HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Normally I'd ignore a thread like this

But I need to see the shit that pic is going to start

It's just so golden
>linkara
>nigress
>ponies
The discussion has so much potential

I assume this is his girlfriend's place. If Linkara was a brony, he would've milked it when the show was still relevant.

Also, blah blah Global Rule 15, but that should've been lifted by now, anyway.

Nasty

more like Sup Forumstential

It's also relevant to this board, I guess, it's comic shit

Why is he an egg

Five gets you ten it'll just be Barneyfag shitposting.

I know it'll be shit posting, but as said, The pic has three flavors to do so

It will be magnificent

Unless Mods delete the thread

So he may eggs-plain comics to you

holy shit is that the same facial expression but less smug

Wasn't his last girlfriend literally a man?

Is he still not with the shemale? I thought this was just a collab, not that he's with the nigress

Actually I think he proposed

To Leslie Jones or the tranny?

How come after 400 episode, Linkara STILL hasn't reviewed a single Bendis comic?

Hasn't he done Ultimate universe shit?

He only reviewed Ultimates 3 and Ultimatum. The entire time, he made it exteremely clear that he doesn't give a fuck about Ultimate and was only doing it because his fans kept begging him to do it.
He's also recently been doing Ultimate Power, which nobody asked for.

Good god, it's exactly like that "HOW TO DESIGN A TUMBLR CHARACTER" chart

Does anyone have that?

nah, they broke-up some time ago

Does Ultimate Power count?

wow
i didn't knew james rolfe become autistic... and fat?

Got you covered my man.

Linkara always sucked balls at reviewing comics seriously, but in the past his reviews of obscure silly garbage were entertaining. Recently I saw a thumbnail for one of his videos that dealt with a comic just like that. I haven't watched him in years, but I remembered those reviews being fun, so I clicked it. I shouldn't have. His manner became shockingly annoying: after every joke, he does this look, like "get it? Wasn't that clever of me to make that joke?" and his intonations are ridiculously overdone. When he's being sarcastic, he's simply oozing it, which gives the impression that he thinks his audience are idiots and he wants to be 100% sure they get he's being sarcastic. Bleh.

TL;DR: some people improve as reviewers, some have a curve, Linkara just went straight down.

THANKS MY MAN

THE CUNTS IN STEVEN UNIVERSE GENERAL COULDNT GIVE IT TO ME

>which gives the impression that he thinks his audience are idiots

Implying 99,9% of all people in the world aren't in fact idiots

Has there ever been a time where an internet personality lets their girlfriend in the video and they weren't going to shit, if not, actual rock bottom?

Hello, edgy underageb&, and welcome to Sup Forums.

No worries, if you need it again (or the others in the set, like the one poking fun at Sup Forums), they're relatively easy to find on Plebcomics / Abby's tumblr.

Spoony has some decent banter with April. And he's been rock-bottom for so long that even the barest indication that another human being can stand his presence implies a general uptick by itself.

So, basically a dark skinned chick can't have pastel hair, without you freaking out? The comic was meant to show a trend in the artwork OCs on Tumblr. When you overuse it, it loses its meaning.

Flashbacks to Arin Hanson

I've never been to New York.

Probably JonTron.

>Bring the erection

>No red-tinted nose and ears

Try harder in future

That's not always. If they were done in a more detailed image they would have the red nose and cheeks.

>Linkara, are you a poopy puffer?
>YEPPEROO!
What did he mean by this?

He rolls his own.

What Jontron video has his girlfriend ever been in?
Only time I ever remember seeing her on camera was for the Banjo Kazooie stream where he cheated to win.

>fans

He huffs a deep inhalation when eating asshole.

After watching All That in my childhood, this seems like a fitting end to Kenan Thompson's career.

>Sup Forums says they hate individual A
>Instead of ignoring them like any sane individual would, Sup Forums obsesses about them constantly with numerouse threads

You people need help