Has the "White Walkers turn a Dragon" theory been covered here?

Just asking. In keeping with GOT continually finding new ways to bring hopelessness to the plot line, I can't think of anything worse than a White Walker Dragon...any merit to this line of thing?

it's confirmed in the leaks it will happen in episode 6

Since dragons are the literal embodiment of fire I seriously doubt the Night King can hold any power over them.

Oh Shit. How does one stop that?

dragon glass scorpion bolts

Yet, you can spear one from the sky?

Nice.

>Jamie
>GET THE SPEARS

Wait, to control a dragon, would they also have to turn Dani as well?

Dragon glass is meant for the White Walkers themselves, not the zombified creatures under their command.
The zombies/wights can be eliminated with fire.

The real question is, how will the WW bring down one of the dragons?
I'm predicting they will use a bunch of zombie giants with massive fuck-all bow and arrows.

Obviously they can be killed, just like the White Walkers (they're animals after all), but what I meant is that, since the Night Knight is basically the incarnation of ice (and thus the complete opposite of fire), his magic most likely won't work on them.

I think that's just pure conjecture.
The truth is, we have no idea how magic really works in the ASOAIF/GoT because of how murky and mysterious it is. GRRM intended it that way probably because he thinks magic is more interesting when it's more ambiguous and mythical rather than overly-explained and systematic.

GRRM is a hack

A hack who refuses to publish books?

If thats the case, then whats the problems

Dany has no control over the dragons. They don't obey her, they willingly work with her.
The fact that the Dragons have their own will beyond Dany has been made abundantly clear so her being alive or dead or possessed or not is irrelevant to the others ability to control one

>Khal Drogo dies
>is reanimated

>Bronn kills Drogon (named after Drogo) with scorpion bolt
>Drogon is reanimated

BRAVO DABIGGG BRAVOOO

>cersei builds dragon killing machine
>cersei kills dragon
>white walkers find dragon corpse
>????
>ice dragons!

>is confirmed by promotional posters before season 7 even begun
>"theory"

>Night king creates massive ass ice spear
>Hits dragon in the eye
>???????
>Ice dragon?

said he throws a big ice spear

Looks fake as fuck

So it can be killed by one of Dany's regular dragons then?

nice shoop

I thought it will happen in the 7th and last episode and be the final scene of the season though? At least according to the leaks

And that is so unusual nowadays

You're going to hate episode 7 when they kill a wight with dragon glass, lol

Dragon dies in 6, but you probably don't see the Night King raise it in 6. In 7 the zombie dragon will melt the wall.

White walker =/= wight

Not anymore t. Dnd

he uses magic to shoot bone spears

There is a giant ballista above the wall, they used it against a giant for what I remember, unless the white walkers shoot ice spears, I don't see another way

except dragons are fire made flesh, how can fire kill a creature born from fire? its almost like its a song of ice and fire,,,,,

Which dragon dies? The Bronze one no one cares about?

Yes, it's magical ice spears.

it's pretty much assured we get to see an ice dragon

In six the final scene is viserion(?) opening his blue eyes

Which dragon is the one named after Jon's father? They aren't going to make that dragon bond with Jon are they?

That poster looks like shit

So.. a dragon is immune to fire does that mean the undead dragon is invinicible?

Lol next thing he casts cadaver explosion to btfo everyone

that's a fanmade poster you retard