ALLAHU AKBAR! WIKI LEAKS HAS RELEASED IT ALL! GET THE FUCK IN HERE!

Bombshell has hit the Clinton campaign as FBI recovers 14,900 deleted emails. Wikileaks just put all of it on their website!

Website source:
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/

Juicy bits found so far:

Sick Hillary Clinton was taking the powerful drug provigil:
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/25404

Sick Hillary is literally being reminded to TAKE A NAP:
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/17164

"I'm confused." - Sick Hillary Clinton:
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/50

"Having a cracked head is no fun at all." - Sick Hillary:
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/17479

Any many more on Wikileaks! Holy shit Hillary Clinton is bat shit insane!

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1471915120468.webm
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/25404
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/7599
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/17164
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Also this
How significant is this actually? Will (((they))) actually report on this?

As if the fbi is going to do a fuckin thing about it.

YYYYUCK!! more slanduh!

hahahahahahahaha pretty good for a college sophomore

Does it really have the new stuff yet? They said it would be incorporated, but I wasn't sure if it had been yet.

goddamn whore.

DAMN!
Destroyed

>provigil
used for patients post stroke/traumatic brain injury and also post concussion syndrome

HOLY FUCK

This isn't a fucking D&C shill kike JIDF comment but honestly at this point who fucking cares. The male populations in the west have turned into docile little puppies and at this point only taking away the mac n cheese bites brought to you by Doritos and precious video games would get them to even consider altering their steady diet of self abasement and desire to immolate themselves for the shitskin cock.

Do we have any actual concrete proof that Hillary Clinton committed treason? YES it's obvious she fucking has, anyone with even half a brain cell left can see that. The thing is western males have been earmarked for death, and trained to only find satisfaction in the next like, swipe or other escape from reality. This fucking satanic cunt and her foreign usurpers and goons, are literally laughing all the way to the bank.

Watch and cackle as the Eurasian union is formed before our very eyes. ISIS will be taken out, along with the Kurds (even in the Qandil), Russia, China, Turkey et al; align themselves against the west, as the west is too busy to notice between twitching from gender neutral kindergarten bathrooms and sex ed training for shitskin parasites on how to cock the unprotected lambs while the males who are supposed to be rising up and fighting spread there cheeks for the digital pestilence.

bumping an ebin bread

>Telling a busy person to take a break is juicy
>Using confused in a passive aggro bitch way means she's literally mentally ill
>Joking about a head injury is bat shit insane
>Email doesn't say anything about anyone using that drug

This is why nobody takes Sup Forums seriously. Take off the tinfoil hat, Muhammad.

Holy fuck.

I took pro vigil for 2 years because I was suicidially depressed and my body physically did not have enough energy to get out of bed.

Pro vigil is a "wakefulness" aid that is ONLY prescribed for people with low energy levels due to body imbalances or depression.

BUMP THIS SHIT

Link:

>Date: 2001-01-01

They've been cooking up this plan for over a decade it seems.

This copypasta... fuckoff Serbia

why the fuk don't they just indict her and put sanders in? it'll get the sanders crowd to come out en masse. and bernie would be a great puppet to do everything they want

This isn't a fucking D&C shill kike JIDF comment but honestly at this point who fucking cares. The male populations in the west have turned into docile little puppies and at this point only taking away the mac n cheese bites brought to you by Doritos and precious video games would get them to even consider altering their steady diet of self abasement and desire to immolate themselves for the shitskin cock.

Do we have any actual concrete proof that Hillary Clinton committed treason? YES it's obvious she fucking has, anyone with even half a brain cell left can see that. The thing is western males have been earmarked for death, and trained to only find satisfaction in the next like, swipe or other escape from reality. This fucking satanic cunt and her foreign usurpers and goons, are literally laughing all the way to the bank.

Watch and cackle as the Eurasian union is formed before our very eyes. ISIS will be taken out, along with the Kurds (even in the Qandil), Russia, China, Turkey et al; align themselves against the west, as the west is too busy to notice between twitching from gender neutral kindergarten bathrooms and sex ed training for shitskin parasites on how to cock the unprotected lambs while the males who are supposed to be rising up and fighting spread there cheeks for the digital pestilence.

It's modafinil retards
It's a wakefulness agent they give to fighter pilots to keep them alert. I would be surprised if most busy politicians weren't taking it

Fucking pasta shill. Sage post.

Retard

Aren't these old?

Something nobody ITT wants to admit

>you

The only solution is for you are your track suit wearing friends to start operation remove kebab.

DELETE THIS, GOY

>clintonemail.com
The domain expires 13 Jan 2017, too late for pre-election fun, but expires a week before someone's inauguration.

> why the fuk don't they just indict her and put sanders in?

Who do you think "they" are? "They" would see a Sanders win as being just as bad as a Trump win.

It's real m8...

This is some Iraq War 3.0 shit going on. Everything being done for Israel's benefit.

Thank you for correcting the record(tm)

Classic meme.

Oughta get a couple new friends.

