What do Americans think of European immigrants ? Are they nice to them, or will one be discriminated against?

What do Americans think of European immigrants ? Are they nice to them, or will one be discriminated against?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SskKMbX6qmk
youtube.com/watch?v=0FRD4uq1mVw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I fucking hate them.

Unless you come from the UK you can fuck off.

Why would you want to come here? This place is a shithole.

They are welcome to come here. Immigration is great

The irony is that this mutts 'heritage' is a mixture of about 5 different ethnicities, yet he considers himself English.

They get shot on sight.

Women will love your accent

For what reason? Language expertise?

I'm just genuinely curious how I would be treated. No concrete plans.

>what do americans think of themselves

same as euros. you guys change your borders so fucking much over the thousand years you were slaughtering each other.

>how I would be treated
Chicks dig accents, though you might get some nazi jokes directed at you but those are in ignorant good fun

>over the thousand years
That's the key difference.

Really? I find European Accents (mispronouncing th etc.) pretty annoying to be honest.

Western Europeans will be treated well, Eastern Europeans less so, but most people will accept you. Really the only time people get angry and immigrants is where there is a language barrier. This is more of a problem for Mexicans and Chinese that learn literally 0 English. If you speak English well no one will bat and eye

how are french people treated in America?

Germans trying to say squirrel is the cutest shit
youtube.com/watch?v=SskKMbX6qmk
youtube.com/watch?v=0FRD4uq1mVw

Does that apply for rural areas too?

I meet like 4 germans a month coming into my store, just a random city in florida. More must come to counteract the brown flood

They'll think you talk funny, but most people are fairly hospitable to most people out in the country unless you are in the deep, deep south.

Haha, alright. Thank you for pointing out!

This

I rarely encounter any, we're as kind and courteous to them as we would be to anyone that's a good citizen.

Americans are unironically much friendlier and open to foreigners than anywhere else I've traveled to and it isn't that faux-friendly cheeriness Euro's like to talk about, people will genuinely just treat you as a person and try to help you

where you from

In my experience, everyone seems to love Europeans here. Even the SJWs.

They integrate and speak English well, are respectful, and not subhuman eyesores. Also they will love your accent too.

Most places will accept you honestly, especially if your english is understandable. Most americans find people from other countries interesting and you can have a friendly conversation or two, depending on where you go, but you'll be good.

Also if you are renting a car don't drive too slow on the road or dive like a jackass.

That's nice to hear. It's a shame that european immigration to America is at this point almost nonexistent.

I'm from Indiana, grew up in a small town, and moved to Indy a few years ago. It's awesome walking around downtown or anywhere, really, and hearing people speak in not English. I enjoy learning new languages. Nothing like being in clinic, getting a patient who can't speak English or can only speak a little English, but I can still babble out some jibberish in their own language putting them a bit at ease.

I've never observed any discrimination against krauts, and I've worked with quite a few of them over the years. Most people consider you to be hard working and orderly.

Just try not to be TOO autistic. You guys sort of have a reputation for being robots.

This. Probably.

I wish white people would move here again.