Now that DC got rid of the terrible new52 Superman and replaced him with the Real Superman (who is married to Lois and...

Now that DC got rid of the terrible new52 Superman and replaced him with the Real Superman (who is married to Lois and had a kid).

Can Marvel PLEASE do the same for Spider-Man??? Can the get rid of the shitty current Spider-Man that likes murdering kids and is a irresponsible manchild? Can please they replace him with the REAL Spider-Man (who is married to MJ and has a kid)??? And get rid of Slott.

Not until Marvel crashes and burns like in the 90's. That's the only way to get rid of the current cancer of a management and 'talent'-pool.

delete marvel

>terrible new 52 Superman
FUCKING CASUALS OUT CONTINUITYFAGS MUST DIE

This. Things have to get worse before they get better. Pissing people off is good for a quick jolt of readers, but eventually, people will become apathetic because there'll be nothing to care about.

>current Spider-Man that likes murdering kids and is a irresponsible manchild?

What the fuck are talking about?

I love how Marvel will milk Spiderfags even harder.

Stay mad, casual

Superbro was...ok.
That said Superdad is Superman.

Peter wanted to let a child die instead of letting Ock save her during Superior.

Also, despite having a big business he is constantly sneaking away because it's too much work.

He starts fights with and almost could have killed other heroes like Iron Man because he said mean things about Peter Parker.

He tried giving money to Goblin criminals.

He tried to hire Pepper just to spite Tony.

Current Peter is literally the worst and needs to die. Also current MJ.

Bring back the REAL Peter and MJ.

Thats what renew your vows is about. It will be revealed that peter and mjs souls were sent to that universe when they made the deal

It's a squirrelfag thread, isn't it?

Knowing Marvel they would probably just replace Peter with Miles.

I don't see any squirrels here, user. Only the Real Superman and a fake hedgehog pretending to be Spider-Man.

Fuck off and kill yourself already, you're not fooling anyone.
Well, maybe except those retards who think this thread isn't shit bait.

>Peter wanted to let a child die instead of letting Ock save her during Superior.
Was it a kill someone thing?

I feel like RYV is Marvel's way of having their cake and eating it. Pro-marriage fans get to enjoy a series set in an alternate universe, while Marvel and ant-marriage fans get to enjoy seeing the "real" Peter go from one failed relationship to another forever.

>I don't like a character because I didn't read any stories because I was trigggered by the continuityshift that happened to take place in my 20s
>calls someone else a casual

THIS, Bendis already wanted to kill him off for Civil War 2. And Miles's whole current arc is wanting to be known as just Spider-Man instead of the Black Spider-Man (which is stupid since Peter is still alive, so wanting to have is name while the guy is still alive is not pointless).

>the real Superman
You mean some faggot from the 80s that can fly and shoot lasers from his eyes? No thanks casual.

Peter didnt want to be found by Ock inside his head and considered letting the kid die to save himself. Peter would rather kill children now then sacrifice himself. That is the curren Spider-Man now. That is canon forever.

>MJfags

>>known as just Spider-Man instead of the Black Spider-Man
GEE MAYBE YOUR COSTUME SHOULDN'T BE BLACK THEN
(and I know there's some autistic Bendis story about how SJWs found out that he is a black guy under the suit, but he still would be called Black Spider man either way)

Go away, Slott.
Shouldn't you be busy redoing the shitty clone saga?

Stfu Superbro was the closest to the real Superman than the boringness that is Superdad

>Hating on Superbro
How would Superman look at you dipshit

Don't hold your breath. He is pushed to Iron-man status for the New Avengers title post CWII. Notice how the new run is all about stolen technologies, corporate espionage and secret international missions. I guess Miles was supposed to be the street level Spider-man but the fucked that up too by including him into the Avengers immediately and elevating him to Gary Stu status. Meanwhile the start a new clone saga. Shit's unreadable these days.

Christ.
Really?
I'm so glad I quit after Ends of the Earth.

OP was right, that is not Peter.

I hope the silver lining will be that Herc will get some spotlight.Based, God-tier bro.

I trust Waid more than Slott to write a proper Spider-Man.

>God-tier bro.
>God-tier
>-tier

Except that he didn't let the kid die do he obviously wouldn't rather her die than his be discovered.

>liking edgy Ultraman

The weird part is....I feel torn about this. Yeah the kid should live but I don't want Ock to be in the right. Plus I'm kind of an autist. I've had blind devotion to characters like Peter parker since I was 5

>Real Superman
Superman that doesn't fly?

Assuming that he doesn't stay for like 2 pages.

Oh boy, another case of Uncanny Avengers where Spidey is just there to trick readers into thinking he's on the team then fuck off.

When was Spidey in UA?
When Exitar showed up?

He considered it.

He showed up in the very first issue of the relaunched 2015 run.
He showed up, told Steve Rogers he didn't want to be on the same team as Deadpool, then fucked off.

I predict something similar will happen to ANAD Avengers.

In the 2nd run. He left because, I shit you not, felt offended that Deadpool was in it.

No. Dan Slott's will NEVER leave. And NuSuperman isn't totally gone, his suit is dark because Clark is still wearing a fucking onsie.

Go away edgefag.

Oh, I didn't read any of it.

