I am willing to donate $50 to charity if this gets leaked

I am willing to donate $50 to charity if this gets leaked.

Other urls found in this thread:

dccomics.com/blog/2016/04/07/gerard-way-introduces-“dcs-young-animal”-imprint-during-surprise-appearance-at
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who would bother at this point? It gets released digitally in less than 12 hours. Not worth the time scanning.

Or reading

for charity!!!

>friends with a guy who works at local comic store
>drop in to say hi to him earlier
>he's readying tomorrow's comics in the new shit section
>talking bout dat DP, he decided to remove the sticker
>mfw

just donate it m8

>Gerald Way

I'm unfamiliar with this writer, is he good Sup Forums?

good at comics, bad at music

>unfamiliar with this writer
>he has 1.5 mil followers on twitter and crafted multi-award winning albums
>eisner award winning comic creator

He's Morrison's apprentice. So, like a worse version of Morrison.

I have a feeling the quality is going to suffer since he's writing like four books at once

Only 2(?). This and Cave Carson. He's essentially the editor of the Young Animal books, though, since Shelly Bond got rekt.

I can't wait to see civilians killed through existential horrors!

dccomics.com/blog/2016/04/07/gerard-way-introduces-“dcs-young-animal”-imprint-during-surprise-appearance-at

Whoops, I misread, 3

>Gerald

From what I understand he came up with the idea for Mother Panic but he let Jody Houser do the actual writing since he's busy with his two books + editing the line itself, so he technically has a writing credit but isn't really writing it.

this

So am I giving to charity tonight or no? I've been waiting for this book for YEARS -- ever since the rumor of Way on it was circulating. Make my dreams come true Scanbro!!

If you've been waiting for it for years, then just wait the 11 more hours and buy it yourself instead of begging for it to leak.

Instead, donate $40 to charity then spend the $10 you save on getting two copies of the book tomorrow. One to take the gyro off, and one to leave it on.

I can wait 11 hours, you're right and figured it'd be fun for the Sup Forumsmunnity.

Scanbro was killed by the FBI mate.

We'll get the same amount of fun from the storytime that'll happen when the digital version will drop, and that'll have the added benefit of not being a shitty scanned or literal pictures quality that ghetto storytimes get.

Plus, then the surprise of what's behind the Gyro won't get leaked too, because either the person doesn't leak it and it takes away from the reading experience or he does and you don't get that moment of peeling off the Gyro for yourself.

What dank mysteries could be behind the Gyro?

more like 6-7 hours now

>TFW when Things From Another World is only sending me my variant copy and not the gyro cover
Missing out on such a stupid gimmick shouldn't hurt this much.
The mystery of the Gyro already got leaked. There's a thread up now with a video of someone removing it.

>Gerard Way
>music is fucking terrible
>somehow apparently has top tier taste in comic books, and looks like he'll be making some of the best books in the biz

Literally how

His music is actually pretty enjoyable tbqhf

Before he got into the music business Way was on the path to working in comics and cartoons. Dude interned at DC and pitched a show to Cartoon Network, which got turned down because they felt it was too similar to Aqua Teen which was only just about to air at the time.

That is actually really cool.

A whole 50?!

>looks like he'll be making some of the best books in the biz

I didn't come off that preview feeling the same way. It was just two EMTs and one was talking about his gyro

>all art is exactly the same and all artistic skills translate perfectly
Literally how stupid are you?