JUST CORRECT MY SHIT UP SENPAI

THE NOSE HAS BEEN EXPOSED!!!

Provigil? That's not really that powerful. I was on it for years. It's essentially a longer acting but weaker version of ritalin. It keeps you alert and focused.

Long before that, that's only when it started being catalogued by electronic means.

The bush-clinton agenda has been going for quite a while.

The proboscis is now readily visible

>PROVIGIL
>widespread off-label use as a purported cognition-enhancing agent[ref:Wikipedia]

Ground Control to Major Dem.........

>tfw the other guy on the Correct the Record Cooperative Shilling IRC likes your idea and posts it thinking you're not gonna post it yourself

>wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328
can't Iran and North Korea just tag team the fuck out of us now and get it over with. I want off of dis ride.

> 11/30/2015

That's last November. Why is that in there?

>PROVIGIL
>widespread off-label use as a purported cognition-enhancing agent[ref:Wikipedia]

Ground Control to Major Dem...........

YOU ASSHOLES ARE ON THE WRONG SIDE OF HISTORY.

VICTIMIZING A WOMAN FOR SOMETHING SHE HAD NO CONTROL OVER IS NOT OK. YOU ARE THE CRIMINALS HERE!!!

MEDIA WILL SHOW WHO IS THE REAL VICTIM. CLINTON WILL RISE FROM THIS.

I take adrafinil sometimes. It's the prodrug of modafinil. It's good for energy.

wew fucking lad
here we go again

>provigil
i use that to help me stay awake in class after pulling all nighters and focus on studying harder. it's ok

bump

DELETE THIS
Stop going "ONLINE" for all your facts, bigot!

Obviously, 9/11 was just the start to changing the public's perspective on the middle east. It couldn't be more obvious at this point

>mac n cheetos
>brought to you by Doritos
Pick one faggot

HORY SHET

lads, do we have an IRC for coordinating and research?

You are on the right track serbia. Will glady fight together with you, just dont decide to kill our Führer, ok?

Where is the confirmation that wikileaks added more emails?

>wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/25404
Modafinil is nothin man and commonly used by white collar workers to get shit done. You can order it online

>WHOA A MEDICATION TYPICALLY PRESCRIBED TO PEOPLE WHO SUFFERED AN INJURY LIKE CLINTONS

Wew

nvm that looks to be the date accessed.

>I was suicidal

Shame you didn't commit

Media won't be around for very much longer if they keep playing the way they are.

Yelling doesn't make your point any more valid, honey.

STOP GOING "ONLINE" AND MAKING DECISIONS GOYIM!

***KEEP IN MIND***

Shills are trying to flood old emails over and over (specifically benign ones) in the hopes that you get "burnt out" on them and ignore the new ones coming in the future.

Their new tactic is to make much to do about nothing.

>Don't forget the new talking points come out Sept. 5th! Slide all talk of her medical condition!

Posting in meme thread

LOL,NICE 1 M8!!!!!!

hiking in new boots is awful

Fucking leaf!
Did you save and copy paste this AGAIN?

oh shit the heat is on. guess that means there's about to be another mass shooting somewhere. time to distract!

reminder to use key words of interest

for example look for things related to your country or names of people you know might have something to do with these leaks

No seriously it's a shame. You're clearly not contributing to the betterment of humanity. If you felt like you should have offed yourself you should have.

Allahu Kek!

fuck off. they havent released yet

>wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
This one talking about not accepting gay money in fundraisers is pretty cool.

reply to my post if you want to MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA!!!

>A WOMAN
More like an agent of Satan, ASSWIPE
source: YoukaiLeaks

i love wikileaks

if not for them the paperwork to get this released normally would have been months

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/7599

B5 seems to mean something, anybody got emails referencing this code-word? Or any other code words>

>wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/17164

CNN SHILLING BUSH DID 9/11 CONFIRMED

KEK WILLS IT

Bump

good heavens.... look at the chaos

Thanks for CORRECTING MY RECORD

>provigil
kek
who doesn't?

>projection

>to get this released

And what is "this"?

OY GEVALT! SHUT THIS DOWN NOW! CHAIM, MOSHE AND MORDECAI ACTIVATE THE PROTOCOLS, CODE NAME S.I.D

SHUT IT DOWN!

fucking lel

posting a fake email from /r/ETS as evidence.

You trump people are sad as fuck

Praise kek, our prayers have been answered!

I wonder what tune you faggots will be singing if they released Trumpies tax returns

Assange could get drone striked for all I care

bumping

>being this much of a collectivist

why don't you do humanity a favor and stop consuming resources so kys you edgy high school dipshit

I just finished reading them. There is literally nothing, just some private stuff.

I think you guys should stop being so paranoid. Hillary is a bad person but she did nothing wrong this time.

>Only 70 posters

Pol is dead tbqhwyfam

CTR out in force today folks, bring your umbrella

bumping this

ITS HAPPENING

What are you doing outside of leddit shill?

Go back to your shill hole.

And I will spare you the gore.