How can one person be so fucking un funny?

how can one person be so fucking un funny?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lsVONO75utI
youtube.com/watch?v=rcUJgbWrM64
youtube.com/watch?v=rqniBLBC2WY
youtu.be/iLI-RxLBnVU?t=4m50s
youtube.com/watch?v=fVheRlsWlz0
youtu.be/ZDK1aCqqZkQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why are you watching it then? Stupid faggot you just wrecked yourself.

What holy cow of yours did he slay?

t. Joe Rogan

Pro-Israel, free market pseudo intellectual who thinks Hitler was a liberal
-10/10

He's canadian

I often agree with this guy but he's so damn obnoxious and un charismatic.

>That is considered right wing in America

DUDE
WEED
LMAO

youtube.com/watch?v=lsVONO75utI

i agree but i like this

and french to boot

Completely disagree. His new stuff is really witty and better than all of the current late show hosts who wait for applause every 5 seconds. He was kind of whiny in the old podcasts but he's since stepped up his game.

Lost any and all respect for him when he came out in denial of man made climate change.

Fun fact, he used to voice The Brain on Arthur

>click on crowder vid
>political attack on the left (using strawmans, of course) intercut w 40 gifs

Yeah, you really need a certain level of intel of gents to vibe with him

>Hey Steve Crowder who voiced Brain on Arthur, what's one issue you don't give a fuck about and don't really feel like discussing.
>Ah probably weed I don't really care if people smoke it or that it becomes legalized and it's basically a non-issue to me, I just don't think that it comes without consequences.
>WHOA WHAT THE FUCK PRINCESS THAT'S ADORABLE FUCKFACE JAIMIE PULL UP GORILLAS DRIVING CARS ON WEED AND NOT CRASHING IN COLORADO
>Joe I'm just saying I'll give you that it's not inherently harmful nor that it may even have traffic violation causal effects based on that study, I just don't really even care about the issue.
>GORILLA WOULD FUCK YOU UP MAN BUT NOT ON WEED WHY DON'T YOU GET ON YOUR SHOW WITH SIX OTHER GUYS WHO ALSO HATE WEED LIKE YOU HAVE STATED THAT YOU HATE WEED AND I'LL FUCKIN' FIGHT YOU ALL, TAKE YOUR BACK, IT'S OVER BITCH
>Joe I feel like you're just getting defensive now about an issue you're particularly biased on and I really have no interest in discussing, if you wanna smoke weed smoke weed I just think it's not the miracle it's cracked up to be.
>LOL THAT'S ADORABLE YOU MISSED YOUR FLIGHT NOW IT'S GONNA BE OKAY AT LEAST YOU'RE NOT A STARVING AFRICAN CHILD GETTING EATEN BY A VULTURE, VULTURES WILL FUCK YOU UP BRO, THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR SPREADING THIS ANTI-WEED PROPAGANDA
>Why are we still talking about weed when I don't eve-
>I BET IF IT WAS A FUCKIN' TAG TEAM MATCH BETWEEN ME AND JAIMIE AGAINST YOU AND NOT-GAY JARED WE'D FUCK YOU UP BRO, JOE ROGANS AND JAIMIES WILL FUCK YOU UP, WINNER DECIDES WHO IS RIGHT ABOUT WEED PRINCESS

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Crowder. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of political theory most of the jokes will go over a typical listener's head.

It's kind of funny when i lisen to the Jekyll Hyde song now I can hear his particular accent in how he says "Hyde"

is he gay?

t. crowcuck

>occasionally cross-dresses for "comedic effect"
>remained voluntarily celibate before marriage
>claims to believe in traditional marriage
The lady doth protest too much, methinks

DUDE
KEK
LMAO

not just gay he's weak bottom

That's the most fun kind of being gay tho

This, if he came out he might be funnier? Less unfunny at least.

I've never understood the not gay thing. I watched one video where they did an entire segment about not gay jared or something.

It was like I could sense that there was a joke being made, but the punchline never came.
Youtube is the bastion of talentless hacks.

