The rest is just the same, isn't it?

The rest is just the same, isn't it?

The eyes remind me of a guy I knew in highschool. Yeah, I assfucked him. Why are you asking?
Did you seriously think even for a moment that this story wasn’t going to end with me fucking his ass? We’re obviously not working on a level of mutual respect here.
You see a fine ass like that, clothed or unclothed, you’re going to find a way to fuck it. You’ll figure out a way to lure it away from all the other asses in your classes. You’ll devise a plan to trap it in the locker room with you, watch it quiver a while in fear. You’ll relish pulling the pants and then underpants off of that ass, and then gently easing yourself into its puckered hole. You’ll cherish the memory of the long strokes you take, in and out of that ass, slowly working your way to climax. You’ll lose your mind in ecstasy as you climax deep into that ass, and then keep fucking it, pumping your own cum out of that ruined colon.
Anyways he’s a 6/10

Are we supposed to hate Mozart? I was kind of rooting for salieri there after a while

Because you identified with him.

>he thought it was funny enough to keep posting in other threads

And that's your opinion my man. I respect it. But that doesn't mean I have to accept it. But that does mean you have to accept this dick. I'm bending you over my coffee table and pulling your pants down. I'm lubing up your asshole and throwing out some bantz now. I'm inserting myself fully inside your anus, shoving deep into your rectum. Thrusting back and forth, in and out, grunting and sweating while you're moaning and bucking. Pretty soon I'll blow my load deep into your colon and we'll share a passionate kiss as I continue to fuck you, churning my milky cum into a sticky white froth.

>How well are you trained in shitpost?

>I know a little. I shitposted in my youth.

>Where?

>Here on Sup Forums.

>Ah! Then you must know this
>"JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP"

>I can't say that I do. What is it?

>It was a very popular meme on its day. I made it.
>Here, how about this?
>"Now THIS is podracing"
>I made it.
>This one brought down the board when we shitposted it...
>"What did he mean this?"
>Well?

>I regret it is not too familiar.

>Can you recall no meme of mine?
>I was the most famous shitposter in Sup Forums.
>I made 40 memes alone.
>Here! What about this one? "IF I PULL THAT OFF WOULD YOU DIE"-

>"IT WOULD BE EXTREMELY PAINFUL, YOU'RE A BIG GUY, FOR YOU!"
>Yes, I know that! That's charming!
>I'm sorry, I didn't know you shitposted that.

>I didn't. These were the baneposters...
>Bane Posters.

>The man you accuse yourself of cucking.

*slow claps*
*steps out of the shadows*
Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...
But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.
And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.
See you on the boards...

>Play Anna-Sophia Robb
>*BRRRAAAAAAAAAPPPP*

I now no longer appreciate this film, thanks to this thread. I have now switched to appreciating Ragtime, which is too toxic for you lot to ever foist your meme cancer upon.

I remember the warm chuckle from the depth of my heart when I first read this piece of art

Unlike this fucking reddit literal futtbucker

based poster
based

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for upvotes, I can tell you I am not a faggot redditor. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you stop right now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will shove my fist so far up your ass that I will use you as a ventriloquist dummy at children’s birthday parties in order to lull them into a false sense of security so that I can rape their parents.

topkek

i know this is copypasta but this is top-notch

Please, I beg of you. Go back to plebbito and stay there. Never to return for the good of all.

Top-notch indeed good sir
Full of dank memes

*unzips pants*
awful optimistic of you, eh kid?
*forces you to your knees*
*tilts your face up and kisses it before shoving cock down your throat*
*facefucks you for 5-10 minutes, then lifts you onto the couch and puts you face down*
*starts to push cock into your ass*
*it curves up, presses against your prostate as it enters further and further*
*strokes your hair as you begin mumbling nonsense*
heh… you like that, do ya kid?
*you begin noticing details like balls slapping against your ass*
*firmly grabs your hips and slowly pumps in and out*
*starts fucking harder and harder until your yelping each time it’s slammed in to the hilt*
*you begin arching and pushing into it with each thrust*
*jerks you off*
*cum in unison*
h-heh… that was good… eh, kid?

I love this pasta so much.

This is how I started feeling about halfway through the MCU's phase 2.

*rape, murder, murder, murder*
>pauses to think
*rape, murder, assault, murder*
>looks over to the Slaughtermeister
*rape, rape, mur-mur-mur-mur-murder*
>giggles
*hit and run, hit and run, and death*

See? Even this dumbass can tell how little variety Disney puts in their films.

>He never makes copies.

>Wait, you're telling me these are originals?

>Astounding! It was actually, it was beyond belief. But they showed no corrections of any kind. Not one. He had simply drawn out Pepe's already finished in his head! Page after page of it as if he were just taking dictation. And Baneposts, big as no Banepost is ever finished for you. Displace one Pavel and there would be diminishment. Displace one Big Guy and the planes wouldn't crash. It was clear to me that memes I had heard in the Archbishop's palace had been no accident. Here again was the very voice of CIA. I was staring through the smirks of those meticulous ink frogs at an absolute beauty.

Everyone, literally, EVERYONE in this thread jerked off to Wolfie's wife's tits. Fucking everyone. Yes, me too. Fuck you.

>get out

>Start with the grass. Van in first. Masketta in driving seat

Play CIA

kek

Mediocrities everywhere. Dumb frogposters, brapposters, cuckposters. I absolve all of you

Sick burn.

So why didn't Salieri fuck Mozart's wife when he had the chance?
I mean she had nice titties. What was his problem?

he just wanted assurance that he could have Mozart humiliated, even if he was more talented than him

DOCTOOOR PAAAAAAVEEEEL

>jerking off to covered tits
Not even when I was 13.

>there are only so many men one can shoot before throwing them out of a plane in one flight

>tell me about this trained monkey, why does he wear the blindfold?

Watch the film

I paused the movie just for that scene.

Oh and what glorious bosoms they were.

Seriously, film Salieri loses a chance to cuck Mozart.

On the thread it looked nothing. The beginning simple, almost comic. Just a plane with hooded guys. A guy holding a gun, like he was pretending to be tough. And then suddenly, high above it, Bane. A single question, hanging there, unanswered. Until CIA tooks over and taunts him into a phrase of such delight! This was no composition by a newfag redditor! This was a meme I'd never seen. Filled with such big guys, such painful for you, it had me trembling. It seemed to me that I was hearing the shitty accent of Tom Hardy in my head.

Thank you.

I remmember this being used for the bane meme and it was extremely unny but I don't remember the exact format

>>It was a very popular meme on its day.
Every fucking time.

That's the directors cut. Non-cannon

this is why Sup Forums is still worth visiting

Not everyone thinks with his dick

Literally just finished watching this movie at work this morning.

... so, why is this regarded as a creme de la creme film? It's in Doug Walker's top 11 favorite movies. It didn't strike me as spectacular about it like Saving Private Ryan or the Shawshank Redemption has.

We are all salieri. There is always someone better than us.

Amadeusposting is the most patrician of memes

It's quite mediocore

You fucked up the formatting and cut some of the responses from the younger guy