Also, yeah, Deadpool on the Avengers bothers me a tad. Much more than sniktbub ever did. At least Wolverine had a cover of being part of a "reputable" organization.
So why is spodermin in a team up book with DP if he feels that strongly.

Spider has always been a passive aggressive bitch though....

And?

Because being inconsistent is a required qualification to be a marvel writer.

That's practically impossible with the success of the MCU

>So why is spodermin in a team up book with DP if he feels that strongly.
Because Deapool sells and so does Spider-Man. So make a team-up book staring both.

Spider-Man would neve consider letting children die to save himself. This Spider-Man is Hitler-tier. Slott's a hack.

Hopefully not, I don't want cringy nostalgia pandering because of a whiny fanbase.
Spiderman is finally doing something new instead of the same shit and that's great

Not realizing you have options doesn't make you a good person. It just makes you an idiot. It's the actual act that matters, and he didn't sacrifice the child.

What's the problem?

>being a sociopath is cool
Thanks, Slott

>cringy nostalgia pandering
You mean like Spider-Man lifting something heavy for the billionth time? Or doing the Clone Saga again?

Besides, NuSpidey is just a more boring Iron Man. He doesn't even care about his company and constantly sneaks out and delegates his work to others.

Still glad I dropped Slott-Man after Spider-Island.

>Or doing the Clone Saga again?

I can't believe they thought this would get interest. About the only way it could be interesting is if it brought back Gwen Stacy permanently and the only way that would be more interesting is if it turned out the Gwen who fucked Norman was a clone the Jackal made.

BROTHER MAHVEL, I KNEW YOU'D COME

Also leaving out that Doc Ock was the cause of the child's problem from
His Ends of the Earth plot and it was less about being discovered than it was that he didn't trust Ock and in the end relented.

Hell also leaving out that Spock almost let the same kid get hit by a subway train because he wasn't sure he could get to her and get out of the way in time and would have had Peter not intervened

People like to pick and choose what to get mad over while leaving out other important details. I'm not a big fan of how Slott writes Spider-Man either, that's why I'm great full we have Joe Kelly on Spider-Man and Deadpool.

They should retcon the current Peter as a clone. A mentally-defective clone.

Yeah it would explain everything from OMD forward.

He bullied criminals, punched cops, and caused an entire world to explode.

Also he chose Wonder Woman over Lois.

He deserved to die/depowered/retconned-as-SuperboyPrime.

Jesus christ this fucking edge, so fucking edgy good lord

>He bullied criminals
You mean like the real original version of the character? Not the 80s retcon?
>Punched cops
You mean shadow monsters?
>Chose WW over Lois
After Lois rejected him?

>no american flag in sight
>no eagle around
>no meme son to care about

woah, away with all this edge

New 52 Lois was pure fucking cancer, Clark made the right choice picking a woman who can actually make him sweat in bed.

>same people who complain about Superman's characterization in TDKR as a lapdog to the US Government want him to not fight corrupt cops
Can't make this shit up

And when asked he said he had no no-kill rules as they are a childish notion (or something like that)

What about it is being a sociopath?

Holy shit. Do you unironically think that Thought Crime should be/is a thing?

The person you are replying to is Carol Danvers

>>Chose WW over Lois
>After Lois rejected him?

It was him that reject lois, action #19 and #20

>Spidey grossing people out even though he has a sculptural fit body

God I can't wait until a good writer gets Spidey again

Spidey didn't gross them out, it was Ramos's art.

He didn't web his benis

Oh damn.

How will Ramos ever recover?

>REAL Spider-Man (who is married to MJ and has a kid)
MJ is a shit.

If they get rid of Slott, Bendis kills Pete off and Miles becomes the regular Spider-Man.

Nothing of value will be lost
Peter deserves to die.

Peter has already been ruined

SeeIt's better to stay dead than for the character to literally continue to be raped.

>the REAL Spider-Man (who is engaged to Felicia and has fun)
fix'd

The old Felicia would have to be killed off first and replaced with the REAL one first.

Only after she previously had rejected him and then he had gone to her place to find her fucking a guy (not saying there's anything wrong with that) which really would sour your attraction to someone

Yeah, look how Fun and Inspirational Nu52 Superman is.

please no, we already have two Gwens running around

Marvel did do the same for Spider-Man. It was called One More Day.

>same comic where he personally talks down a shooter
I don't even know what to say

>expecting superfags to make sense

At least they are not crying about Batman this time around

Why is him punching a cop bad? He should be an authoritarian lapdog? Anyone who thinks that there is an inherent problem with Superman punching a cop immediately invalidates their opinion on the character

>he blew up a planet a planet but saved one guy, that makes it okay.
Yeah, that's why Man of Steel is such a great movie. Sure Supes blows up a city, but he saved Lois so that makes it okay.
*slaps face*
Idiot.

And that image is bad because....?

They should just make Peter a teenager again. That's the version everyone cares about. Take some inspiration from Ultimate.

The Real Superman doesn't take pleasure in causing pain in others.

Maybe if you read less Batman you woud know that. Just Sayin.

this
go with Ditko's idea, have him never leave highschool

if Peter is going to be a manchild then he might as well have an excuse

That was terrible though and ruined Peter and MJ.

You have shit taste. All of these pictures proof that New52 Supes was based as fuck.