Zac gormon is in charge of writing for the GLA series

>zac gormon is in charge of writing for the GLA series
I always wanted more attention for Doorman, but not like this.

>zac gormon
Who?

Master of the 2-frame gif.

ah. pointless red noses and fag spout dialogue
perfect fit for Marvel

>marvel keeps taking shit webcomic writer/artists
Why? The Mcninja guy turned out well but literally everyone else they have taken is fucking trash and it's not even like they carry their fanbase into the sales charts (which was probably Marvel's original thought). I would not be surprised if we see Willis or Jaques getting work next.
If they're looking for outside talent, they've worked with Scott Aukerman before, he could write a great GLA book.

>fag spout dialogue
The what now?

it just reminds me of the Least I Could Do guy getting really salty Marvel didn't pick him to write Deadpool so as long as that keeps up, they can hire as many trash internet people as they want

I much prefer the edit, where the dialogue keeps skipping and you see him mashing the A button in the last panel, and then he's like "did you get all that? >no yes"

Good shit.

This is going to be so quirky.

Was Misassembled any good?

His comic in Muscle Temple was pretty good.

Funny thing is, shortly after his huff and Marvel's response of "Literally who?", Hastings got his first Marvel gig writing a Deadpool mini.

I just wanna see my Waifu

Yeah, it wasn't bad.

Dinah?

Shriek?

One of the last genuinely good series Slott put out before he became editorial's bitch and IRL Comic Book Guy.

Bertha

Is this an ongoing or a mini?

Well that's upsetting

Ongoing, but could easily end up getting the cut after 6 issues.

>Ongoing, but will easily end up getting the cut after 6 issues
Fixed

She's looking cute on that cover in OP.

she sure is