Http://collage.topsters.net/

ITT movie recommendations based off your top 10

Other urls found in this thread:

teachkidshow.com/teach-your-child-how-to-count/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I think you'd like Millennium Actress and The President's Analyst.

My top 10
>The Straight Story
>Speed Racer
>Django Unchained
>Jeremiah Johnson
>Conan the Barbarian
>Tremors
>Step Brothers
>The Matrix
>Adaptation
>Lawrence of Arabia

Is little shop of horrors good? It's on my list of things to watch

It's fantastic. Great costume and set design.

>Millennium Actress
My second favorite Kon movie. It's too bad there's only four of them.
>The President's Analyst
Will check it out.

I'm not sure what to suggest for you, you might like The Nice Guys if you haven't seen it already. And Black Dynamite.

The Killer
Under the Skin

The Weekend (1967)
Street Trash (You'll love it or hate it)
Angels Egg

>Street Trash
I found out about that movie earlier this week because I was looking for good horror comedies. I don't like nasty stuff, but I'm intrigued now, why do you think I'd like it? Because of House?
>Angels Egg
Forgot to watch that, thank you.

What's your top 10?

What's your first favorite Kon? I've only seen Actress and Paprika.
I've seen Nice Guys. It was good, but it was no Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

>What's your first favorite Kon?
Tokyo Godfathers, in the chart. You need to watch Perfect Blue.
>I've seen Nice Guys. It was good, but it was no Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
What about Man from UNCLE?

Try to find the workprint that's floating around online. The "director's cut" literally just tacked on the original ending to a film that had been heavily edited.

the director's cut is ass anyway

You probably already seen these but
>Ms. 45
>Eraserhead
>Under the Skin
>Valerie and Her Week of Wonders

I've actually never seen those lol. I've been meaning to watch Eraserhead and Under the Skin for a while and the other two seem interesting, will watch, ty

You're welcome. Definitely watch Under the Skin and Eraserhead. Ms. 45 reminded me of The Man Who Fell to Earth for some reason.
You have any recommendations for me? I'm OP.

Ah not really unfortunately, the only thing I've seen in your pic is The Jungle Book lol

You should read Opus, it's short and good.

You would probably like Wong Kar Wai

thanks anyway.

Still haven't finished that. I might've been right in the middle or close to it. I'll try to get it done next week. I need to start reading again.

I loved Fallen Angels, but I keep putting off In The Mood for Love and Chungking Express. Those will be the next movies I watch. I really wanted to see Happy Together, but could never find a HD torrent with a lot of seeds.Thank you.

these are albums

oh fuck
so used to posting my Sup Forums collages
hang on i'll be back

Im a pleb. Please recommend me pretty modern movies with good sound tracks, bitch!!

It's not modern, but have you watched Phantom of the Paradise and Little Shop of Horrors yet? Dredd?
Can't think of anything else for you. I assume you already like John Carpenter and Michael Mann.

Carpenter is bomb. I saw the Stallone Dredd movie, reminded me of Total Recall. I'll watch the new Dredd but I guess I've put it off because it reminds me of the RoboCop reboot. Phantom of the Paradise looks pretty sweet too. I'll watch those and Heat. Thanks buddy.

i have really bad taste i know, need to watch more than comedies

rec me

Try this out teachkidshow.com/teach-your-child-how-to-count/

I included 15 to help get more specific recommendations. Thanks.

You'll actually get less specific recommendations. You're watering it down-- it's harder for us to get a sense of what you love in a movie if you're going to start including every titles you ever liked. Less is more. Thanks. Have you seen Fight Club? You would love it.

Not really true, I doubt very many people in this thread have seen all of these movies, realistically their recommendations are based on the few of these they have seen, in which case more is better.

Also "every titles you ever liked." is a pretty big exaggeration. Why do you watch movies if you haven't had a strong connection with at least 15 movies?

I think maybe you enjoy films that depict characters into incredibly difficult social situations, both morally, emotionally, and spiritually?

I think you would really like these movies:
Taste of Cherry
Mike Yokohama: a Forest With No Name
Memories of Murder
The Man From London
Network

wow these all look great user, thank you

I like most of these

I don't have collages
I have a solid rec. set in grimy 1970's NY

Watch it, it goes hard don't confuse it with the remake starring Denzel & John Travolta