Growing around

A woman stood in the kitchen, mixing food into a bowl. This was Linda’s latest attempt to make a decent dinner. Her lips curled into a snide smile, as she turned to begin to chop up carrots. They were Sally’s least favorite food, and she knew it, but unfortunately for her it was the only way for the dish to work. She chopped up the vegetables, and slid them off the cutting board. Each one plopped into the mixture below, but an ear-piercing noise almost made her launch the cutting board into the ceiling.

“Just what do you think you’re doing?” the voice said.

Linda turned around, slowly. Her smiled burned out like a small fire. Standing in the doorway was an angry little girl, obviously not too pleased with what she was looking at. Linda stood there, looking at her as she marched across the room, inspecting any little thing that might be in disarray.

“I… uh… Sally!” Linda began. “I was just checking to see what you were making!”

Sally stared into Linda’s eyes with a deep intensity, trying to dig at the truth. Beads of sweat began to form on Linda’s nose. She gave a nervous chuckle. Sally’s eyes darted to the bowl and back, and then she broke into a wide smile.

“Well you could have just asked me,” she said. Sally skipped over to the oven and peered inside. “I was making some chocolate chip cake. We were gonna have some caramel vanilla ice cream on top, and it’s all gonna come with a side of spaghetti”

Sally smiled with pride.

“Well, that last one sounds alright,” Linda said, the cringe sneaking past her voice.

“That’s because it comes with my super secret ingredient!” Sally said.

B R A V O E N T E R
R
A
V
O
E
N
T
E
R

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9eBKN35UpuE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>a woman stood in the kitchen, mixing food into a bowl

Wow, he really has an eye for detail. He really brought the kitchen to life through his vivid descriptive language!

They really need to find a cure for autism.

>that fucking logo

How does someone come up with such a boring idea? And how do you earnestly try to write something and end up with a script that shitty?

The idea is plagiarized from some failed pilot Disney Channel aired a decade ago that he didn't like.

God and he thinks he's the next Roald Dahl or something.

Jesus Christ

>How does someone come up with such a boring idea?

AUTISM

Some people don't like descriptive language. It's why I don't read novels, even though I really fucking want to. (The storytelling in novels is more varied than the storytelling in visual mediums.)

>Some people don't like descriptive language.

I don't get it. How can a book be good without description? You might as well read power points of a story at that point.

WHAT IS THE CAR?

>They were Sally’s least favorite food
>using a superlative

Holy cow. Avoiding superlatives are writing 101.
It scares me this guy gives writing tips and kids are actually listening to him

What is that car?

I think that it allows the reader to use their imagination more. It can also make a scene read faster.

Looks like one of those kid-sized electric vehicles with a filthy shopping cart car attached.

Why is not-Mabel crying?

I was going to defend him by saying that it's probably a script rather than something that requires a lot of scene direction at this stage, but then I read it. "Her smiled burned out like a small fire" would be a useless visual description to put in a script.

Enter made this like 3 years ago. He probably doesn't like the idea of this cartoon anymore.

He gave up on the cartoon and is planning to novelize it.

According to Google, he's still writing thing, except now it's a "children's book" and vol 1 is supposedly longer than the first Harry Potter book.

>I think that it allows the reader to use their imagination more.
Are you Mr Enter or something because that's the exact excuse that he makes.

What you said is silly. It's called "story telling" not "story interpretation". As the writer you're suppose to let the reader see what you want to see.

It's like saying that a blank canvas is better than an actual painting because it leaves more to the imagination.

How on Earth did Enter see so much potential in this idea anyway?

see

So you've discovered my secret identity

wait, if children are adults and adults are children

what are babies?

[The camera pans out to see Gumdrops looking rather annoyed and her mane and tail in a mess of random braids, ribbons, and bows]

Linda: Don't worry about it. I'm sure that Sally's going to crack soon enough. I mean that girl is a pony nut.

Robert: I hope so, I can't stand the smell of horse.

[Gumdrops looks at Robert angrily. Robert throws his hands up in defense]

Robert: No offense. It's not you, it's me.

[Gumdrops snorts as if to say "okay..." and looks away]

Robert: I'm sure that I can handle taking care of Gumdrops as long as it takes. I mean how hard can it be?

[We cut to later at night with Robert awake, lying in his bed. He has a stern look of horror. We hear Gumdrops constantly farting. When he looks over to her she is sleeping absolutely comfortably]

>this is a tv special
>the pony becomes a new member of the family

Old people.

it depends, you can literally spend a whole page describing someone enjoying a cup of coffee immensely

You just gave me a funny idea. I'm gonna make a long short story about a guy enjoying coffe. Thanks user.

So that picture and yext isn't just some making fun of him? This is legit? He actually made this?

>obviously drawn by a pony artist

What the hell is that title? Is it supposed to be a play on words?

More like a weeb.

Can someone just do a Mr. Enter rant already? He's somehow evaded it despite having an entire ED page and a Kiwi Farms page on him.

So is everyone Benjamin Buttoned? Why are the Adults middle aged if they're in elementary school? Why are the kids so small if they're middle aged? Why is Sally such a bitch when in all the art she's the free spirit? In the full book will Sally get cancer and die? That'd be a cool closin arc, seeing how an autist attempts to write characters dealing with a loss.

Seriously though, everything I've read is just slice of life with a gimmick. There's not even great characters, it's Bitch Mom, Overworked Dad, impulse driven little girl, and Blando: The forgettable son

Here's the source:
youtube.com/watch?v=9eBKN35UpuE

It's not even that bad when you consider the fact this concept could only work within a short.

Don't think about it too much.

Pic related is retarded as fuck if you think about it too much, and KND is certainly not.

> You might as well read power points of a story at that point.

