Season 1 and 2 are reddit darlings

>season 1 and 2 are reddit darlings
>season 3 is as anti-reddit as possible

see? this is how you do it
you lure the redditor in with facile, meme-y content like DUDE PIE AND COFFEE LMAO only to crush his skull in with avant-garde filmmaking later on
Lynch is a genius

That's nice dear.

>tfw expecting to see woodsmen pop up everywhere and do their scary ghost dance every time you move a muscle after watching s3

cool, can you keep it in our thread instead of polluting the board?

> DUDE PIE AND COFFEE LMAO
You mean season 3? There were literally three scenes about cherry pie in the last episode (Dougie & Anthony, Shelley & Becky, Norma & Walter).

>becoming so obsessed with internet politics that it leaks into every facet of your life

kill yourself

literally the best show in years but Sup Forums is too busy jerking over game of shit to care

stop it i didnt watch 3 yet please stop.. yamete..

This is extremely unsettling

Now that's avant garde filmmaking.

>twin peaks s3
>it aint me: the crackling electricity in the air remix starts playing

r/twinpeaks likes season 3 more than 2 buster

>turns the character into a brainless retard
>suddenly becomes Sup Forums

Sounds about right

sounds

I can't hear it.

>internet? politics?

>he thinks politics means Trump and Hillary memes

>S1-2 came out before reddit existed
Nothing to "lure", newfag piece of shit. I bet you're a bandwagoner, too.

>Early 90s seasons are pure reddit, a concept and website that couldn't even be comprehended then

>Late 10s season is not reddit at all, but we all know what the website and concept is.

thats some thick Edgar Allen Poetry

hola reddito

I have some info on the season as I know one of the unit directors that worked in this season if anyone's interested

>newfags of Sup Forums think normies liked twin peaks back in the day
>le Sup Forums boogeyman
>it ain reddit starts playing

does cooper ever get his mind back?

It's the expected last episode, he's not involved in the editing but assumed probably no more than 10 minutes of normal coop

cool, thanks.

any chance for a season 4?

What is the rabbit symbol thing?

I agree with OP but this is true

He's hoping, but hasn't been involved with the production in nearly a year so doesn't know what lynch or showtime are discussing

did he like the finale? is it prime lynching?

>mfw when I just started season 2 and no matter what Sup Forums does they can't spoil who is the murderer because I'm leaving the thread right now

Hasn't watched it, as you can tell the series is pretty jumbled with story lines and timelines so he's not so sure what all will be in the finale. Some stuff was in earlier than he expected while other stuff later.

why should I believe you?

Know him through my church and school in portland, my little brother knew one of his kids

This is the kind of guy who annoys everybody by claiming everyone is gay for him, even straight guys, and won't leave people alone about it until he gets the shit beat out of him, which is when he'll cry "hate crime"

tell me something that happens later so when im watching the show i'll remember this post and go "wow that user wasn't bullshitting me"

Jane E doesn't make it

too predictable desu

Do you have an uncle who works at Nintendo?

And you're the kind of guy who sees a 60 second clip of a gay man having fun and immediately begin rationalizing whatever hypothetical violence may come his way.

My cousin used to

Can you tell me the Naked Samus code?

All of this was MY idea. David is basically on set to please the fans, but this is MY vision and MY show.

There's plenfy of pie and coffee in the new season.

It's tonally and structurally different but a lot of what the first two seasons so charming is still intact.