Graboid based

graboid based

Other urls found in this thread:

deadline.com/2017/06/kevin-bacon-tremors-reboot-pilot-order-syfy-blumhouse-1202120429/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Could a Graboid grab an elephant?

I thought it was grabLoid?

Has there been a monster design as original as this since the movie

The African Graboids can. They are larger and more primitive. Given that the normal GRaboids can grab and even drag large trucks they should be able to as well but just do to the size difference eating/swallowing in one bite would be impossible.

the sequels have no right being as good as they are

Kevin bacon in a new tremors when?

I know. Tremors is my go to guilty pleasure movies. I love all of it even the scifi show. A part of me knows they are cheesy b movies but it doesn't make me enjoy them any less.

could be good, if they keep it simple and not over stylized.
dont forget fred ward and many of the cast are still alive. too.

jennifer lawrence is looking rough

2>1>3>4

Didn't see 5

Gotta have Fred man.
Also saying 2 over 1 is like saying next Friday is better than Friday.

>those snaps of gunfire everyone hears in the first movie
>transitions to Burt and his wife inside his bunker going to town on a fucking monster

shit was amazing

deadline.com/2017/06/kevin-bacon-tremors-reboot-pilot-order-syfy-blumhouse-1202120429/

all my tremors bros are fucking based.

Based tremor bros

All about climbing on your furniture jumping around to avoid graboids.

Ahhhhhhh

Next Friday is funnier than Friday only because Friday was semi serious at times and has a message at the end

>to do it again he’ll have to overcome age, alcohol and a delusional hero complex.

I love it already.

Tremor fans are humourous to me. I prefer them over Godzilla fans 2bh

I'm gonna be honest with you guys. I always thought it was a huge mistake to go the shrieker/assblaster route. It was unneeded and they should have just stuck with different variations of graboids. That was where the novelty was.

I think so too. Giant worms with nearly impenetrable hide, the ability to chew through reinforced concrete, and hunt almost silently are plenty threat enough. The kind of monster that absolutely wrecks infrastructure and would be a global threat the likes of super desertification as they spread out from the midwest make for a cool long term threat. They didn't need to fly and breath fire and se

The fun in the first movie is them trying to figure out ways to get at the graboids underground. That shit immediately disappears with the shriekers and assblasters, it just becomes a shooting match that the national guard or even fish and wildlife could take care of. The only way they could make them really dangerous was with the "it eats one MRE and shits out a clone" thing.

NO NESTER
YOU HAVE TO GET HIGHER

To each their own I guess

>gets on a tire
Kek

tremors 2 is still kino, at least the first part of the movie. love the scenes where they professionaly dispose of worms. and fred ward is a solid lead as well. btw shrieker design is badass

I saw tremors 2 when I was too Young and ofcourse the Day before a week long camping trip, I couldn't sleep after seeing that.

they used to roll it over and over on russian tv when i was a kid... there were tremors 1&2 on channel 8 every 3-4 months. the movie to appear on tv the most, however, was the 5th element

What are some more outright comfy monster/"horror" movies like Tremors?

Along with Tremors. Eight Legged Freaks was my go-to monster movie as a kid

Based Tremors

>Eight Legged Freaks

My nigga. Watched this for the first time in years and I was surprised at how it held up. The Cg is decent for the time. And I totally forgot ScarJo was in it.

Ah, it's still good? Maybe I should go for a rewatch too. It's been at least 10 years since the last time I saw it

I mean its a sort of goofy tongue in cheek monster movie/comedy. If you want fun monster action and gags its good, sort of like Evolution. Not to be taken seriously although Eight Legged Freaks is better overall.

>mfw finally finding out that there was a doom-clone hidden on the DVD I had

Such an odd thing to include on a DVD.

>Evolution
Fuck, I forgot about this one. Loved it too