> be me
> read this line you wrote
> immediately thought of the 'greentext' format which i despise
> decided to reply by misappropriating Sup Forums's quote funtion in said fashion in order to highlight just how terrible this style of storytelling is
> reread your poast with the view to finding some idiosyncracy that i could riff on and thought, "oh, he said 'power points', i imagine he meant 'bulletpoints'; i could take this in another direction and correct him in a comedic fashion"
> decided against it because i hate 'greentext' more than i desire to make a joke about 'projection'
> thought i'd finish this with a casual mention that i inadvertently created the >implying meme and ensuing 'greentext phenomena back in 2009

Mr.Enter is protected from rants for many reasons. He doesn't have a huge youtube presence, especially how he doesn't do his caustic behavior on Youtube, and instead on deviant art. He also doesn't talk about youtubers or flash animation, just shitty cartoons made by people who don't use social media. Every time he's super critical, he's on the right side, and that doesn't give people good ground to flat out attack him on a personal level, just attack his arguments like people on Sup Forums do all the time.

Unlike other Sup Forums targets he's not cruel to his fans, and if he does have fetish material it's decently hidden, unlike, Linakra or Chris-Chan.

Finally, both his channel and his content is too obscure. Every Youtuber that gets attacked is so because they're leading the current trend. Smosh during the Skit phase, Pewdiepie during the LP craze, Leafy during the React phase, Keemstar during the Drama phase. There's never been a huge cartoon critical channel phase on youtube, so mentioning Mr. Enter's name isn't going to bring in clicks, which is why the vast giant majority of rants are made.

Full book? The guy want to make this a tv show.

He abandoned that idea and instead is making a 400 page Vol. 1 novel.

>and if he does have fetish material it's decently hidden

It's a retarded tumblr term I know, but he has stated he's asexual and not aroused in any way sexually.

Yeah that's probably just an autistic buzzword but if it was true it'd explain the lack of fetish shit linked to him.

Yeah this will go over well.

It would make sense as to why no one's found anything yet. Unlike Pan...

As someone who's read a few chapters he's leaked. It's somehow worse than the scripts.

I guess so. He does know how to keep a low profile, I'll give him that. Except for him being an aspie and a you know what, he tends not to reveal a lot about himself.

Pan? As in Pansexual or some other faggot?

Pan Pizza and his love of fucking Shadbase of all artists.

Honestly, aspies are great at avoiding trolls. Trolls prey on social dynamics and power games, which have no effect on Autismal entities.

Isn't Pan an "SJW" nowadays? I've heard him make some comments that seemed like something armchair activist kids would say.

i can't even get past the first sentence without skimming everythingl, jeez it's so boring, HELL! Cramp Twins has better writing than this.

Its his friends feeding him. Listening to the podcast Nolan is a giant fucking fag who screams about inequality and Stev/Stef, after transitioning, only cries about social issues.

You take that back faggot

>Shadbase

I don't even know who Pan Pizza is but I hate him now.

Nolan has said Nigger and a bunch of other offensive things on the podcast.

>You take that back faggot
Fuck you, cramp twins is actually kinda good, not great or perfect, but it can be enjoyable.
and mr. enters "cartoon" is boring, looks boring and sounds boring, his shit actually looks like something you'ed find on Qubo after watching Sally Bollywood.

Nolan is such a fuck up, but he's a perfect example of a ME activist. He doesn't care about other people or cultures or customs but when his are demeaned suddenly it's an issue.

I'll give you that some episodes are just mediocre but the show is just hard to watch, from Tom Kenny's worst performance, the weird outline hovering thing, the bizarro land writing and the color choices the show is safe at best.

At least Enter's show is the definition of safe.

I want it to be a webcomic, the storytimes would be legendary.

Safe is just another word for boring.
if there's one thing that enter always rambles on about in his reviews, is that he never shut ups about when a character or bad character is not punished for their actions or bad deeds, i mean jeez man give it a break, so what? you think in real life everybody gets punished for doing bad things? Hell No!
he also bashes on cartoons that are just mindless nonsense, but who says mindless nonsense can't be fun, i know enter hates the phrase "it's just a cartoon" but it's just a fucking cartoon.
i can that deep inside enter he has good intentions, trying to make a "good" cartoon for kids, but the guy is literally a bore.

I'm not defending his reviewing style. At times it gets grating beyond belief, especially when it comes to humor. I dunno if it's his autism or what, but I hate people who think you can be objective about humor. Especially when he acts cynical and jaded, but dislikes cynical humor.

At the very least he liked Bojack Horseman. I was really expecting him to shit all over it.

Also on the safe bit, I know safe cartoons are boring cartoons, Safe is just an easy way to make a cartoon is all, a foot in the door. Even though this is probably the worst industry to do so as every long lasting cartoon is one that broke convention.

meh, i guess you're right.

There are tons of things that doesn't make sense. Enter says explaining it too much will make it lose it's charm.
I thought this was gonna be like Benjamin Button as well. But he says that old people are still old (making it even more confusing).
Yes. It's always nice seeing a critics, with absolutely no credential, utterly fail at something they claims to be an expert of.

He like-likes Raven from TTG, so there's clearly something psychologically wrong with him.

I'd get further trying to make Wrestle Dads all by myself than Enter ever will with any of his projects

I was in the thick of the Kiwifarms Enter days.

It's honestly one of the most perplexing fictional societies ever proposed

Adults are assigned and chained to the authority of children like a reverse-The Giver situation (since Enter's scared of sex I'm not sure if they're their own children) and made to go to school to learn stereotypically childish things. All professions are held by kids and presumably with adulthood you lose your status. Childless adults are basically institutionalized

Trading cards are the currency