This board is incapable of grasping anything with any level of subtlety...

This board is incapable of grasping anything with any level of subtlety. That's why there's so many "Reddit & Memey!" posts, because that's what it appears to be as on the very surface level to a casual viewer lacking in both attention and understanding.

Rick is supposedly the biggest nihilist and atheist in the universe, yet when he's about to die he prays to god, and he repeatedly puts himself in danger to protect his family that he claims to be indifferent towards. His hypocritical, dual nature is the point of his character. Rick is basically bipolar disorder personified. The viewer is intended to be impressed by his technical feats, sure, but nearly every other aspect of his character is something to be reviled, and sometimes pitied.

And in S3E2, all Sup Forums had to say about Summer was "YAAAS QUEEN! Girl power!", ignoring the fact that she wasn't supposed to be viewed as some feminist rolemodel in the episode. Her behavior was irrational and dangerous, and she was lashing out self destructively as a way to cope with her parent's divorce.
And the irony of the episode was that despite Summer rebelling against her parents, she ends up becoming them in the end, bringing home groceries while her boyfriend sits at home watching TV, an obvious parallel to Beth and Jerry.

Sup Forums just looks at the show like babby's first nihilistic crisis, but to me the show is about finding meaning in a chaotic universe. With fart jokes.

I think Dan Harmon said it best: youtube.com/watch?v=de2grEPn7rg

TFw Sup Forums is not inetelligant enough to understand rick and morty

This site is full of Trump supporters are you really surprised?

>Using twitter scenshots as arguments
This site is doomed.

You have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

>every site is bad hurr

>tfw reddit&memeyfags are still not intelligent enough to answer the question of WHAT DOTH LIFE

I know the answer.

It's just a cartoon you fucking faggots

>they are just to dumb to get it
>to dumb

Post your education and if you like R&M:

PhD in Mathematical Physics
Yes

So?

>inetelligant
>to dumb
this has to be bait

President DRUMPF of Amerika
No. I am to dumb and stupid Cheeto. : (

It is.

>episode 3 was so bad that Rick literally ignores everything he heard because it would break the show

I think the point of the episode was to show that rick and his daughter are pieces of shit that will never change while the two kids were the ones thinking therapy was good

You really need to to back OP

(reddit spacing)

t. pls upvote my link based 4channers

This thread is embarrassing and a testament to the declining quality of Sup Forums.
>being this assblasted because strangers in a Laotian miniature wood boat carving jamboree dislike your children's cartoon