God damn this movie is bad

God damn this movie is bad.

Thank you, OP. Just saw it yesterday.

I'm only 45 mins in and I wanted to refund it 30 minutes ago.

badly good

It was a fun music video that went on for too long.

I am about to watch it. Wish me luck.

Watched it yesterday, was pretty disappointed.

>Drax laughs too much
>they tried to give every character an emotional arc
>most of the jokes didn't work and they dragged on

At least Mantis was a big qt.

>put a huge turd in your pillow!!!
>you are soo ugly!!
>you are disgusting!!!

true kino keks had!

It was a lot better than the first. Kurt Russel was more compelling than any character in that movie.

It wasn't great. The characters aren't interesting. Starlord isn't likeable. Green chick is one note brooder. MMA guy is one note laugher. Coon is one note snarky (and not funny). Groot is there for toy sales. Groot fucking up retrieval of the mohawk might've been one of the few good parts. Also Kurt Russell was great because I'm biased. And I can't remember part 1, but was it even a thing that Grant Grant was a father figure to Starlord?

Forgettable brain candy. The best outing for any of those Marvel movies is the first because shit is still fresh--even if it's always the same plot. Capn America 2 skirted that problem by doing a throwback political thriller.

to many reddit tier memes, watch it last night. fuck off.

>mfw I never obtain the kinokeks

I thought it was pretty good.

>It was a lot better than the first.
Fuck no. At least the first had a coherent story and plot. This one doesn't know what the fuck it wants to do.

Benis :DDDD

I hated Drax, all his jokes weren't funny at all. Other then that it was enjoyable.

Only retards like this movie. It's a fact. The first one had it's problems, but it's light years ahead of this one.

It was a 6/10, barely above average. The movie focused too much on humor and the villain was extremely underwhelming. They're making Thanos the big baddie yet they're ignoring him.

You don't get to post your opinions about shit that we all watched months and months ago just because the bluray rip leaked and you downloaded it like the fucking degenerate you are.

Participate in society, you neet pieces of shit.

Made it 55 mins into the movie before I turned it off. Not a single redeeming quality. I feel robbed.

I bought it on Vudu, faggot. I wish I hadn't.

>thinks he's contributing to society by giving the Marvel Jews all his money

OP BTFO

>I bought it

HAHAHAHAHAH FAGGOT

>Participate in society

Yes goyim buy our propaganda! You don't get to have an opinion unless you buy it. GIVE ME THE SHEKELS

it's worse than the first one
better than fucking wonder woman at least

Go participate in the prepping of your bull first, you cuck faggot. Get the fuck out.

WW was better in every respect.

>lol silly goys, you don't have to pay for property! just steal it, all will be redistributed soon!

Is somebody saying negative things about James Gunn somewhere?

the acting in WW was awful from everybody except Chris Pine
guardians had a few decent actors. and least guardians knew it was a kids movie. WW had gal gadot doing the same action poses at least 40 times
and the story makes just about no sense. like if that was world war 1, did she have a mental breakdown during world war 2? or the korean war? or vietnam? or what about the soviet invasion of afghanistan? or the coups all over africa and south america?

What is her endgame?

dude emotions lmao

|
>
|

To be an insufferable retard like Drax, and to give him a romantic interest to show all the autists out there that love can still be found, even if you're a mental headcase.

>they tried to give every character an emotional arc
What's wrong with that?

It's a problem when you 6 main characters and only 2 hours to tell a story.

55 mins into the movie and I still don't know what the fuck it was about. Nothing made sense. There was no identifiable villain. I guess it's about Kurt Russel so he can have a cool bit part in a cool movie? And Stallone?

>55 mins into the movie
Keep watching.

WOW

>It takes over an hour for me to care.
No thanks.

Then fuck off and stop wasting my precious Internet megabytes. I'm not even going to waste my (You's) on you anymore.

Russel and Rooker were the only decent things in this shitshow

To show that Marvel waifus can't compete with DC.

>Then fuck off
No.

kek ur so redpilled wow so cool and no need to look inward

meh, as much as I usually hate when people say "popcorn movie" to defend a bad movie, this was a good example of it.
It was fun, had action, and had heart. Most importantly it was competently made and didn't assume its audience were retarded.

I don't really feel like watching it again anytime soon but I enjoyed watching it.

I thought it was good, too much Drax though

It's a shame they wasted her in this movie. Her character was really pointless and stupid. But i'd still cum all over her antennas.

I thought it was good.
Drax let me down, though.

>antennas
Antennae*

hey, nigga. If you aint giving OP a (You), can I have it?

@86250669
No.

How do I know you're not OP? Let's test it, here's a dick, try not sucking it for 30 seconds:
……………………„„-~^^~„-„„_
………………„-^*'' : : „'' : : : : *-„
…………..„-* : : :„„--/ : : : : : : : '\
…………./ : : „-* . .| : : : : : : : : '|
……….../ : „-* . . . | : : : : : : : : |
………...\„-* . . . . .| : : : : : : : :'|
……….../ . . . . . . '| : : : : : : : :|
……..../ . . . . . . . .'\ : : : : : : : |
……../ . . . . . . . . . .\ : : : : : : :|
……./ . . . . . . . . . . . '\ : : : : : /
….../ . . . . . . . . . . . . . *-„„„„-*'
….'/ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . '|
…/ . . . . . . . ./ . . . . . . .|
../ . . . . . . . .'/ . . . . . . .'|
./ . . . . . . . . / . . . . . . .'|
'/ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .'|
'| . . . . . \ . . . . . . . . . .|
'| . . . . . . \„_^- „ . . . . .'|
'| . . . . . . . . .'\ .\ ./ '/ . |
| .\ . . . . . . . . . \ .'' / . '|
| . . . . . . . . . . / .'/ . . .|
| . . . . . . .| . . / ./ ./ . .|

>and to give him a romantic interest
But this is the exact opposite of what happens.
Drax is a very literal person. They both are. Saying they are repulsed by each other is a part of that.

triggered neet faggots bristling with salt

It was alright but mouseshills constantly shilling it is obnoxious.

