med, looks German, mullato/arab, negro.

Pretty much everyone has settled on this island over the millennia. Vikings, French-Normans, Picts, Celts, Romans, Jutes, Anglo-Saxons etc. As a result, we're a very diverse island. We run the gamut, genetically speaking, from the palest redheads, to people who look stereotypically Iberian. Having said that, people like Rowan Atkinson are extreme examples. Definitely not the norm. If I didn't know who he was and saw him walking down the street, I wouldn't think he was English.

yes

That contradicts the specific article for Syrians in Spanish
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inmigración_siria_en_Argentina
and there's no numbers in the English version
The specific article you quoted gives a ranged estimate, as low as 1.3 mil which fair enough, might make it their 6th largest minority if you don't count other South Americans. Arabs can all get synthetized under one flag but you can't do the same thing for South America under Chile?

As for easy identification on Native Americans I'd guess 90% of the people here on /int can easily deduce the weird balls for Mexico are some kind of indio, other than newfag lurkers no one is going to be stumped by that. And if Chile and Perú don't care to fix their own that's fine.

But what you've got instead is a chart that rather than 3 native american balls for Mexico has 3 Euro ones and you've got an under 1% minority represented. It tells you less about Mexico's real composition than having 2 weird balls which isn't that much of a stretch to guess Aztecs and Mayans.

I'm just saying it looks biased. In all fairness I would've liked to find a way to add Philipines as that's a heritage that usually flies under the radar (most admixture percentage estimates don't distinguish Asian from Amerindian) and there's as many recent East Asian migrants as there's visible Afro-mestizos but I'm sticking to largest verifiable numbers here.

It would seem so to me as well but can't really tell, I'm not fixing any other country lines, just doing my own.

We should get rid of the heading and add old world countries, therev was a brilliant one for Russia (with tigers) on the original thread this got posted.

except he asked about our countries, not about us

it's the third one in Brasil supposed to be Italia?

It should be, looks like a weird Ireland tho

it was you who did that tho lmao on my version its the italian flag

kek, I must have painted that accidentally while doing Maya ball, good thing this isn't something I do for a living.

Easy fix

I will use your version if you include native sub classifications for other latin american countries aside from mexico

this is considered white in mexico

>checks mexican murder rate
HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA
YOU EVEN MAKE US LOOK PEACEFUL
BWAHAHHAHA

not really

My brown friend, why do you hate yourself? Why do you want to be white so much?

Do you actually think that Mexicans are less subhuman than Muslims?

Other Latin Americans are not going to be happy if I remove white European balls from their countries to add indio ones, I could look for appropiate balls to substitute for the generic indios (Incas, Mapuches, Guaranis) but that might take me a while and some may still not be happy with what I'd do for their countries.

Hell for all I know there may be some Mexicans who hate the way I made Mexico but not bothering to argue the issue till someone speaks up. I'll see what I can do tho I have to do a few errands right now.

>Mexican
>Looks down on Muslims

Rich

Meh, he could arguably pass for med but he wouldn't be called a güero.

this tbqh

BRITS BTFO

>Did the muslim infested, terrorist attack beacon of europe just call Latam a violent shithole?

EVERY SINGLE MUSLIM COUNTRY IS SAFER THAN MEXICO

That's how violent you savages are.

Mexico doesn't have terrorist attacks, though

How many terrorists attack a year does Britain have? How many victims per attack?

>colombia
>italians
>germshits
WRONG

don't be surprised, it's wrong since it was made by mexicans/brazillians jelly off the southern cone circlejerk

Yes

???

It was made by a Peruvian