NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NOOOOO

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NOOOOO

Orlando Bloom can do so much better than that whore Perry

Never speak of Katy again, you subhuman.

>White people get out of South Africa
>Niggers start starving just like in Zimbabwe

Rhodesia 2.0

Instead of solving their own issues they scream whitey then starve/genocide eachother

Opening the door to famine and hyperinflation.

South Africa to the drain.

>whiteys around the world freaking out
the guilty dog always whines the loudest when it's time for comeuppance

She's an uggo. You can have her.

>boers getting BTFO again

based black man

>>whiteys around the world freaking out
that hasn't happened though

Sanctions against South Africa when?

Why Do anglos hate so much the poor afrikaaners? What in the hell Did they do to you when You put them in fucking concentration fields?

>white man took their land and made it theirs
>they fight to take it back
>somehow they are the evil ones

>>jew man took their land and made it theirs
>>they fight to take it back
>>somehow they are the evil ones

This is exactly what I just thought about. They are completely justified in taking back what is theirs.

If it was my country I wouldn't be a cuck and let some faggot foreigner appropriate all the good land while I live in squalor.

from that angle i agree
the thing is that really, as much as i can understand them and empathize, as a citizen who is oppressed in his own homeland, i know these same people hate europe and would not ever show any sympathy for us
hence why i can't support them

I'm ok with this as long as the niggers in Europe leave

>for now

Could he, though? His entire career is a meme. He's a okay-ish actor at best and not really THAT good-looking, desu. He's pretty much been coasting off of the success of LOTR for the past 15 years.

you white must stop enslaving others, we are fed up with your insatiable savagery.

They have a different conception of "homeland" and the tribes in South Africa are actually divided and hate eachother to the point of killing eachother. The whole hate on Boers thing is only used to keep the "country" together, they don't even own that much land, they just know how to take care of it.

>not really THAT good-looking
Are you having a laugh m8

>white man built up South Africa into one of the most developed countries in Africa
>blacks now have the same right and access to education and wealth if they're willing to put in some effort
>blame white man for all your remaining problems and kick him out
>spiral into third world conditions because of inherent negro corruption and tribalism
>FUCKING WHITE DEVIL

There is no good and evil here. This is the most basic of human conflict: war over resources. I do not actually support either side because I have no game in this, but I can understand both sides.

If I was on either side of this, I would fight for my self interest.

they were sitting on british diamonds lad

Source?

We all know Germans are cucks with cuck mentality. You cannot understand the fundamental drive of man to be free.

God, can’t wait for the genocide of the wh*Toid race

FINALLY, the wh*Te dogs should all be exterminated by the superior KARA BOGA

Pray for Yolandi!

Their choice to become Zimbabwe if they desire it so much. We all know that negros can't manage themselves.

We should trade their whites with our blacks.

quads for ultimate truth

they are absolutely morally justified to fight for their own land.
But I literally can't fucking wait to see it backfire horribly and south africans starve en masse like Zimbabwe

That's fucked up. I hope they got sanctions.

>they are absolutely morally justified to fight for their own land.
>grangrandaddy turned this shitty land into a successful agricultural exploitation
>some nigger who never worked a day in the field is morally justified into taking it for himself

All Europeans will leave Africa if all Africans leave Europe. Deal?

I hope not. I want to know whether they can turn this into a success or yet another failure.

If they get sanctioned they will always have the excuse of being sanctioned.

>took their land
Bantus are fucking invaders as well their are not natives.
>inb4 all africans are same and have same rights to whole continent

She's disgusting.
Bloom > perry

So If you're a poorfaggot whos shit with your money and I'm a successful experienced businessman/investor should I be excused from robbing you from your money at gunpoint because no matter what you do with it I'm able to do more better?

Shit excuse mate.
Sure sub-saharan africans are incredibly primitive garbage people. Just leave them to themselves.

There will always be an external circonstance to explain their failure.

In the rest of Africa they still put the blame on the Europeans, even when being independent for over 60 years.

They wont, that's for sure. I hope Britain and Netherlands at least receives these refugees if things gets violent.

what money?
that land was never taken from the niggers who currently live there

Indoerupeans are fucking invaders as well their are not natives.
>inb4 all europeans are same and have same rights to whole continent

it's absolutely astounding how little people actually care about each other these days. if you google south african news, this isn't even the first result. hell, even if it were another black famine, people would only pretend to give a fuck for a few days, and then move on

>Indoerupeans are fucking invaders as well their are not natives.
which is why the notion of racial ownership of a land is fucking retarded
>inb4 someone asks me to translate the situation in Europe
yeah I must have forgotten about all those plantations the niggers built in France

I wouldn't even pretend to care.
Negroids should all just fucking die.

This honestly

i mean the world at large pekka

All the whites are going to leave for Botswana or Namibia and bring their skills with them. Meanwhile South Africa can expect a food crisis soon. Simply ebin

have you ever even met a black man
stick to posting spurdos snowmong

I see monkeys every day, they shout a lot and look around with wild eyes. They are stupid subhuman trash.

My point being that boers didn't stole land from africans who currently steal land from them, those guys are immigrants as well and they came after boers.

>monkeys
so you see fellow wh*tes. Right

>these days
It was always that way, if anything people pretend to care a lot more these days as opposed to past.

>All this outrage over an unfounded, unsourced piece of "news"

I know Afrikaners are pretty rooted to the continent, but would Botswana or Namibia accept them? Doesn’t Namibia still hate them?

doesn't look like a monkey at all, he's just ugly. Looks more like a fish

South Africa is in the middle of a massive drought, without their land management skills they will all starve to death.
It's literally Zimbabwe 2: Electric Boergaloo

It's not just white people, whenever Africans kick out the people with civilized culture things turn to chaos, look at Liberia. They kicked out the Americo-Liberians and suddenly people are cannibalizing each other and sacrificing children.
I hope things go that far, it would be fun to watch.

Why is Sup Forums so emotionally invested in white rhodesians and south africans? They're getting exactly what they deserve.

>South Africa will become Zimbabwe 2.0
Bye bye BRICS status

So indo-euros marched into Europe after the formation of the states? I dont think so. The Cape Colony was set up in the 1600s, but they came in to contact with bantu people only at 1770, over a hundred years after the establishment of the colony. Most black people of Africa today came after the formation of the colony, many fleeing the Zulu Mfacane. Guess what tribe Zuma was? Zulu.

Based

south*-Africa

it's a bit strange that so many europeans are romantisising rhodesia, because a lot of it sounds more like amerimutt frontier culture.

On one hand that must feel bad, on the other hand, finally KARA BOGA brings his punishment to the unworthy Wh*tes. I wonder if they will ban arabs too if they even have arabs there. Also how do they make this? Will they just have a skintone scale to assess if you are white or black?.Is white a recognised civil status in South africa? What about mutts?

>So If you're a poorfaggot whos shit with your money and I'm a successful experienced businessman/investor should I be excused from robbing you from your money at gunpoint because no matter what you do with it I'm able to do more better?
Kek, this.

>Dailymail spewing right wing propaganda
shocker

boers are white niggers