If you paid to watch this you are personally responsible for the death of cinema.

I paid to watch it twice, second time I brought a date and I fucked her afterwards.

Nice profiling, you got me good.

Movie's still shit though.

I don't agree. It continued the story the first one started and developed the characters. That's what a sequel is supposed to do. It was visually stunning, had interesting characters (except for Gamora, admittedly) and had a good villain. More than we get from most movies, superhero or not.

it's pretty straight forward, maybe you're just slow?

Mouseshilling is real.

This, you should all be giving your money to Disney Entertainment Inc. and their subsidiary theme park, toy&merch and movie production, distribution and marketing companies! Don't you want a Baby Groot™ solo movie?

>You just don't get it
I get that it was a bad joke

Who is this?

A character from DC's ill-fated attempt to mimic GOTG.

>torrent released
>suddenly dozens of threads about a 3-month old film
Will you faggots just FUCKING STOP already?
The Sup Forums cycle is real.

>newfag just realized this is standard Sup Forums procedure
Shills need to find a different board.

it's a film for kids, what did you expect?

Lots of colors and goofy jokes and some cool character designs, and kids are happy. Do you really think they reflect on plot?

>it's a film for kids
Is that why it's filled with 80's references and goresome deaths? The tone was all over the place.

>expecting everyone to see the movie in theaters

I mean, I saw it in theaters but I sure as fuck dont think everyone needs to shell out 10 bucks to be able to talk about it 3 months ago.

it's so the older generation has a little something to stick to. They want to milk this another 8 years, so best audience is young teenagers.

Just because something follows the trend of "80's r so kool" doesn't mean that only 40 years old who remember the 80's are the target audience.

I see the Sup Forums hive mind has managed to program you with the "Jump cuts automatically move a movie down 2 tiers" meme.

Russel's the bad guy. Killed Chris Pratt's mom and everything, which made for an interesting scene imo. The movie is about friendship I guess

>being this assblasted about losing $10 on a bad movie instead of a waiting a couple of months

>he payed for this movie

Lmaoing @ ur life dude

It hardly had any of the original's appeal and magic

watch the first one again

it hardly holds up and isn't as fresh nowdays as it was three years ago

Seems the same to me, a bunch of pop songs, bad jokes and brightly colored CGI thrown together with a thin plot.

>I hate fun
>fun is bad
>I gotta tell everyone

Fun is overrated. Only redditors like to have """fun"""

>Fun is overrated
Time for you to go to the grave and free yourself from fun for good

This movie doesn't deserve my full attention, I'm gonna watch it as a background while doing other shit.

Pic just as related to Sup Forums

Honestly Marvel shouldn't have tried to develop all these characters at the same time in one film. They should have given each their own solo trilogy to build up the universe and that way in the actual team-up movie you wouldn't have to make each of them sit down and tell a sad story every 15 min.

Am I the only one who found Drax weirdly mean and off-putting in this? He was just socially awkward in the first one, not a fucking bully.

I mean, he calls Gamora a whore in the first movie. He's just blunt and ambiguous, it's a dangerous mixture. I think the problem with Vol. 2 Drax is that he was "mean" in an unfunny way 95% of the time.

Thanks for raising the steaks, James. Really need nonsensical death scenes in my comedies. Fucking Adam Sandler tier shit.

wow you have shit taste if this is your list, stuff is all wrong. some need to move up others need to move way down. just no.
i can't believe you took the time to make it and still be so wrong.

No it was about fathers and sons, apparently. Call me crazy but I never got a father-son vibe from Quill and Fondu.

Just watch this, not an entirely unpleasent experience. Special effects are a treat and Ego's character, while not sufficiently explored, was extremely subtle for a marvel movie. It helped that I skipped through most of the dialogue after all the "it was sarcasm" and "i'm winking with my wrong eye again?" in-your-face stuff. Blue guy's funeral felt like the ROTK ending, I mean they needed three full fledged scenes to say goodbye, what would happen if an actual main character dies? would funeral take half the movie? Also is it just me or did song use felt extremely forced? Like they had this gimmick and not once did it felt fitting or necessary, same with more cool and creative scenes/shots, felt very checklist-esque.

So yeah not bad in some regards but I would have had a miserable time in the theater.

to draw the chinese audience

have you not heard how Hollywood is pivoting to the east

>meme director who made one (1) good movie

>Slither
>Super
>and associate director + co-writer on Tromeo and Juliet

So that's at least 2 depending on how you count it.

This is Kuh-tah-nah. She's got my back.

>movie becomes available for free
>more people watch it
Wow, how dare they

I would change some stuff but he got man of steel and home coming right. Man of steel is one of the best capeshit of recent years, whereas homecoming was a boring, forgettable pile of shit. Most people would have had those two the other way around, and they'd be incorrect

I saw it the other day and found it to be enjoyable but I'd agree its pretty forgettable. Felt like Ego/Starlord was going to be a subplot and there'd be somethign else we'd go see but then they just kept hanging around. Kurt was neat, felt like they ran out of ideas for Drax compared to the last movie, rocket was just quipping the whole movie. The Ravagers subplot was probably the best part of the movie but they still kind of underwhelmed with that.

>great tier
>man of kill, x men day of future past, x men 2, kick ass
>god tier
>V for memendetta
almost everything it's wrong in that pleb image