I like his Bob Ross impersonations

Much like his Cenk impression, it's a dank meme that Steven ran into the ground long ago but just keeps going with.

Same with:

>thug life game on a nigga
>Jihadi Bond
>dancing
>Hopper

The only thing on his show hat doesn't get old is POGO songs.

because the extreme opposite of sjws, hes basicially got salt in his dick hole.

.......................kek....................

All political e-celebs are fucking garbage, don't waste your time watching that crap, read a book or learn a language or something.

Good meme.

This. I'm no Steven Crowder fan, but Joe came off as a total douchebag on that podcast. He gets super butthurt when anyone suggests that weed may have some negative consequences.

His sketches are funny.

>t. crowder shills

You don't think Joe gets overly preachy about weed at times? It made him look like a total dickhead in that episode.

Not true. Ben Shapiro was on last week and Ben outright said, "I think drugs are stupid I don't think you should do drugs blah blah blah" and Joe just sat there, straight-face and let him go on then just asked him another question. I was amazed.

That doesn't erase what happened on the Steven Crowder episode.

It erases your comment that he gets super butthurt when anyone suggests that weed may have some negative consequences.

agreed
joe apologized numerous times for acting obnoxiously when crowder was on and definitely doesnt want a repeat.

Not really, because it happened on the Steven Crowder episode, and he's made other retarded comments about weed before. Just because he was more reasonable this time with Ben doesn't erase everything that happened in the past.

I thought this was a Sup Forums board. What's next we're going to have a discussion on rooster teeth shows.

Yes really, because it directly negates the phrasing of your comment. He does not get super butthurt when anyone suggests that weed may have some negative consequences because Ben Shapiro is anyone and he did not get super butthurt when Ben suggested that weed may have some negative consequences.

Steven Crowder is new wave Christian youth minister.

good bait

This was actually pretty funny though. Most of the time he is cringe.

youtube.com/watch?v=rcUJgbWrM64

None of these purely "political" comics are funny. It's just nothing but boring cheap shots. John Stewart was probably the best of them and he still became insufferable very quickly.

Ben Shapiro is one instance where he was fair you dumb nigger. He has a long history of making dopey comments about weed.

He's grown on me a little. This one's kind of funny.

youtube.com/watch?v=rqniBLBC2WY

rogan knows ben is 100% smarter than him and wouldnt go for the whole tough guy schtick in an argument

This video is great. Showing up to Cenk's empty panel in character was really cringey.

Yes and that was never the contention.

I believe he's actually Canadian so I can see the confusion

his skit on teaching kids about communism is pretty funny. i dont think ive sat through the entirety of any other skit hes ever done.

youtu.be/iLI-RxLBnVU?t=4m50s

Unfortunately, he was no longer voicing the character in that season. Here's an episode where he did the voice.

youtube.com/watch?v=fVheRlsWlz0

Whoa that's crazy, must just have been me imposing his voice on the character thinking it was him

Crowder's the only one whose trying to use sophisticated humor on the right(using movie references, moderately offensive jokes) rather than every one on Sup Forums always going to the extreme. You need moderation or else you'll fly too close to the sun.

>tfw no Barbera gf

who mentioned joe? crowder is just a whiny triggered cunt in general.

well they spam rlm here so i guess thats where it comes from

I'm in the Mug Club. You're all welcome for the YouTube videos which are indubitably all demonetized.

Ya cheap bastards.

I don't like him but is it really supposed to be funny? thought it was just a lighthearted casual news show.

Is the mug good?

Mug is no joke, he doesn't lie about the quality. Great heft, sturdy, is identical to the promo pics, no corners cut.

I prefer Ben Shapiro's tumbler. It is a good looking mug though. If I had more money I'd probably join the mug club, but Benji's show is more important to me.

Ben Shapiro is dumb as shit. Other dumb people think he's smart because he affects the qualities they think an intellectual would have (and since he doesn't have a English accent he conveys this mostly by telling his audience how rational and logical he is over and over). His law school education gave him good training at giving glib answers to complex questions with confidence which works well in his preferred environment in the confines of a debate stage. His shortcomings (lol) become clear if you read something he does in longform like his embarrassing fiction books, or if you just can think about it for a few seconds.

