Tfw Jay dressed like Limp Bizkit as late as 2012

>tfw Jay dressed like Limp Bizkit as late as 2012

Eh I had one of those when I lived in a shitty area where people got pick pocketed a lot.
He DOES live in Milwaukee...

ever heard of keeping it in a front pocket?

They just reach into your pocket, grab it, and run.
They don't give a shit which pocket, they'll reach into it.

you sound extremely paranoid. as if there's pickpotets lurking around every corner

don't tell me you also carry a knife everywhere like an autist

you do realize you can just grab the chain and pull really hard and rip it off right?

or what most thieves do, punch the guy or threaten him with a gun and take it

>you sound extremely paranoid. as if there's pickpotets lurking around every corner
lmao there literally is, you either don't get out of your basement much or live in a 10k population town

I live in a city of 1 million and have never heard of anyone being pick pocketed

sup europe

Ever heard of keeping your wallet in a travel satchel under your coat instead and sewing a fake wallet seam sewn into your front pocket to make it look it is there but really you stuck your dick through a hole in your pocket and lubed it so when the qt gypsy pickpocket boy puts their hand in they feel a slippery cummycock and give the tip a squeeze without thinking?

>He DOES live in Milwaukee
So long as you keep it in your front pocket and don't go on the north side, you're good

No

Where the fuck do you live?

fuck you then

>t-shirt and jeans
How the fuck does that have anything to do with Limp Bizkit?

anyone who cuffs their jeans is a tremendous faggot

What shithole country do you live in? Lived in a city for years and have never been or seen anyone being pickpocketed. It rarely happens.

Any always reveal that I'm carrying when a Nigger walks by. You know how thry can be.
Around niggers never religgers.

Nigga, you drunk.

is is truejay bauman is an homo

Jay is short and can't afford alterations with the tiny salary Mike gives him.