How the fuck did our ancestors survive those minus 0 temperatures without warm north face jackets, gloves and heating

how the fuck did our ancestors survive those minus 0 temperatures without warm north face jackets, gloves and heating

N O R M A N P O W E R

your ancestors were nordics but nowdays you have too much m*Doid blood which makes you soft

my ancestors were algerians

furs and hides

are you implying that algeria has been cold country in the past?

Fire, lots of fire, they chopped down entire forests

they were bigger

stout*, rather

skis, furs and stuffing your face in the summer so you have fat around your ribs for the winter. it's not like you'll be sleeping in the snow.

Layers of clothing. Layers.

they had clothes and fire

Algerians were ruled by NORDICS.

not just in the past

oh please user. you gotta try harder if you want to convince me to believe that african country is cold

those "snownigger" "mudhuts" are actually very well insulated unlike open air roman structures (similiar to an open air mudhuts)

The current cold front is solid proof that the eternal winter and new Ice Age is coming in 1 year tops. m*Doids despair, for your end draws near

A lot of them didn't I imagine

There's the story of how Scott got the highest technology for the time jackets, gloves etc for his Antarctic expedition whereas Amundsen used traditional sealskin coats and the things people had been wearing for centuries.

Amundsen reached the pole first unfortunately.

>On the same day, Oates, whose toes had become frostbitten,[87] voluntarily left the tent and walked to his death.[88] Scott wrote that Oates' last words were "I am just going outside and may be some time

>We took risks, we knew we took them; things have come out against us, and therefore we have no cause for complaint, but bow to the will of Providence, determined still to do our best to the last ... Had we lived, I should have had a tale to tell of the hardihood, endurance, and courage of my companions which would have stirred the heart of every Englishman. These rough notes and our dead bodies must tell the tale, but surely, surely, a great rich country like ours will see that those who are dependent on us are properly provided for

wool and peat.

Are you dumb? It will be you and Ahmed next door who will be moving to Italy to escape ice age.

Apart from the obvious "clothes and fire" they didn't really go out that much during the coldest days. The whole of spring, summer and autumn you collected food and wood for the winter, the majority of people (just like today) have no business spending more than an hour outside at any time.

people just rarely left their shelters during the winter

pelt clothing is pretty good at its job, and with a small hearth and small homes with 1-2 rooms with everyone huddled in, such temperatures are easily handled

the hard thing was preparing for the winter. getting enough storable food, repairing your home and insulating it as best as you could.

you can even have a winter home and migrate between them, and this was common for herdsmen and others

they had large coats made of animal furry/skin and fire

you have to go back

What the hell, it isn't cold now. It's only -10+wind chill.

Scott was a retard and doomed to failure

Regular Orgies

They wore layers and hats.

This
Whole family groups would have stayed indoors and ate fat for three months

People who couldn't died. It's eugenics, only the strongest survived and that's the story about how white men went on to rule and conquer the world, and create civilization.

no he doesnt

my ancestors were africans

I'm sorry to have to break this to you, but Nordic people didn't create civilization or conquer the world.

lol

>jackets, gloves and heating
They had jackets, gloves and heating

he does just like french colonists in algeria needed to go back to france

They had heating and warm clothes.
Unlike yours in 1812.

idk i think that was just a myth people could never live in that kind of weather.

Our European forefathers were actually African warrior queens cosplaying as Mayans

They banged their 3.1416 qts the whole night to keep warm and made orgies to stay cozy and comfy in the caves.

This

What a stupid fucking thread

why is there an algerian in france and yet euros call us mutts?

never heard of fire you dumbass?