What is the most garbage opinion you have in regards to cinema?

What is the most garbage opinion you have in regards to cinema?

If a film has less than a 70% fresh rating on Rotten Tomatoes I'll refuse to watch it.

That is indeed very garbage.

Other than Vertigo, Hitchcock is the most overrated director ever. Rear Window fucking sucks. Strangers on a Train sucks. North by North west sucks. The Birds sucks. Notorious is pretty good.

How would I know? I regard all my opinions as sacrosanct.

Sup Forums is a decent board worth spending time on

I paid attention the entire time and I'm a huge fan of sci-fi and I legitimately did not like "Arrival".

my greatest sin is i don't consider any shows or movies "reddit", my greatest sin is I don't understand website wars or why people think it's possible to be "from" websites

>garbage opinion thread
What's even the point on this board? Almost every thread is a garbage opinion.

what a garbage opinion

I'm so sick of everyone on Sup Forums talking about reddit constantly, but I assume if I reply to any of them they'll just think i'm defensive about a website.

Fury Road is not good. A lot of people would probably consider that a trash opinion but I stand by it 100 percent.

that's the tragedy of posting on a board populated by underage b&s my friend, they take website clubhouse wars seriously

you're correct, that's a trash opinion

Valhalla Rising is the best film ever made

I consider anime a legitimate form of cinema that should be held to the same standard as live action films

my man

I need to take a shit but my housemate is in the bathroom and they're taking forever.

I knew one bathroom was a major red flag but I decided to push through anyway

so.... no standard?

Lord of the Rings, its sequels, and all other fantasy movies are boring

everybody here hates Villeneuve so dont worry

I don't find Kate Beckinsale attractive

Yeah, I don't find water wet either.

TFA isn't great.

I don't like Rick and Morty because Jerry reminds me of myself.

>if the movie doesn't have any leftist brainwashing in it, I can't watch it

films that are solely just bland family dramas or people sitting in a room talking about mundane shit are not art

"twin peaks is good and david lynch is not a hack"

>garbage opinion

What does this mean? If I believe in it how can it be garbage?

wong kar wai is a top ten all time director

I don't watch movies pre 1960, the acting is just too fucking bad. Everything feels so forced and unnatural.

I'd like to hear you justify this fucking opinion

I like some Spielberg movies.

Fight Club is shit. Garbage plot with a dumb twist.

I think Firefly is overrated.

Donnie Darko can suck a fat one. So obsessed with planting the seeds for a big dumb ending that isn't even that clever. I can't watch it without imagining Richard Kelly wanking himself off to his own 'genius'. Seriously fuck that movie

I only like the prequels.

Episode 7 is top tier

>GoT is feminist SJW propaganda
it isnt, Sup Forums is just full of alt-right pussies who cry about literally everything

I enjoy Marvel movies

I thoroughly enjoyed the Warcraft movie

Even Pan's Labyrinth?

Captain America trilogy is unironically one of the best trilogys in the last 10 years.

ur a garbage opinion

She is nothing special I don't know why this board gives a shit about her

i regularly write bad reviews for movies i wouldnt even consider seeing
i want hollywood to fail

I hated Titanic. Found it boring.

I tend to agree that fewer white guys in movies is a good thing.

I am fully aware this a racist/sexist opinion but I don't care. We have done enough damage in the world. We should try to make things right.

And you figure movie casting is the way to do that? You should read up a bit on a concept called "moral self-licensing."

>what is directing and camera techniques

I dislike the sci-fi genre. I've tried to watch some but there was no click, changed channel.

I assume you skipped the masterpiece that is Angry Birds, correct?

this

The worst one in the thread, congrats.

Don't know if you are being ironic but I would totally date you.
white attractive female btw

Good thread OP
>capeshit is worth going to see at the kinoplex with friends, even if it's generally artistically valueless
>films and TV series age worse than any other media format, including videogames
>browsing Sup Forums is nicer on a phone; I use my phone to lurk and post even when my laptop is in arm's reach
>any millennial that loves "cult" films and fanboys over them is a fucking idiot, because anyone can google "cult films" and find stuff that used to be hard to find, hard to understand, and had a niche target audience with no problems, negating the value of a film as "cult." I don't know if I explained that very well, but it basically marks them as a poser because the term has lost all its pre-internet values.

