CBS takes poll showing Trump winning Pennsylvania, decides it never happened

>CBS takes poll showing Trump winning Pennsylvania, decides it never happened
Wow, that record is corrected as fuck

Their record got corekted.

bump

Shady as fuck

Trump really should win, but I feel that they will just correct the votes as well. Not like Americans could actually stop it or know about it

I always hope in my mind that justice and the truth will win, but evil is stronger and stands together against us all

Well they didn't manage to rig the Brexit

This

Also I am a PA fag and I can confirm Trump has a lot of support here since I see a lot of people with MAGA hats and Trump signs.

Yeah they did, Article 50 is never being invoked. The vote never mattered and they knew it

Poll looked bogus to me

It was done by a Canadian oil sand company based in Alberta. The staff was completely Hindu and it was the first poll they ever performed

Fuck off YKTD

this roleplay has to stop

It was
>7.1 margin of error
>1st ever presidential poll

Stuff like this needs to be reported to judicial watch they would be all over this or just send it to trumps campaign

>Also I am a PA fag and I can confirm Trump has a lot of support here

Is PA generally conservative or is it because of an issue, like VA coal miners vs Hillary's comments on coal?

The old saying about PA is "Pittsburgh in the west, Philadelphia in the east, and Kentucky in between"

>Yes... Yes!!!! Correct the Record my minions!!! Correct the record before I am forced to give a press conference!!! *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough*

>every post i dont like is some tripfag
You are the shittiest kind of poster on Sup Forums, fuck off

Because you fucking morons game every online poll that mentions Trump. You think the media doesnt know that?

Youre doing that fat, small-dicked bastard more harm than good when you raid polls,
>but keep it up, please.

Hillary thanks you

UP LIKE TRUMP

Here we go.

>this is a state Obama carried 52-46

>2 poops have been deposited into your diaper

damn...really makes u think doesn't it??

But he makes a good point

Hillary is no Obama; I guarantee she will not get the black turnout Obama had.

Definitely not. The county map might look more or less the same though, but it could 52-46 in the other direction.