youtube.com/watch?v=MbvePryw7ao
youtube.com/watch?v=KZJ-TXpBKCU
youtube.com/watch?v=oMUpTRq8ZsE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flyting
youtu.be/Lhw3Zf8-vlU
youtu.be/i6HYBFSV5nY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

thats not biggie smalls

Niggie smells can't beat the creators of the English language at their own language.

>jew music
what?

well his music has gone to shit the last few years

best rapper you say?

HI

That's not 3rd bass.

MY

You're right, but you got the wrong guy

>shit white people say for $500, Alex

Eminem is legitimately a fucking cornball. His music is (generally speaking) cringeworthy edgy garbage spewed over shit-tier beats and has virtually no replay value.

There is not one Eminem album I legitimately enjoy and his music has aged like milk (like most white people ironically enough) and he's also a fucking scumbag who belittled blacks (specifically black women) in early songs during his career although he disparaged blacks all while simultaneously profiting of African-American culture.

Cornball wigger and culture vulture. Fuck him. Not even a big rap fan (being honest) but there are much better rappers then Eminem (e.g. Nas, Jay-Z, Tupac, Ghostface Killah, Andre 3000, et al.) to be brutally honest.

>be poor white nigger from detroit
>rap about how much i hate my mom and how i want to kill my ex
>literally juggalo tier rap
>hero to white middle class americans all over the world
>sell myself out for sheckels and make """rap""" songs with sissy generic female singer choruses
>people think i am the best rapper alive to this day

Eminem is trash. I'm not a nigger either if you want to imply that, niggers like eminem more than whites

mad

the only thing eminem really has going for him is his technical ability as a lyricist, which has very few parallels

>niggers like eminem more than whites
oh you are so very wrong

That's not drake

I hate rap, but Eminem and Kid Rock are two heroes of mine. Talk about turning lemons (growing up in Detroit) into lemonade, not only surviving but thriving and conquering a hostile, alien world.

you are right but you posted the wrong white guy

youtube.com/watch?v=nRkP-rplNjs

The best rapper IS white but you got the wrong guy

youtube.com/watch?v=Cis285Mev9c

>Drake
>Rapper

He's a nasally whiny fuckbag half jew who makes my ears bleed, never want to hear that terrible voice again as long as I live. Oh yeah, lyrically, he's dogshite.

what was stitches supposed to do? punch one of those cucks back and end up getting busted by the police for the 30 kilos of cocain he had in his car?

he was so high he didnt even realize they wuz hitting him until the a minute in, true rap god.
youtube.com/watch?v=bgCQcSqnojY

Better rapper than Eminem, better producer than Dr Dre.

Better Black Metal solo shit than Varg.

Found the trans-nigger

I'm not really into music I mainly like classic rock and classical music and I really don't like most rap. However I like a few of eminem's songs. Lurkers don't trust the "opinions" of my fellow posters. They are disproportionate because contrarians are more likely going to go out of there way to say their opinion because they value it so highly.

Even the greatest pioneers and legends of rap think Eminem is beyond any other rapper. Take your ass back over to Sup Forums and go listen to drake and kayne
youtube.com/watch?v=I53vWm8dJGk
youtube.com/watch?v=lCRUNp0AjoE

Are you retarded or just underage?

not an argument

Eminem is definitely one of the best of all time in terms of technical rapping ability, but that's not all there is to music.

Nor was it intended to be one, you retarded little shit.

this isn't political discussion
but RA the struggle bar man is the best whitey on the scene
youtube.com/watch?v=kGZsGX3B_BY

Anyone that raps, or likes rap, is a nigger regardless of their skin color.

If his music wasn't good why do people listen to it and like it?

Didn't realize Puerto Ricans were considered white

Reminder: you are all niggers

Idk why but I always associate eminem with edgy teens that play call of duty, eat doritos and drink mountain dew

Pic Related is the GOAT rapper

And neither is looping a sample of someone elses music with a bunch of watered down musical techniques. Hip hop is weak in the grand scale of music, but unfortunately one of the most influential

RA is a cuckold. seriously theres videos of him on youtube telling white people to apologize and shit.

stitches is redpilled af. he said nigga like 400 times in 1 song
youtube.com/watch?v=dnMvz3mLXaA

3pac is still the greatest rapper of all time though 2bh rip nigga. ZHG

youtube.com/watch?v=FTPu8kJfGOc

youtu.be/PZwGQ63vK7c

youtu.be/KbHPpdPhlic

youtu.be/ShJJIsBnz5Q

Because they've been brainwashed to admire and emulate nigger "culture".

>he cant' seperate art from artist
ra is still the best white rapper

He's up there for sure. Trying to name a single "best" rapper in any category is usually futile, though.

If Obama isn't a good president why did he get elected twice? Please stop posting until you're 18.

BabyRage ?

>Eminem

what is this 2012

>nigger music
>art
kek

the only good rappers are the ones who do it metaironically as a form of blackface, like stitches and 3pac.

youtube.com/watch?v=UEHY4f19Z2o

youtube.com/watch?v=WL_uWGcSBo8

What the fuck is this guy even saying

youtu.be/2ZOAzbH8tdU

Why do you fucks sound so weird?

R A is a f a g g o t J e w

John Cena is the best rapper manlet

Get a clue and have sex

so it makes the music sound bad? lol

You are comparing to different things. The purpose of the president is to "run" the country (just simplifying because you know what I mean). The purpose of music is to be enjoyed and listened to.

