I liked better when Bruno Redondo draws evil Supes

Lest do this OP

Fucking traitorous bitch

>Says that the Insurgency and Regime are idiots
>Think Emperor won't kill Bats

Fool

lets GOOOOOO

Cyborg wasn't part of Bats plan in the game. Fucking Booch

I think I'm more looking forward to the eventual massive storytime covering everything than the actual ending, but thanks OP.

R.IP Kate

Did last week's issue get storytimed?

Last time I did that it took me a whole week, and that was just covering until Year Four #22

Yep, it did

Just to clarify, was it the one where Joker and the heroes got teleported?

Yep, that was it

>one more week until all of this is over

When did Year 5 start? Last December?

Okay thanks, just wanted to make sure I didn't miss one.

Around January, I guess.

HA HA!

NEXT WEEK INJUSTICE IS OVEEEEER

Until the year 5 annual.

Then the second game.

And the comic to go with that game.

Oh boo hoo, a whole week, X-user has been at it for months.

I'm getting emotional that it's nearly over and that we'll have to wait until January for Year Six. It's been a wild ride.

Pretty certain Babs & Kate are gonna be killed by Superman considering they're not with the Insurgency in the game. That or they're thrown in Strykers isle.

I forgot what happens to Insurgency bats in the beginning of the game. Doesn't he go to Gotham to meet the league's duplicates?

>YEARRGHH!!

>Superman, I...

baka

He is on the run, so he's gonna pull some shit next comic.

The annual has him recruiting Black Lightning so Bats is definitely gonna do something epic before this run is over. I want to see Plastic Man again desu.

Well this issue is a big contradiction since Catwoman said she mislead Superman into finding Batman, but Batman implied Superman killed whoever was where she sent him.

Maybe the rouges show up to save batman and get killed? Mirror master is still alive, right?

Booch didnt played the game, just read wikipedia

>11 CRAZIEST CHANGES IN DC'S INJUSTICE UNIVERSE

Do you agree with this list?

m.ign.com/articles/2016/09/13/11-craziest-changes-in-dcs-injustice-universe

Injustice will never be over.

>we will never have an injustice issue when Wonder Woman ties Batman with her lasso and commands him to reveal all his sexual fantasies with her or the Joker in live tv

>That sad-ass Luthor in panel 2

>Not stand against oppression feels bad, man

kek

Way to spoil the shit out of a comic, IGN. It's not like it could get a huge influx of buyers with the new game coming out. Oh, wait...

How do you fuck this up? It's like the first half hour of the game. It should really be up on the board what 5 he needed.

Ass pull where they get Green Arrow instead of Cyborg because the system is damaged

If the latter is still pulled over then it's all on Boone.

Bats in the game itself says that he needed: Arrow, Wondy, GL, and Aquaman. Bats, Joker were casualties of the device and Cyborg was just pulled into Injustice U because of Flash & Supes and him trying to bring the others to their own universe

>"Is that the Joker?"
>"HE'S GOT A NUKE!"

YOU'RE A BAT
THAT MEANS,YOU HAVE BAT GUTS

Oh snap.

Well we know Batwoman is going to die. But Barbara might survive. They still haven't seen why Raven turned evil. And we still didn't get total confirmation that Superman ordered Alfred's death.