To put in terms his logic dork fans might better appreciate, Joe Rogan is 100x wiser than Ben Shapiro because he knows he doesn't know shit. Where Shapiro spent his youth as a weird sexless teacher's pet surrounded by religious nuts, Rogan did drugs, fucked chicks, got into sports and martial arts and developed a personality instead of pretending to be some kind of cerebral political commentator.

There's nothing wrong with that tweet.

>zero examples of Ben's dumbness

Come on gang.

Idiot show for idiots
Welcome to decline of man

He's fine. It's his sidekicks that are top tier cringe.

I respect this. Same side bros.

Hopper >>> Asian Lawyer >>> Sound Guy Edward >>> Aaron the Intern = G. Mo >>>>>>>>>>>> Gay Jared

painfully unfunny

I'll give you some examples of Ben being a dumbass.

But first, we have to thank our sponsors at Birch Gold. When the market is unstable. The only thing we can count on is precious metal. You need to invest in precious metals and Birch Gold wants to help you do it. Log onto BirchGold.com/Ben and they'll give you 10% off. Again that's BirchGold.com/Ben.

>Ben Shapiro is dumb as shit.
He has an IQ of 135. Literally empirically smarter than you

Ben was stating an opinion. While Crowder was claiming Denver traffic accidents increased because of legalized weed. Joe decided to refute that claim

Why? There is legit reasons to be skeptical.

Legit reasons to lol at the hysterical anti-science idiot liberal shits on the wrong side of history

youtu.be/ZDK1aCqqZkQ

This.

this desu

This. What should have Rogan said to Shapiro?
>weeeell dude you should try it, *giggle* *looks at Jamie*

>how can one person be so fucking un funny?

Because his audience doesn´t want something funny, they just want someone ""important"" to validate their opinions.

Is there just one really buttburt Sup Forumstard trying extra hard today with these dozen or so threads? I've seen at least 3 about that stupid tiki protest, Crowder, numerous random Christfag threads all with the same opening line...

Holy fuck dude, relax.

>I often agree with this guy
Then you aren't very smart.

Sanders was making a moral argument that it should be within the means of every American to receive medical care for severe or life-threating injuries. For most people, who find the cost of insurance and possible medical treatment extremely burdensome this has an appeal.

Ben Shapiro responds with one of the most trivial and superfluous activities imaginable, furniture shopping, to counter this. Putting aside that removing healthcare from the marketplace is the entire fucking point of Sanders position, does he think people amenable to what Sanders is saying are going to reconsider out of their deep intellectual commitment to laissez faire capitalism on an issue that is literally life and death for them ? Because, well, thats not the way buying furniture works right ?

If Ben were half as smart as he though he was he was would have made a comparison to an equally serious matter that is handled well through the marketplace; granted a good example of that is hard to find.

Why not bost the segment?

Bud, the only responses you are going to get are "HUR DUR BERNIEBRO FREE STUFF XD".

>"ACTUAL SCIENTISTS" in caps
Woah, this must be real now!

This isn't an argument.

That wasn't even a moral argument though.

>left (using strawmans

Marxist faggot detected. It is impossible to create a straw man that is worse than you really are.

>dumb cunt lefty picks trite thing to deny facts with

Literally like clockwork, you losers shrink. Legit, you're all young earthers given your inability to realize this very old planet isn't impressed with our ant-like footprints and is merely going thru cycles like it has done for millions of years.

>Buhhhhh scientific consensus!~*~*

Big ol' fat KYS

Strawmen aren't arguments either.

He's hot though. No homo.

Ben Shapiro's novel is literally just Decker but unironic.

why do you lie?
why do you praise pinochet and condemn hitler?
could it be you have no political beliefs beyond "take that liberals"?

Yes, it's not like I could possibly show any data on the subject, after all I'm just a triggered "leftie". I have no idea what GISS is.