Since I was a child I've always struggled to answer one question

Since I was a child I've always struggled to answer one question.

What the fuck was their problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

flickr.com/photos/31558613@N00/sets/72157625601126001/
youtube.com/watch?v=GkRkDrJvQ_4
youtube.com/watch?v=aMVMsHJAZ1s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

D O V E S
O
V
E
S

They're butt ugly

they had so much love to give, they just didn't know where to put it

They never really take the "war" very seriously. The whole invasion is them mostly fucking around. I always assumed they weren't hostile at all and them shooting people was the alien equvalent of banter.

they are IRL trolls

unironically did it for the lulz

think about it, they can't breath the air so they don't want the planet, they pretend to come in peace and milk it well past hostile first contact and their invasion is basically a giant frat party

It's pretty much established that the translators were fucked up, so when the humans were saying nice things (I forget what, exactly) the Martians were most likely hearing the opposite statement, prompting the war.

Ack Ack Aaack Ack

They obviously hate jack black

Fuck that cartoon

Some men just want to watch the world turn into a tangerine.

Don't we all?

t. Martian

Humanity was blasting yodeling music out into space with wild abandon. They were right to fuck us up for it.

They're interplanetary Sup Forumstards essentially

This movie scared the shit out of me as a child.

Shit dude, you should have seen the trading cards that inspired the movie. They made me physically ill. But holy shit they were awesome.
Also: Daily reminder burton acquired the rights to dinosaurs attack as part of a package deal.

too bad we'll never get a dinosaurs attack movie. though i don't think that series of cards was as good as mars attacks

wood u?

In the card game, they were naturally jerks, but the attack on Earth was also a smoke curtain that their government used to get their population distracted so they don't notice that Mars was dying.

same

Post cards

not OP but im bumping this.

flickr.com/photos/31558613@N00/sets/72157625601126001/

HELLLL yes (if she wasn't spooky)

Wheres the fked up banned ones?

>tfw no martian hug

That one looks like it was made more recently than the original run. The art is different and the colors are more saturated.

slim whitman

I'M CALLING YOOOUUUU-OUOUOUOUOU

>watching the movie with silly looking aliens as a kid
>that first nigga gets vaporized out of nowhere
>mfw

Unfortunately im shitposting from my phone in bed. I've dumped the DA cards a few times before.

We would have done it to them eventually. There's no reason why we wouldn't. they're a threat to us, we're a threat to them, and neither side has any reason to ever care about the other.

See: Carthage.

Im sure this movie is good but I can't enjoy it because I watched with my ex about 4 years ago. How come I can't move on and hate myself Sup Forums?

because you base your self worth around women who base their self worth of stripping others of their self worth.

>Burton was told he could have jack nicholson in the movie as long as he didn't die
>He casts jack in two roles and kills him twice
The absolute madman.

Your right but at the same time I am a narcissistic and find myself to superior to most people but at same time lower than most people.

Yeah literally everyone thinks they're smarter than everyone else in some way.

I've been told a lot people that I am intelligent but if I am so smart how come regular people can go a day without having anxiety? apologize I am drunk

>I've been told a lot people that I am intelligent
Outside of your family and people who wouldn't stand to benefit from manipulating you?

>but if I am so smart how come regular people can go a day without having anxiety

You're "too smart" which isn't an indicator of intelligence its an indicator that you've been fed bullshit most of your life.

Watch Jordan Peterson. He'll help.

Any lecture in particular for my issues? Thanks in advance

They were to intelligent.

this springs to mind.

youtube.com/watch?v=GkRkDrJvQ_4

Jesus these were for kids?!
>Earth becomes the invaders and destroys them

pretty cool tho. These were way more serious than the movie

this

>tfw beady anglo invasion

>Jesus these were for kids?!
It wasn't really until the 90's that they started sanitizing everything for kids.
I grew up with shit like this and garbage pail kids.

This youtube.com/watch?v=aMVMsHJAZ1s