What the FUCK was his problem? www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALBwaO-rAsE

what the FUCK was his problem? www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALBwaO-rAsE

>what the FUCK was his problem?
That's what happens when you're a big shot actor. You start acting like a dick to everyone.

First time I saw this I thought Robert was kind of being a dick, but I watched it again earlier this year and I realized that nigga really did think he was on 60 minutes and RDJ was on a press tour of which Sadaam asked like 4 shitty questions about then dove into 'tell me about ur deminz'.

manlets cant handle truth

>this nigga

Good. The degenerate filth of Hollywood must be exposed.

What kind of interviewer approaches a subject so sensitive in this manner? He was just baiting him for reaction. He sure fucking got it, but I don't blame the Iron Manlet for walking out of this bullshit

why does no interviewer ask matthew broderick about the women he killed with his car? might be good

Krishnan Guru-Murthy is the worst kind of "journalist".
A bottom-feeder who thinks he's Jeremy Paxman.

What the fuck was the interviewer's problem?

Interview guy was a jerk, deliberately trying to stir up shit so that he could make press for HIMSELF. Fuck that guy. Robert was there to talk about a movie, not dredge up his painful past for this schmuck's benefit.
This this this.

It was a dumb question to ask for a small tour he was doing

If he wanted to open up to somebody he'd do it on a respectable host's show

An interviewer who knows that his show shouldn't be doing free publicity for movies. This is policy for 4 News, he's done this before to others.

>Robert

People like you amuse me.

this interview has gotten BTFO by people before

www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2R9IVv2h50
www.youtube.com/watch?v=zu2hGlhwcj8
www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjC3ycS_2js

RDJ kind of bitched out but he was there to give a press tour for some capeshit or something, not answer political questions. Shitty move on the interviewer's part

Interviewer was a cunt

It wasn't the demons question, it was the asking about his politics. Downey's conservatism has been the elephant in the room that journalists have been under instruction not to mention. Marvel doesn't like it. The next year, Downey publicly backed Hillary, remember, in part to try to kill that angle.

Dude got raped in prison. He doesn't want to look back on that kind of thing

Not really, no, Downey's movies are for people who deserve to be James Holmes'd, and he would, in a better world, have relapsed and overdosed after A Scanner Darkly and Zodiac. We'd remember him as a troubled, talented, intelligent actor. The only way he could give delight to any real people now is if he was held down on the ground and injected in the heart with purest heroin.

I hope this is true, he retroactively earned it by being in multiplex movies.

People who know other peoples' names amuse you?

People who call stars by their first names, as you know. Stop trying to be clever, you exist to consume.

>some fucking shitskin trying to stir up controversy

Fuck that piece of shit.

Good goy.

Awww... isn't that cute. You think you're special.

You think you're friends with a celebrity you'll never meet. Of course I'm better than you, I'm not delusional.

he look, it's that friendless asshole who gets mad when other people have fun

What the fuck?
You've got serious issues, man. I have no delusions about my lack of relationship with MR DOWNEY JR. His name is Robert, though. If someone calling a celebrity by their first name triggers you this hard, you might want to look into some therapy before you start lashing out for real.

The interviewer was a liberal cuck hardcore. It's funny they how being a "conservative" is always such a big deal to these people.

>dat sam jackson interview
fuckin based

Don't cut yourself on that edge, son.

You're the triggered one, quipping to an imaginary audience to defend your fangirlishness.

Can you not imagine having friends who aren't celebrity worshippers? You might want to change your life.

How many children do you think deserve to die? All? Most?

No, it would be good to see.

He was the one who made it an issue by keeping it quiet for his paymasters' comfort. The guy is a coward.

The amount of mental gymnastics that you are doing to create a narrative about a stranger simply because they called an actor by their first name is astounding.

What is that last expression supposed to mean? Your foot is jumping a little bit?

Deserving is not a factor. Children who've been taken to see those movies are victims of grooming. They don't know what's wrong with what they've been conditioned to want. They should be taken from their parents and given better carers. As that's not an option, they're better off dead than living to adulthood as the kind of people who watch trash.

None are required, people who call celebrities by their first names are losers.

For those of you who can't read into body language at all, it means Robert Downey Jr noticed the brown fuck was getting nervous about the question he was loading up. The interview was doomed

>the brown fuck
Don't be racist, don't you know Downey is WithHer, you problematic shitlord?

Interviewer was in the wrong, you don't have a whole interview about being a character in a movie world then have the last question be "So are you over your father being an alcoholic and having a shitty childhood?"

He was just trying to dignify the assignment by making it more like actual journalism and less like paid programming. 4 obviously want him to do it, it's something he does routinely.

Yeah, but the point remains.

Robert Downey Sr. is more of an all-round drug enthusiast than an alcoholic.

>It's a celebrity has clear little man syndrome and has to throw his weight of celebrity around because he's got a complex

Not really, no. Not in any shape or form. The journalist is trying to be a journalist, with his employer's obvious blessing because this happens all the time, in a situation which should never have arisen in culture.

This. It's funny how attributes that made him sympathetic when he was an underdog make him insufferable now.