Oh hey Hotel Transylvania got a sequel let's watch it, the first one was pretty good

>Oh hey Hotel Transylvania got a sequel let's watch it, the first one was pretty good
>8 minutes in and infant flower girl raped by wolves and pregnant bats that looks like some fetish art from the depths of DeviantArt

What the fuck is going on?

If you're trying to dissuade me from watching this film you have failed

>that mummy
I'm interested

The character design was good, too bad everything else wasn't.

There's almost no lewds either, it's a damn shame.

Why the hell are they all wearing the same clothes. Inexcusable.

Wait, was it implied the girl was raped?

The Tux's? It's a fancy castle wedding.
Or are you talking about the chairs...?

That looks like a rape victim to me.

Implied? They straight up showed her taking the knot. Pretty ballsy for a kid's movie.

I think she's voiced by Fran Drescher

I like how it is heavily implied that the werewolf girl will end up fucking the boy even before they found out he was a vampire.

i liked it.
i think you could probably get another 2 good movies out of it (i would not try and push it to a 5th one though)

The movie was alright. The first one seemed better put together, but this one thankfully retains the same Genndy flavour when it comes to the cartoony animation. It also has a way better ending, even if it does seem to come out of nowhere.

But what's really important is that it has the worlds best ship in it

>dat ass

Post pictures of her.

Took me way too fucking long to notice that was Clarence and not the original. Fit almost too well.

>entire point of the movie is to be accepting of the kid just because he's a human
>ends up being a vampire anyway
When did Genndy get this shit?

Adam Sandler was in charge of the script, not Genndy.

ADAM SANDLER?

ADAM FUCKING SANDLER?

WHO THE FUCK LET ADAM SANDLER THINK HE COULD WRITE?

>entire point of Lion King is that Simba should repent for his mistakes instead of running away from them
>turns out he wasn't even responsible for his father's death

Probably all of his millions of dollars

Yes he was, little faggot was still in the gorge where he shouldn't have been.

Now you've got me wondering how the movie would've gone if Simba never ran away.

Like or like if his Mom or Zazu found him shortly after the Gorge incident.

Why are studios allowed to push filthy bestiality like this onto kids? Fuck she's basically 100% furry shit's gross.

because it's ______cute______

Tradition.

The older Adam Sandler gets, the more kinky he gets.

>Adam Sandler is richer than you.

no that's Frankenstein's wife. mummy wife had no voice

Boner's cool with it, but you're not, eh? ANYWAY, I feel the designes were better in tye sequel. In the first, wanda and a few others suffered from looking sorta insane due to tine pupils. Glad they got rid of that...wish Wanda could've shown up with a ROCKIN' figure to hilariously contrast how she was when preggers. Also...Kelsey pretty much just TAKING Johnny's brother (...or cousin...I never found out which) as her own, with NO say-so from him, just "we gon' fuck, deal with it"...I guess sometimes, a monster chick just wants a smooth dick. Nice inversion of a tired-ass trope.

> mummy wife had no voice
True perfection.

Hard not to be when your the most successful con artist.

Anatomically, it called a bulb.
"Knot" is just the stat of being tied together.

It's ok, even furfags get it wrong.

Amy Pascal. She and some other producers gave more creativity control to Sandler over Genndy during the production of the second movie.

The third movie(it's a Sandler franchise, there will be a third movie) they will probably continue their romance angle and they will probably be in their teens.

Would you mummy wife?

> this bat

> this werewolf

>claw marks
>torn dress
>that dazed face
Literally raped child in a children's movie.

>it's a Sandler franchise, there will be a third movie
Isn't Hotel Transylvania his first sequel. Even then the only other one was Grown Ups 2. He at that age where his movies won't get any better.

Kek, wasn't that mummy voiced by Cee-lo green or something?

I don't remember her speaking.

>tfw Wayne is a much more interesting character

Winnie had some cute lines when they were playing house. What will their children look like?

I meant the fat mummy, you mummy dummy.

That's one fine cummy mummy

Yeah. They wanted him so they would have some additional music, but his contract prohibited it.

So they just used him as a voice anyway because he was excited about the role.

>humans smiling as monsters watch unamused
>monsters smiling as humans are shocked