Wew lad that's a pretty great performance. Spook Kino making a comeback

Let me also go ahead and post the easy link here

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1502469774344.webm

Thanks man I was too lazy

What was he thinking here?

Genuinely unnerving.

I look forward to the rest.

based bill

It's...actually not as bad as I thought.

Neither this or the old IT miniseries were 100% book-accurate, but it felt good to hear the "can't you smell it" line again. Also looking forward to the house on Neibolt St.

Holy shit.
It's been a while since I've seen a performance of this quality in a new horror film.

What does he say?
>I'm Pennywise the *something* clown

georgies a fuckin moron

The Jewish clown

Based froggo

popping

I have excellent virus protection.
These links are verified as safe.
Enjoy.

The dancing clown user

The cinema clown

Sure is shilly in here

Its a link to the /wsg/ board genius.

Did they confirm the gangbang yet?

See the problem here is that the clown is obviously fucking terrifying, a child wouldn't be ignorantly / curiously drawn in by this guy as opposed to how Tom Curry portrayed it.

>You're not allowed to say something is good!

cringeworthy
well there goes the little hope I had for this movie

>cringe
yikes

I fucking hate this guerilla, viral marketing thats so prevalent now

In the book it was stated that Georgie had aspergers

>yikes
oof

m8 if you don't like it then don't see it, quit acting like a fucking whiney autist just because other people enjoy something you don't.

Yeah they played this at before Annebelle 2 (actually fucking good) started at my theater. This trailer sold me to go see it, the other trailers have seemed like jumpscare fests, but Skarsgard got Pennywise down perfect in this one scene.

Even the kid isn't that terrible.

Skarsgard genuinely comes off as dread-inducing, so I look forward to the rest of it.

Including the sewer scene where the Loser's Club take turns having consensual sex with the sole girl in the group.

it also stated that bill ate georgies assburger

What

Why is he doing the batman voice? Also why is his timing so fucking bad? I thought that was the one thing actors were supposed to just 'have' to even get jobs.

Incorrect. That's never implied or stated

As an oldfag and fan of the original I am excited now and the acting looks simply amazing, I honestly hope this becomes a huge hit and bring back the old school horror for young people that might not like the current movies.

If this goes well we could finally have a horror cinematic universe or at least another VS movie(freddy,jason,leprechaun,it,chucky,Michael,candyman,demonic toys,etc)

>I'm gonna pop dat boy pussy

Wonder who leaked it

youtu.be/OPdDdC4go6c

Still better

>scare chord

Dropped

Tbqh Tim Curry is always great at being creepy

It's just knowing when to transition from the 'happy clown' to the murderer and Curry can do it like a switch. This new guy is just always in edgelord mode.

What the hell are you 2 talking about?

Curry will always be a based actor

>the clown's acting

Fuck off nostalgiafag. It's impossible for this garbage to be scary. At least the new one is unnerving

>being scared of Stephen King novels

At this point it's the performance for enjoyment's sake.

Here's the archive link for the ass pic from archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/86246935/#q86248313

It's a scene in the book. The girl of the group lets them have sex with her to stop them from being so scared.

It'll never even be hinted to in the movie so don't worry about it.

Nvm it's being shown before all showings of the new Annabelle movie
youtu.be/VwKDQiJPV6o

scenery-chewing

It's really fucking not

Hi Bev

What the fuck? Aren't they like 12? Did Stephen King seriously made a bunch of kids have an orgu?

>I have come to rob all the women... rape all the men... and learn to do the Peppermint Twist!

kind of disappointed. They should've made him a lot cheerier. The original IT isn't good, but Tim Curry definitely was. It was closer to the book that he looked like a real clown, but then since we don't have smell-o-vision to show the smell of rot under the circus smells, they highlighted Curry's shitty teeth.

the new one is just scary from the start of the scene, there isn't any transition. They showed the yellow eyes like in the book, so I'm not sure why they didn't show that It changed its eye color from yellow to blue (like Georgie's mom's and Bill's eyes) to make him feel more comfortable, when they went to lengths to explain that he also could manipulate the smells Georgie experienced.

this clip actually made me less excited for the movie

Yeah, but it's not really played off how you'd imagine it. She does it because she feels like she has to in order to keep them from freaking the fuck out. She doesn't even really enjoy it or anything.

why don't you read or do some research, retard? King a) was probably coked out of his mind and b) explained why in the novel

There is a lot of gay-bashing and pedophilia in Stephen King's shit, among other things. My favorite novel by him is Cujo, and I remember the ex-lover of the wife getting so mad at her for rejecting him that he breaks into her house and spends two pages angrily jerking off onto her bedsheets. I remember Randal Flagg making fun of a homosexual while killing him before asking if he can see his "gay-rage" in The Stand (or maybe it was from The Dark Tower)

He was drugged out of his mind when he wrote most of this shit (he can't even remember writing Cujo) so I guess you can forgive him somewhat; but yeah, a lot of his early (best) writing is rife with gratuitous sexual-related shit. Those who've read enough of him might say that the bullshit nonsense tangents are integral to his style.

