If you were a criminal who you would rather face: Superman or The Punisher?

If you were a criminal who you would rather face: Superman or The Punisher?

> Superman
> Almost invincible
> If you lose/get caught you go to jail

> Punisher
> Very good ability but still on human level
> If you lose/get caught you go to your grave

Punisher, if only because I already hate my life.

Superman, at least he's a pussy

Superman, because I can escape from jail later.

Superman, easy.

>Punisher
>Losing

I would trust my life in a random meteor of kryptonite smashing Superman rather than in me outgunning Frank.

Nobody but the suicidal Anons are going to say Punisher. He would probably kill you even if you gave up right away.

Superman is far from a pussy, he's a nice guy but he will not take shit from anyone, and even when powerless he will run headlong into dangers to help others.

This, Frank's a complete psycho, who thinks criminals deserve to die just because they are criminals not because they are immediately harming him or anyone else. Once you've committed a violent crime he will kill you regardless of how you act when he gets to you

I will take the guy who wont hookup my balls to a car battery

But you (I mean you user) can technically beat the Punisher. The Punisher is an exceptional soldier with a good arsenal, but he is still human and can get hurt. In fact in his comics he is always getting shot, slashed, etc. You can evade him or with enough firepower he can be taken down.

superman

there's always the off-chance that his super-senses will detect an earthquake will strike some third-world shithole (and/or Metropolis) and he'll have to fly away to save people there

Putting me up against a psychopathic ex Marine is hardly any better than putting me up against a Kryptonian Godman.

I'd take the 0% chance of getting away from the understanding compassionate guy over the 1% chance that I'll get away from the guy who will immediately gore me when he catches me.

>SuperFrank
We are all Franked.

Superman, I'd probably take a low pay job and try to reform after that.

Top kek

Superman because he's not gonna fucking murder my ass.

>vigilante creeps

>not "Franked planet. Desperate Franks. Last Frank. Frankly couple."

But it depends. What if I simply shoplifted some food? I've Never seen frank frank soneone over that unless the thief commited murder.

If the Punisher's after you you're a violent criminal

If I'm a petty criminal I'd take Castle because he'll just beat the shit out of me or break my arm or something like that to deter me from committing another crime. He won't bother taking me to the police. Whereas Superman would take me to the cops and I would go to jail or even prison where I'll either be beat up or raped. The crime would also be on my permanent record making it harder to get a job and fuck my life up even worse.

So choosing between getting beaten up or getting beaten up, imprisoned, beaten up again, raped, unable to get a decent job, become poor and most likely turn to crime again for money. I'd choose Punisher over Superman.

>A Scanner Frankly