If his music is getting enjoyed and listened to more it is clearly better.

You are the retard who is so full of himself adding "Oh you shouldn't post untill ur 18 cuz i'm smarr lol get rekted kid hahahah."

Obama getting elected twice is irrelevant to his being a good or bad president.

>best rapper is a manlet

Are lanklets even trying?

Not politics.

is that freestyle?

That's not Aesop Rock

>If his music is getting enjoyed and listened to more it is clearly better.
Abject nonsense and a blatant argumentum ad populum. I guess the garbage pop like Miley Cyrus that gets played on the radio and tops the charts represent the pinnacle of modern music in your opinion?

>You are the retard who is so full of himself adding "Oh you shouldn't post untill ur 18 cuz i'm smarr lol get rekted kid hahahah."
It's blatantly obvious to anybody reading your posts that you are a child.

No shit, sherlock. Do you even bother to read the context of a post before you respond to it?

Well, the greatest rapper in history is white, but you got the wrong guy

Meh, any music using electronic instruments or recording techniques is appropriating European culture.

both of you do. Pic related is goat.

>grew up in a bad envirement
>turned out to be an agressive psychpath assholewho raps about the glory of doing misdeeds
So brave
Such percerverance

Aesop Rock is better and more consistent.

Jews > whites, every time

> not marky mark

gtfo

eminem has some of the deepest and realest lyrics i've ever heard. not all of them but there's some real gems in there.

>Eminem being a deranged psychopath isn't just his marketing shtick

A white woman is the most successful African Olympian in history. Blacks are trying... but they're failing to succeed.

The thread should have ended here. But you niggers need to listen to Eminem's first 3 albums, technical skill alone puts him in the top 5 all time.

The sooner you accept it the better.

Gtfo of here with your coon tunes,nigger.

>It's blatantly obvious to anybody reading your posts that you are a child.
Do you have any proof for your claim? "It's blatantly obvious" is some how and objective argument for you. In my opinion that would make you a fool
>Abject nonsense and a blatant argumentum ad populum. I guess the garbage pop like Miley Cyrus that gets played on the radio and tops the charts represent the pinnacle of modern music in your opinion?
argumentum ad populum doesn't apply to something that is meant to be enjoyed by the masses. The goal of modern music is to be listened and enjoyed by the most amount of people. If one artist does this more than the other they clearly achieve this goal better than an artist who does less.

drake is a popstar

Moonman is best rapper you faggot. Eminem peaked about 15 years ago.

No clue

My... Fucking... Man.

Seriously the most underrated rapper to ever die. I mean, people that know him gives him the mad love he deserves, but compared to everyone out there... dude is shadowed.

>Do you have any proof for your claim?
Yes, the fact that you're asking me for proof and continuing to ramble in an unintelligent and childish manner instead of giving me a basic denial and shrugging off a baseless accusation/insult.

>argumentum ad populum doesn't apply to something that is meant to be enjoyed by the masses
what on earth am I reading

>The goal of modern music is to be listened and enjoyed by the most amount of people
says who? your asshole? in any event, you're changing the goalposts, as the original discussion was about what music is better, not what music is more popular. you think these two can't be separated? this isn't worth my time and effort; I hope enough people ridicule you that you come to realize why this board is 18+

i think you mean 2002

kendrick lamar is 7-8/10 rapper, his songwriting skills are unparalleled though

It's the truth. Big Pun died 16 years ago and no one has come close to the technical ability he had.

youtube.com/watch?v=MbvePryw7ao

youtube.com/watch?v=KZJ-TXpBKCU

agreed.

youtube.com/watch?v=oMUpTRq8ZsE
this is the realest nigga

>no parental discretion
>no dream shatterer
>no tres leches
cmon son

>listening to him or this retarded genre
Trailer trash wigger detected. Kill yourself.

How is this moving goal posts you retard?

What other purpose does this music serve?

Did you really think when I said better I meant it sounded better? Why would I apply that to something subjective? The fact that you thought I implied that shows how unintelligent you are. Where at all did I explicitly say that?

>inb4
"so it makes the music sound bad? lol"

That is not meant for your reply and it was just toying with the absurdity of persing I was replying to.

Again with your "hurhur 18+" crap. How badly of a narcissist are you?

hip hop is the new rock and roll

Infinite is Eminem's GOAT album

came here to post Big Pun

spoken like a true cuck

>tfw same height as K-Dot

>Big Pun died 16 years ago and no one has come close to the technical ability he had.
>Rhyming words together
>Technical ability

Kek what the fuck does this even mean? He can rhyme words together without mispronouncing every second word like most of the monkeys do.

Any person who actually enjous rap or even considers it afore of music should sudoku ASAP, you are too heavily indoctrinated and you're beyond help

WOW tell us more

It's from all the listerine he drinks

prove to me how it isn't

how do you not understand rhyme scheme and complex rhyme schemes if you like rap music

That is objectively wrong. DOOM would put him on his neck in almost every category.

>g-guys enmeneme is just as big as the beatles
so you are both a retard and a cuck... interesting

Not to mention this beast right here

We invented it. So why are you surprised?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flyting

This dude here too

Rapping is a white invention. Fuck, the very language used in rapping is English.

What am I missing here?

youtu.be/Lhw3Zf8-vlU

youtu.be/i6HYBFSV5nY