youtube.com/watch?v=R1fsTYP-N0s
youtu.be/Od0ydWvoRDA
youtube.com/watch?v=RET4E58u51I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

previous thread

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

Azor Meera

who /chilling/ in the sun here?

What will they name their 4th child, /got/?

706 leaks out yet?

wtf is this, why is it in every thread

>Jon offers Jorah Longclaw, but he says Jon deserves it
>they bond over this
>are both Northeners
>decide to become eskimo brothers

Tommen

hey guys anyone from Sup Forums here?

AND

Well, Robert only fucked her when drunk. She hated it and "finished him off" in other ways.
Also, she licked off his cum from her hands and face thinking she was eating his heirs. Hot.

Can someone post the gray worm virgin walk/ euron greyjoy chad strike webm?

STANNIS! STANNIS!! STANNIS!!!

>naming a miscarriage

Best couple

PLAY WITH HER ARSE

Brapft

Azor Jaime

Fetus Deletus.

She doesn't miscarry this season, my lad.

Osney Kettleblack II

When is Jon cucking Bran with Meera?

>not Moon Boy Jr.

grey worm

THE ASHES

ah shit, isn't this the final season?

we like
>andals
>rhoynar

we do not like
>first men
>valyrians

strawpoll.me/13685874

new waifu poll, pick yours

>Meera
>and out of the series

Brap Penis

I used to want Jorah to Azor Ahai but after reading the Azor Jaime theory and watching youtube.com/watch?v=R1fsTYP-N0s I love the idea. I'll be pretty disappointed if he doesn't turn out to be Azor Ahai.

>no bran

DELET

Ghiscari are /ourguys/

Who did King Robert actually love? He didn't want to marry her either.

Reminder that in a outcome of pure pottery, Jamie will get his right hand back and dual-wield swords just like Sir Dayne, fulfilling his lifetime goal of becoming his idol.

That's why they changed Dayne's style from greatsword to two swords, for Jamie dual-wielding pottery.

>Liking Andals
>Disliking First Men

What was the Martell's fucking problem?

You guys are the true masochist cucks.

The line between good and bad in the show is very clearly drawn. You guys are memeing on CIA, the Lannisters, Euron, and Qyburn being /ourguy/ but let's face it they all gonna lose because they're the dedicated bad guys. You guys are gonna complain when one by one of the /ourguys/ either get killed, castrated, or do a 180 turn through bad writing into beta orbiter. It is written on the plot, good guys gonna win and there is nothing you can do.

Just stop. Stop watching and spend your life doing other things you normie plebs.

Fight every battle. All at onshe. In your mind.

am i going to jail if i pick myrcella?

so many good jaime trailers came out this week

>Jamie will get his right hand back
Explain

God imagine being cucked by moon boy.

and out of the series

ALWAYS BROTHER

It was the sneks

Whores and whoever brewed his wine

book Myrcella or show Myrcella?

That screencap of veggie-Drogo looks like JUST material.

this picture has one head too many

>Liking civilization
>Disliking savagery
Word

This scene was actually really touching.
youtu.be/Od0ydWvoRDA

>You raped her, You murdered her. You killed her children

>Who did King Robert actually love?
Are you serious? They had a fucking war over this

>rhoynar
Fuck off.

Would Jaime be a good dad if he was given the opportunity to raise his own kids?

Can a bookfag sort the most skilled/powerful warriors in ASOIAF, Prime Jaime Lannister aside?

Is Barristan Selmy still strong, or just an oldfag who stayed around just because noblemen respected his past deeds?

GoT fans are sick

show
i always imagined book myrcella as a fattie

>hey jon i'd like to bang your sis so badly

>can't pick Melisandre AND Myrcella

It really wasn't, it was retarded as fuck.

Not only would he have been a better father than Robert, but Joffrey wouldn't have been such a fucking prick

>Who did King Robert actually love? He didn't want to marry her either.
Lyanna and random whore. But for reasons he had Jaime listen to him fucking his sluts, even though allegedly he didn't know that Jaime was fucking Cersei.

strawpoll.me/13685874

I will spam this shit because I created it.

>Melisandre winning
STOP IT
I SAID STOP IT
STOP IT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Who did King Robert actually love?
Lyanna Stark. She's the only one he ever loved. Everyone else he fucked was out of necessity (Cersei) or lust (hundreds of other women).

I fucking love the "Jaime's Worst Fear" video, lays out Jaime's PoV perfectly and completely destroys the silly "muh oath, muh honor" ideals that Ned/Brienne espouse

youtube.com/watch?v=RET4E58u51I

>Tell me, if you precious Renly told you to kill your father, then stand while thousands of innocents died, would you have done it?

Dany would already rule the Seven Kingdoms if she had gone to Asshai first

Even then he'd cut through the lot of them like melted butter. Dont underestimate the Selmy

>AND YOUR SHISTERSH PUSSHY, I SHAPPOSE THATSH OFF THE TABLE AS WELL

There's a theory that Jaime is Azor Ahai and that due to a translation error (similar to how translating prince/princess is messy) people mistakenly thought lightbringer was a sword. In the theory Jaime will eventually get a hand of fire when he becomes Azor Ahai after killing Cercei.

>yfw Jaime dual wields Valyrian steel swords and solo charges into the army of the undead to reach the nights king and kills him in 1v1 combat.
>yfw he does this because he's tired of seeing innocent people die after all of the suffering he's witnessed.

It'd literally make up for all the shit this show has pulled.

I don't understand what the point of that weirdo was

How many eyes does Lord Bloodraven have?

Anyone else hope we get a more ambiguous ending for the show?

Honestly I can't really wrap my head around anyone really "winning" at the end without it being hugely disappointing or a huge fan wank.

wwydth?

>First Men did not have written language until the Andals arrived.
Literally Native American tier ethnicity

I seriously hope Doran Martell wins the game of thrones.

>Picking both a granny and a child
What did he mean by this

when you say ramsay's bitch are you talking about the human or the canine?

Save her life if I could.

>Jaime will eventually get a hand of fire
So like book Victarion, or what?

SHES SO FUCKING CUTE OMG

according to grrm, arthur dayne with dawn > barristan = arthur dayne without dawn > jaime in his prime > powergap > other great fighters

this is very badly represented in the show, since d&d give zero fucks about how characters should fight and how fights should look like

Selmy is the strongest man alive.

From what I gather book fags were the most angry that Selmy lost to a dozen rando masked cunts. AFAIK he was probably the best swordsman in the world.

Arthur Dayne with Dawn was confirmed to be the most skilled warrior to ever exist

Only Lyanna, though ironically Lyanna may not have liked him

Cuddle and cream-pie

Chaos is a __________ ?

Robert wasn't a terrible father to Joffrey. His only problem was that he wasn't around enough. Go back and watch the scene after Arya's wolf attacks Joffrey. Robert chastises Joffrey in front of everyone for 'losing to a girl' and Joffrey can't help but stare at the ground in shame.
The fact is, Robert was one of the few people that Joffrey would never disrespect because he idolized the man.

I'm conflicted. On one hand, fighting off Valyrians means they should be cool by me. On the other, muh strong female warriors

no strong belwas is

fuck you user you gave me hiccups

who was areo otah again?

What's so special about Dawn? It's just a piece of metal

The Queen of Dragons was a fool.