If Ellaria Sand being left in Cersei's dungeon counts as her being written off the show, doesn't that mean Cersei lives?

If Ellaria Sand being left in Cersei's dungeon counts as her being written off the show, doesn't that mean Cersei lives?

It wouldn't make sense for Dany to kill Cersei and not free Ellaria.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/ew.com/tv/2017/07/30/game-of-thrones-ellaria-cersei/amp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Presumably she was killed shortly after bad pusy bit the dust.

She was left to watch her daughter rot into the ground.

>written off the show
Where is this coming from? Does she not have anymore episode credits?

She was chained in the dungeon and watched her poisoned daughter die

did you watch it? She's being watched and kept alive to be tortured.

>Ellaria Sand is not dead. She might continue to survive for months or even years … unfortunately for her. Yet we won’t see Ellaria on Game of Thrones again, confirms actress Indira Varma,

google.com/amp/ew.com/tv/2017/07/30/game-of-thrones-ellaria-cersei/amp/

She's alive. She's meant to watch her daughter die slowly and be kept alive even after she dies.

The Red Keep is abandoned, eventually. You can assume Ellaria wasted away in the dungeons of an empty castle.

Her daughter is rotting already by now. It's been at least two weeks in the show timeline

I wonder how bad it smells in that dungeon haha I bet its stinky with a corpse rotting like that haha

OK, now I follow you. I think that means she's dead, just not killed right away.

Why did those two fucking retarded ass dipshits even bother mentioning Dorne? They did jack shit with Dorne except use some """notable""" for """shock""" deaths.
I fucking hate D&D so much

>I fucking hate D&D so much
But now you know all the GRRM stuff about Dorne is going to end up being nothing.

Fucking this. It's obvious

I think GRRM is going to change some shit. He probably sees how shitty this is and will make some changes

You bookfags must know by now that any books you eventually get are just going to make you very fucking angry.

shut up butthead

>increasingly nervous bookfag who knows it's been confirmed Stannis will burn Shireen in the books detected

>any books you eventually get
I can't imagine he has any motivation or desire to finish.
>make something
>people love it
>it gets made into something new
>more people love it even more
>new people get credit for it
That really has to take the wind out of your sails.

how does cersei capturing MAMA MAMA mean the whole dorne stopped supporting dany?

>implying there will ever be another book

The rest of Dorne have devolved into their own civil war over who is to be their ruler or some shit. I dunno just make up your own headcanon since the writer's don't seem to care about it.

>implying he's making changes

Yeah but her daughter got the kiss of death or whatever. She's not going to live long. What's her name only lasted like 30 minutes.

I think they mainly just wanted to get rid of all Dorne related things since they can't fit it in with what they want to do.

Didn't you watch the show? Dorne is like 20 people.

I think they planned to do more with it, but it didn't work out very well at all so they kept downsizing its role in the story until this season when they just tossed it out altogether.

They would have been better off introducing Euron a season or two earlier, and maybe one of his brothers, to keep the Ironborn fresh in the minds of the audience and give them some stuff to do other than job to shirtless edgelords. But that would have been expensive, and D&D don't like the Ironborn to start with, so the best option would have probably been to just give more screentime to established characters.

She however is to be kept alive at all costs to see her daughter rot. They said so, if she refuses to eat, they will force feed her. They're going to change the torches every few hours so she won't have a moment of relief in the dark.

Arya didn't free the Tullys

Are the dumb the bitch has to sleep. so what if the torches are always on.

Is this true ? ARe the 2 carachters gone ? What was their fucking point then ? ANd with Bronn ?

>have boring as fuck episodes to introduce characters from Dorne
>have Ellaria kill the king for no reason at all
>have Euron kill 2 sand snakes, then have Ellaria watch her last daughter just die with no more appearances

Oh wow dabid very well done

sand snakes confirmed as the most pointless, senseless arc in HBO history

But user, she wanted to avenge the murder of a family member. Killing another family member makes complete sense!

>the dumb the bitch has to sleep.

No she doesn't. Pic related.

Also even if she succumbs to sleep deprivation and has a quick power nap now and then, we wouldn't want her to wake up with the blessing of pitch-black darkness giving her respite from the unending nightmares?

The point was, they wanted to do more with them, but their introduction in S5 was so shitty the whole plotline got nuked next season.
Alexander Siddig had a contract for 4 episodes in S6, and he was written off in S6E1.

It was just a possible port in Dorne to park his dick in if he was ever passing by again. He has plenty of Gold to get quality puss puss any time he wants

post sexy snek

no steppy

>Implying that would stop dany

she'd glass those sand nigs with no hesitation.

Why didnt cersei make robert rape bad pusy

Fucking why? :-(

Her daughter was the hottest girl on GoT. That scene where she teases Bronn in jail is ridiculous...

I don't think that's logistically possible. Stannis is currently snowed in trying to move on the Boltons and Melisandre isn't with him. Shireen isn't either.

lmao xD

She was the hottest for sure, and only 18 in that scene.

based haha poster.

I would never fuck with Cersei. Like even if she was locked up in a room and chained, I would literally free her and bow towards her saying 'My Queen', even if she had no more power in the world. Even if she was a 99 year old hag. I would NOT mess with that bitch. Even if I had to choose between God and Cersei, I'd choose Cersei. That bitch is super malevolent. I hope she fucks up Dany but of course that won't happen. I hate Dany btw.

Siddig El Tahir El Fadil El Siddig Abderrahman Mohammed Ahmed Abdel Karim El Mahdi
is his full name, please be respectful.

Anyone else wondering why she doesn't just have that giant Gregor dude just punish them by rape? I was kind of expecting that for this and also back when she tortured the nun. Why is he even there if he does nothing?

So in one of the Dorne episodes, Doran specfically says "you're mother to four of my nieces".
So even if they're trying to quickly write out the 4 younger ones from the books by hastily putting the youngest one saying "MAMA", it means there are anywhere from 1-3 siblings alive.
Right?
They wouldn't just forget about that line.
Right?

Cersei doesn't believe in a quick death. PERIOD.

She's a full on sadist and more to the point, Ellaria did something beyond the pale to her. Killed her daughter, the only child who DIDN'T betray her or who was so rotten, that he gave her an existential crisis wanting to support him or hating herself for raising a monster.

Furthermore, she kind of knows Ellaria would WELCOME a quick death. Hence keeping her alive/forcing her to spent who knows how many years in a room with her daughter's corpse

bad pusy :(

What do they do with all her poop?

IIRC the line was written before they decided to go with just three Sand Snakes (there are more in the book).

Also they had Cersei comment about how the one she poisoned was Ellaria's favorite. And that the Sand Snakes themselves were the children of Oberyn who defied tradition of Dorne women being non-fighters.

So Ellaria's other kids might not give a shit that their mom is dead or not have the means and resources to actually go out and avenge them.

A fanfic is written. This means that the next books will follow it's plot????

I seriously believe the fat man just stopped giving them any information on the future plot as they would barely be able to make any of it work. The show was already off the rails.

Sam's arc could easily have squeezed in Sarella and merged her with Arianne

>HEY INTERNET LOOK AT ME, I READ
Check out this faggot

I wasn't thinking she would avenge them.
More about Ruling Dorne.

The only thing that fat fuck cares about is his next meal.

Make her eat it.

Literally the only people that know the names of the show writers shitpost on this board. His name and some of the actor's are the only important names associated with the show.

is there erotica of this