Where do I find a good old fashioned non degenerate woman Sup Forums?

Sick of dating women with self esteem issues.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4YmyS2CQDyE
youtube.com/watch?v=00xegtA-qMk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

church

church

church

church

if you find a church woman keep her pure though because if she is exposed to a degenerate environment she will go full into it because she hasn't been exposed to it before.

Church

Mosq- er, church.

church

I know a place, but you might be considered mentally ill if you aren't careful.

Church

church

This. I am 32 now but was a degenerate shit during my high school years.

The catholic girls were the easiest to fuck and get head from if not simply for the fact that their parents sheltered them. Incredibly easy to manipulate.

Shooting range

detroit.

church

Church's Chicken

church, and if one doesn't have any prospects, move on to another every week.

I met my fiance at the 7th Church I went to.

church.

or Russia

>church
the christian church is a jewish gift.

You csn keep it.

I was raised by 2 parents who sucked the life out of my brother and me. Never trust a father who has a mentally ill wife who would be alone if you left the house. So I escaped it. I ended up in a nut house. I work in a crazy house now. It turns out I am fairly handsome. Which caused a riff with the staff, because I always used the client clause. Once, I got a job working there I stop talking to the staff. Which pisses people off. But what am I going to do. I smell like garbage, toilet, and sweat. And the staff is all clean. If they knew how I felt. They might feel different. All I do is try not to listen to any stories of staff, because most of them might marry a doctor. Which adds to my depression, because I know better. You live you die. If you are going to go one way. You cut off all ties to save your sanity.

If give shit to parents. Because my other brother has never worked in his life and never finished college because he saw no need to do it because he saw me not working. Fuck that. \

church

church

After WW3

There are almost none left right now in the west

youtu.be/4YmyS2CQDyE

definitely church.

The church
of Satan.

Church.

Not a Catholic (read: Heretical) church either. One of those protestant churches founded by Martin Luther, who hated Jews as much as anyone ever.

Church doesn't have them either.

Go to Russia m8

Lutheran or Protestant?

Protestant

Church, Outdoors, Gun Range, Supermarket- hell

But not one of those shitty Protestant ones. Get a Reformed church or Biblical non-denominational

>literally dating a woman who cucks you for god and Jesus
I love religious women because they always cheat the most and they always think its not a problem when they just go to confession afterwards

How to get a good wife
youtube.com/watch?v=00xegtA-qMk

>catholicism

heresy

the past

YES

Orthodoxy or Death!

Church

Those kind of broads don't go to church enough.

underrated post

The AARP

Church