>finally turn 18
>yay now I can hab gun
>fucking autists are raising the minimum age

Why do you need a gun?

reminded me of the drinking age ohnonononono

I know desu ,fucking autists REEEEEEE

wait WHAT

You have time friend, it's not law yet!

Because he's an american, why do Indians shit in the street? Why do Finns shitpost? It's in our nature

You never know when BIG GOVERNMENT is going to impeed our rights and spark another civil war.

Minimum age here is 25 and you have to prove that you need a gun to carry

>finally turn 18

>Let teenagers have guns
>What can possibly go wrong?

18 isnt even a teenager. you're a grown adult at 18

>homicides_brazil_vs_rest_of_the_world.png

>1x
>not teen

You have no right to question why someone needs liberty. A gun is made of Freedom and every American has a right to one because on America yoi have the right to be responsible for your own freedom

>18 isnt even a teenager
>EIGHT-TEEN
further proof you teen retards shouldn't be able to buy a gun if you don't understand basic english

you may technically be a teen at 18/19, but nobody considers you one. there's a reason why 18yr olds are considered adults in most countries

FUCK the governme- *drone strike and tank hits his house before his bullets could do anything*

18 is far from being an actual adult. The areas of the brain that are related to the ability to understand consequences are not fully developed until the mid 20s.

>homicides rates are related with regulating legal weapons

You can't has alcohol either.

If you're a legal adult you should have the same rights as other adults

I swear to God this pisses me off

>22
>been able to buy booze for four years now
Thanks to the Vietnam War we lowered the age from 21 to 18 under the guise of "if you can fight for Australia you deserve a drink"

18 year-olds still can't drink and depending on which state they're in, can't purchase tobacco products

WE DID THAT WITH VOTING WHY CANT WE DO IT FOR DRINKING

>tfw can't drink alcohol, smoke cigarettes or buy a glock until the summer of next year

Because there isn't that much time till school dropout

former gun rights advocate here, school shooting memes are funny and all, but seriously we can't let 18 year olds get the AR15s.

>tfw can’t play online poker for two more years
fuck this gay country

turned 21 last month
git fucked kiddo

chuckled.

but this guys right. we can't let the 18 year olds have AR-15s.

Looks like you could defend yourself against government by carrying those with you.

I have the same opinion. AR-15s are way too small

is that a baby eagle?
noice

it's two baby eagles actually

jelly
they dont sell jewguns over here
a lot of CZ and clocks and thats about it