His ""European"" country did not have a Crusading Order

>his ""European"" country did not have a Crusading Order

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_tradition_of_the_Knights_Hospitaller
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sovereign_Military_Order_of_Malta
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_of_Christ_(Portugal)
youtube.com/watch?v=Vdpz8Gktito
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_order_(monastic_society)
youtube.com/watch?v=m1WFCwTzWVg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

one of those orders completely eradicated an entire ethnicity and started to LARP as them couple of hundred years later, can you guess which one+

Not claiming to be them, but where are they?

You mean the Teutonic knights that killed every Lithuanian Pagan there was, and made their ruler convert.

God was on the Teuton's side.

>Order of the Dragon

that's the one Vlad Dracula was member of?

>made their ruler convert
that was Poland actually, teutons were rude cunts who kept attacking both Lithuania and catholic Poland because they became greedy like every other crusader order.

Based Calatrava. They still exists btw.

The Saint of CHRISTIANDOM

MARTYR of ENGLAND

The SEWER of the SEEDS of CHRISTIANITY IN EUROPE.

In Russia.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_tradition_of_the_Knights_Hospitaller

I'm a member of the current Calatrava Orden. Do not ask me anything, we are a secret society.

THE SARACEN FEARS THE ENGLISH CATHOLIC

I believe Russia wanted to return the islands to the order, somehow. Not sure though.
This one is the "official" order though. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sovereign_Military_Order_of_Malta

We have two. Yes, they still exist, ok? Praise Jebus.
1. Order of Calatrava

2. Order of Santiago

We have four actually, and today they are united.

>his ""country"" doesn't have a european crusading order at the bottom of a lake

france had 2 i think
Knights Templar and Order of the Holy Sepulcre

>His """""""""""country"""""""""""""" doesn't have four (4) crusade orders which still exist to this day

>he didnt create the sucession to the Knights Templar

>his "country" didnt have its own crusade

>his """"european"""" """""country"""""" didn't have ALL the crusading orders

>their crusade order was meant to slaughter and kill

>his crusading order wasnt founded by a woman

>Knight Orders

They probably treated your ancestors like shit and now here you are boasting about them.

>his country wasnt the goal of at least 4 crusades

Butthurt Lithuanian mongrels

Fuck me, the masons are clearly the worse clinical case of WE WUZing the world ever saw.
They literally suck on every symbolic "heritage" they find more or less neat

At least saint Johns ambulance do a noble cause

>the Templar order didn't survive in their country and remain active to this day
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_of_Christ_(Portugal)
>his countrymen don't LARP as Templar Knights and celebrate their Crusader Heritage
youtube.com/watch?v=Vdpz8Gktito

baka desu senpai

>Not Santiago

WE WUZ CRUSADERS AND SHIEETT

In my town, they built an hospital and helped buying back people that were enslaved by the Moors, they were alright

crusading orders are cool as fuck. great thread!

All of them here:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_order_(monastic_society)

oh, and a small Hospitaller church in Lisbon

those are some pretty cool crosses

>Teutonic knights
They got fucked so hard they never recovered. What history are you readin m8.

Funny how they're called Knights of Malta when in reality non of them was Maltese and they did not allow the Maltese to join the order.

Really jewy of you

There was the ordre hospitalier du Saint-Esprit who was french and also one from savoy (St Martin i believe) but savoy wasn't french at the time so you chose if they are french

Wtf I love Spain ahora!

guess it was because they lived there after losing Rhodes to the Ottomans.

But Malta, alonsgside Lepanto, helped check the power of the etenral roach on the Mediterranean and also reduce their aura of powerfulness. I'd say Europe has some kind of gratitude towards them (and to those that helped relieve the siege)

That's a lovely painting. You're right but it's funny how the title "Knights of Malta" implies we had
more to do with them, you know? We helped in the siege, we operated as their corsairs, worked for them but we've never
been properly part of the order.

>I'd say Europe has some kind of gratitude towards them (and to those that helped relieve the siege)
Which is why I find it funny when some European Christian shit talks us. The siege's victory wasn't
celebrated around Europe for nothing.

Malta is cute and likeable. Also, you guys were important in WW2 as well. Don't let them bully you!

IIRC, there is a Knights of Malta museum in your country. I plan to visit it this or next year and also the enojy other stuff Malta can provide to tourists.
But please, don't ask me to learn your strange language!

>his """country""" never had a Pope
please don't postin this thread if you are not italian or french. It's for real christian europeans only.

WE WUZ KNIGHTS OF GOD N SHIEEEEEEEEEEEET

>Pope is not infallible anymore
You can't tell us what to do or not, Mr. Lucca. Be content I don't approve pineapple on pizza.

We've always been important due to our strategic place. That's why we've seen fighting multiple times.
Yeah in WWII the British had power in the Mediterranean because of us. They had submarines leaving
our ports to sink Italian ships on their way to North Africa, which in turn got us bombed to shit. Yeah there's
a museum related to the Knights, it is in Valletta but damn I forgot the name. It has their armour and weaponry.
I hope you enjoy the visit!

The Teutons did nothing wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=m1WFCwTzWVg

Teutons have the most beautiful flag of all crusader orders. They're my fav nation to play with in EU4

I am sorry you feel anger in you son, but there are so many people who never had a Pope as irrelevant as you and i just can't waste my time with you. Sorry.

Motherfucker were is the most important next to the templars? Ordem de Cristo?

>be Poland
>have pagans to your north that you want to convert
>tell tuetonic order they can help you convert the pagans
>establish foothold in said north
>spend hundreds of years trying to convert pagans
>when it finally happens, refuse to leave
>get beaten by Slavs on horseback

Much more than that.

How do modern Catholics cope with the knowledge that they caused the schism out of sheer egoism and power games?
How do they cope with the knowledge that they did that by editing holy scripture for teh lulz and of the hundreds of years of corruption and briberies?

Probably by not being educated

is this why they called them goths?

Nobody gives a shit about poortugal

>implying it wasnt the orthodox that did it and took the first pretext to justify doing their own thing
You are the first protestants.

R A R E
A

R

E

>Central African Republican education