Superheroes that aren't Marvel or DC

Superheroes that aren't Marvel or DC

Rainbow from the DNAgents

Paradax!

That's 90's as fuck.

I remember a kid in elementary who was super into Badger.

He's from the 80's, pleb.

It's the best comic ever, so he should be and so should you.

Funny, I picked up all 4 issues of the Crossfire & Rainbow mini on a whim some time ago. I guess DNAgents is worth a read then?

It's by the same author. It's basically "indie comics' version of Wolfman/Perez era Teen Titans".

>Astro City
That only half counts

Eh, it was originally Image.

Which is neither Marvel or DC.
Made up of Marvel expats maybe, but not part of the label.

When doe The Badger get really goddamn insane?
Because where I am right now, he's just a kind of off-beat vigilante. He hasn't even called anyone Larry yet.

Oh shit, just saw the reply chain. I feel like an idiot.

What are you even reading? He calls EVERYBODY Larry.

what the fuck

I'm like, 5 issues in. He may have called someone Larry and I missed it, but so far he seems fairly normal.

If I remember right the first issue has him drop kicking a guy at the supermarket for not paying in the checkout line fast enough. Badger is anything but normal.

Don't remember seeing that. As far as I can remember first issue is Ham getting out of the insane asylum and getting rich.

>that character design
hhnnngg

I want to fondle those titties.

Dat Dave Stevens. :__:

Turns out the next issue is when he starts going really off the rails. And really, the only reason I say that is because he starts getting more focus over Ham.

Cat Claw (which I find myself pronouncing "Ket Klaw", as if I'm Mr. Chekhov), by Bane Kerac (Serb comic artist/writer). Comes off as an homage/rip of Marvel's "The Claws of the Cat", but with nudity (boobs, butt, and Brillo pad).

>no Rocketeer

Flaming Carrot was insane.

The Masked Man was a pretty blatant rip-off of The Spirit, but it was a pretty decent one.

Mr. Monster is one of the most underrated comics ever.

Concept is intriguing as fuck, I'll read it one day.

Fret not, senpai.

Cyberforce, Youngblood and such count?

>no Madman

Who the fuck is that?

Stig's Inferno (otherwise known as nopantsman). Actually funnier than tha Badger at times,if you can believe it.