I don't know if his sobered up writing is the same. I don't read much of it because King without his drugs sucks dick.

>George only has 3 friends

lmao what a loser

The book stated that there was sonething off about the clown, something animalistic. This movie is a adaption of the book, not the movie that is nowadays widely reknown as being not scary and also a bore fest.

I actually re-read the first few chapters just a few days ago, and the yellow animalistic eyes are what Georgie is terrified of seeing in the basement (not sure whether this is supposed to be It or if It is playing off Georgie's fears at first), but it definitely acts as sweet as possible.

the only real giveaway I can remember reading was the smell of rot underneath the fake circus smells, other than the initial eyes

I think the one thing that could add a shock factor and redeem it more is them showing georgie getting brutalized without shaky cam and then keeping the idea of the view from a womans window where you could see Georgie getting viciously shoved down the drain

He kind of gives off a goofy vibe in this in my opinion

I like how Its eyes drift in different directions as the scene progresses

It seems like the new movie is using regular Pennywise a lot more than the book. In the book IT often appeared as entirely different entities(teen wolf, giant bird, mummy, Frankenstein, stinging slugs) and it each was marked by its signature orange puffball. I guess they're using regular Pennywise to avoid confusing people. Looks like the Paul Bunyan statue part might still be in.

>then keeping the idea of the view from a womans window where you could see Georgie getting viciously shoved down the drain

Jesus Christ

Dan the Man

They used Pennywise a lot in the original movie too. It probably is to keep audiences from getting confused.

oh okay well that changes everything

I also really enjoyed that if you maximize it, you can see that he's drooling in a couple parts (1:12 is really obvious), which is a great touch.

yeah, I mean I guess his 'staring menacingly' thing where he just stopped talking was probably to show how much he wanted to eat Georgie

this would be really cool.

I just really wanted to see the eyes change, man. It was such a great part in the book; it established that It new what made Georgie feel most comfortable, and also didn't give a fuck about using a child's most personal connections to lure them in

>horror cinematic universe

You don't know about The Conjuring?

Those are barely horror movies, to be honest. I really like them, they're good fun supernatural investigation movies, but they're not scary.

kys faggot

So anyone here actually get scared or at least unnerved by Stephen Kings books when they were younger?

Christine was bretty good

Salem's Lot made me want to lock my windows at night

The Shining obviously (the hedge animal scene with Jack was spooky af)

He has three more friends then I ever had

I don't like that horrors always become adventures when they're stretched out to novel-length, so I like his short stories a lot better.

though the part in Salem's Lot where the kid's friend knocks on his second story window is spoopy

>so I like his short stories a lot better
IT'S A LOT LONGER THAN YOU THINK DAD

Good Lord that shit is creepy, I'm impressed because I'm never into horror films but this looks interesting.

>though the part in Salem's Lot where the kid's friend knocks on his second story window is spoopy

holy shit that's the EXACT part I was thinking of when I typed that post, nice to know im not the only one

its been 15ish years since i read it and i still vividly remember finishing that part while laying in bed, looking up at my window, and immediately locking it

It's really not. That movie is so dated it looks like it was made a 100 years ago with the sensibilities and technique of a bygone era. The modern one is creepy, takes its time and is legitimately horrifying. I haven't watched either films just these two scenes and the new one just blew it away.

does warner bros pay well?

Sneed

>I haven't watched either films.

He's never a happy clown you naive retard

He's always menacing

>either films
Tim Curry one is a miniseries you fucking shill

>at least the new one is unnverving
>generic jumpscare music
>Pennywise looks and sounds like a 16 year old juggalo with aspergers

I wish I was being paid for these posts.

Well the scenes side by side show the modern one to be much better than the old.

That's pretty hot

Looks like kino

Kid is no where near as cute as in the original and what the fuck is with Pennywise's voice? He should have a deeper manlier voice like in the original for that extra creepy factor.

t. dumb faggots

It's still miles better.

I'm not even one of those people who cries SHILL REEE in every thread, but this one really does reek of viral marketing. Consider the following:

>How would anyone have access to this without watermarks that normally accompany these films pre-release nowadays
>The mega link is completely clean and contains exactly what is advertised
>The clip is easy to see and hear
>It's from something that doesn't give away much and is one of the first scenes of the film.
>Something that's been shown partly in trailers
>The clip ends exactly on the suspenseful note, just like a promo clip
The only non-marketing explanation is that someone whose job it is to upload this promo clip to the internet leaked it here before uploading to youtube.

Holy shit. Pretty fucking good.

Wow smart marketing, how dare they?

For real, NO KID ON EARTH would talk to the sewer demon that long.

All Sup Forums is, is a playground for astroturfing. Prove it and you'll earn Asian Moot a court case and a decent settlement.