Lewis Tan is listed as playing Zhou Cheng in Iron Fist...

Lewis Tan is listed as playing Zhou Cheng in Iron Fist, are they really going to introduce the Chi'Lin in the first season? That seems more 3rd series material, unless they'll just introduce his minion and not the creature this season. When Joe Q said Iron Fist will have the most antagonists out of the Defenders he wasnt lying was he?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.uk.ign.com/articles/2016/09/13/marvel-tv-bringing-agents-of-shield-iron-fist-and-legion-to-new-york-comic-con
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He would have at least made sense as Shang-Chi.

Does anyone care about Iron Fist?

I do.
I'm hoping for more immortal weapons at some point.

They needed a villain, I guess?

They're probably going to play up the "We were both in the running to be the Iron Fist" thing.

That's Davos' job.

>They needed a villain
Aren't we already getting Davos, Crane Mother, and the Meachums? That's already more villains than any of the other Netflix shows have had.

You mean Davos?

>Harold Meachum
>Ward Meachum
>Joy Meachum (who maybe a love interest).
>Madame Gao
>Davos
>Zhou Cheng/Ch'i-Lin
>Maybe random mooks like Scythe/Triple Iron, as a love letter to Marvel Premiere

That's a fuck ton. I guess we can expect this season will be the most fast paced.

Iron Fist promotions officially starts at NYCC.

>GET HYPE!
m.uk.ign.com/articles/2016/09/13/marvel-tv-bringing-agents-of-shield-iron-fist-and-legion-to-new-york-comic-con

Some do, because they actually read his comics and know how much potential his show has. There are also those who only care to bitch about his race, and people bitching at others bitching about his race.

I'm in the first group.

>We will never see top left scene in the MCU.

:(

Bump

Hope synergy brings them back.

More Fat Cobra alone would be worth it.

>I'm dying
>In my girlfriend's arms
>MUST
>MAKE
>CORNY JOKE

I fucking love Danny Rand.

>Danny has a plan.

I do. Very much.
Way more interested than in Doctor Strange and Luke Cage.

Man ajas art was so much better

Travel needs not just an inker, but an embellisher. Like Joe Sinnott on Jack Kirby, or Mark Farmer on Alan Davis--someone to rein it all in and clean it up.

How can you like Iron Fist but not Luke Cage? They're like intertwined.

Because I didn't liked him in Jessica Jones, he was boring.

Basically, I like Cage when he's not Bendis-Cage like. And I don't have hopes on him being fun until he pairs with Danny. I hope he changes his entire dynamic by then.