I agree with this. Considering how unanimously positive so much media is these days, it's good to have a place that will actively critique even minor details of popular films.

I think that's secretly tons of us user, we just have the common sense to leave the vocal minority to be fuckwits because any action feeds that fire.

Got a justification for that friendo?

>damage
>built almost everything good in it
Are you an anarchist or something?

Congrats on the garbage opinion I guess

I hate the movies Memento and Cloud Atlas. I hate movies where I need to memorize the different plot lines going on and keep track of them mentally.

>rear window and north by northwest suck
Why? They were at least okay films, with NBN being honestly a fun adventure.

Star wars is the best sci fi franchise

I hate when anything I watch has non-whites in it

charles band is goat and criterion collection is overrated

I only watch the best of the best of a genre and don't really delve deeper than that, with some exceptions

that picture is so fucking cool. i know star wars is reddit but still

Tits > Ass > Feet

North by Norh West is a good and very funny movie.

im not pol but i honestly don't understand how you could claim that without being heavily biased yourself

literally reverse

Is it really reddit to say you love the original trilogy?

Feet < Ass < Tits

The first Silent Hill movie is the best videogame film made to date and fuck all the haters it holds its own

im a hot girl too, can we please share him

probably not...you're right

>:(

>films age poorly compared to other media
I don't get this. Buster Keaton movies are still funny. Casablanca is still moving. All About Eve is still a masterpiece of snark with a solid emotional core. Great films hold up about the same as any great art in my estimation. Everything is of its time, yet work that hits on something universal (as close as anything is to it) about human nature will continue to be interesting/funny/moving or a combination of the three. I actually find classic literature harder to get into than classic movies. Something about the sheer quantity of information that can be conveyed in a visual medium, which is only compounded with the introduction of audio. Takes pages and pages of a book, even for a Hemingway, to match what can be conveyed in a few seconds onscreen

stop posting

Opened this thread to say Vertigo is incredibly overrated garbage.

I unironically like Shia Labeuf. Wall Street 2 was much better than Wolf of Wall Street.

It's not about which website you're from you troglodyte, no wonder you don't understand it when you miss the fundamental point of why some people on here fucking hate reddit

I go to bed fantasizing about how to torture famous white people, including actors. Only tangentially related but yeah.

teef > ssa > stit

I go through that struggle every time I enter Sup Forums.

Dune was a masterpiece

tyler perry knows how to make a good movie

I literally do not give a shit if a film has good character development. When a critic criticizes a film for lack of character development I can be pretty sure that it will not bother me in the silghtest and frankly I find the desire for super duper complex characters in every role for every film ridiculous.
There are other aspects of film besides writing that are far more important to how much you enjoy WATCHING a movie. It is a visual art form after all

Outside of Tommy Wiseau's scenes, the room is actually a decent, 3/5 drama with solid acting, some good looking cinematography, and a soundtrack that's actually really good. Its only the scenes involving Wiseau that make the movie anything bad.

No Country for Old Men is vapid nihilistic garbage.

Star Wars isn't sci fi, user. It's space fantasy. Sci Fi usually uses technology or futuristic ideas of society to reflect on the current state of humanity.

Blade Runner is sci fi. It's also not very good

I enjoy Dumb and Dumberer. A lot. I also liked Dumb and Dumber To

different user -- I guess my garbage opinion is that I like Villeneuve then??

If you try not being an autist, you'll realize, through the use of self awareness, that your opinion may be widely reviled by everyone else. So most people would see it as garbage

Hackers is a genuinely good movie

this isn't a garbage opinion though, everyone loves Hackers

Stallone's Dredd was the better version not that Urbans was any bad either.

Loving hackers isn't what I said, I think most people would say it's bad mouse to hat people like
I genuinely thing it's good

BvS is kino.

any alt right garbage

pretending hollywood isn't shitty white propaganda

Foreign language films are inferior because I have to actually watch them to read the subtitles and I can't do other things on my computer or clean the house while I listen to the movie.

I think Tarantino is great

everything that Sup Forums likes=garbage

I just want to push white people into a pit of fire.

Not sure if that counts as an opinion or not.