Menage a 3

How do we solve Yuki's problem without destroying someone's dick?

>Saying no to Yuki
>Saying no to Yuki in a Kiley wig

I cannot understand this mindset

>wanting your cock to get ripped off before you can use it

Why do people still read this comic after it was completely neutered?

She said she'd do anything, even the simplest of minds should be able to engineer a safe scenario

question: Is Ma3 written by a gay man or a straight woman?

Everyone in this comic is an imbecile.

Wait, Yuki's STILL afraid of dicks? It's been years since I last read this and that hasn't been resolved yet?

At what point was it neutered may I ask? I never really paid attention to it much, but I have found my interest waning.
Well, she's finally sought help with her issue. Unfortunately it's from Kylie who's as qualified to help people with THEIR problems as a shoe is qualified for the Olympic swim team.

No, she's thirsting for dick now after having sex with Gary.

The new problem is she's like, violently into it. She's trying to get Matt to have sex with her so she can learn how to fuck without ruining the guy on the receiving end.

>yuki is mad someone fucked her fiancee even though they were on a break because she cant fuck him
>Turns around and propositions another guy
All the women in this comic suck except didi

>At what point was it neutered may I ask?
They stopped showing nips because advertisers threatened to stop funding.

Giz's art looks better now than it did back when she occasionally drew nipples anyway honestly

And it's not like she stopped drawing sex

>those hips
That girl is pretty thick

Why is this still going on? Please god make it stop.

Just tie her down an fuck her for a couple of months without a break. All her problems will change.

yeah it's good

Potara fusion of the two.

i meant the other girl

>How do we solve Yuki's problem without destroying someone's dick?

Blindfold, handcuffs, rape.

Maybe she needs to be the one with the dick. Gary and the other guy both already get it up the butt.

I'd like to see more from that butch security guard

user no, there are only like three girls left that haven't pegged anyone and Yuki is one of them.

>premise of the comic is and always has been that crazy people fuck everyone, there's narrative tension but eventually people will fuck, even Gary
>completely neutered

that's just her skirt, when she's naked she's got the same androgynous boy-build as every other woman in the comic

Her legs are clearly thicker than everyone else's. Besides this is her first appearance.

Yuki is getting sexier every update