Russos "Consider" Marvel's TV Heroes for Infinity War

slashfilm.com/marvels-tv-heroes-in-infinity-war/

All I really want is Daredevil appearing in a Spider Man movie

PLEASE put them in. I know at least one Marvel shill is here. Report back to HQ and tell them it is all little ole me wants. To see Jessica Jones get BTFO by yet another purple villain, my mind trembles.

YES

DON'T "CONSIDER" THEM, JUST FUCKING PUT THEM IN

just Quake

>Netflixcucks btfo

>The Russos haven’t ruled out the possibility of Netflix super-types like Daredevil or Jessica Jones coming to the aid of Earth’s Mightiest Heroes.
So, AoS is still not canon?

Other way around, Infinity War isn't canon.

All I need is a scene. A short montage even. Of what the rest of the world is doing when Thanos' Invasion kicks off.

One group for the Defenders.

One group for the Agents of SHIELD.

And one NO ONE EXPECTED Cameo of . . . Whomever is coming next. Cloak and Dagger, Runaways . . . Whomever.

Guys, the base source is Toronto Sun... don't get your hopes up to much

This at the very least

>at least
You'll be lucky if you get an off-hand comment and a shot of a newsticker mentioning them.

They've basically all but confirmed that we'll see the Defenders in Infinity War

This, I would kill to just see DD and Luke interacting with Peter in some way. Street guys gotta stick together.

No? They've basically all but confirmed that we won't, but the Russo's decided to word things in a diplomatic way. It's not happening. But the Marvel Television stuff is 100% canon regardless of not showing up in the movies.

They've been hinting at that for many interviews, whenever the interviewer asks them if any of the netflix characters will appear in Infinity War, they're always really coy and say "we'll see" or "we are thinking of them"

If they weren't going to appear, why not just deny them? Why keep hinting?

They did the same thing with Spiderman in Civil War, they kept it really quiet giving hint until the movie released.

Same, I fear the spider-man movie is super super cluttered, but I hope in a spider-man sequel there's a brief scene featuring DD. I love the kingpin they have and it works well for the DD show, but man... do I wish we could get a spider-man movie with kingpin as the big baddie.

To be fair some of it might be to avoid hurting ratings or to bait attention to the shows

Saying "no" could kill a huge amount of people's interest

I want to see DD give spidey some advice.

The russos joked about cap running around in the shitty Nomad outfit. They have dug deep into lore and are aware of a lot of things. They seem to want to be able to use and do whatever they want. Using spider-man, giant-man whatever they feel works for their story. If they want to use punisher or DD or anyone, they will.

Thing is they have tons and tons of characters, so it may not work.

>wanting to pay 3 billion osama dollars to an actor just to show up on screen for 3 seconds

I wouldn't mind even someone minor like Turk Barret appearing so we can establish a connection.

>The Russos haven’t ruled out the possibility of Netflix super-types like Daredevil or Jessica Jones coming to the aid of Earth’s Mightiest Heroes. “We do consider everyone,” said Anthony Russo. “We don’t want to get too specific about what’s going to happen with these movies. We want these movies to be a surprise for audiences.”

>Netflix

Agents of SHIT on suicide watch!

No! Leave them out!

AoS would make more sense for a cameo.
Daredevil or any daredevil villian should appear on the spiderman movie.

Yes, but its not SUPER canon

ITT: Idiots who somehow don't know that Kevin Fiege hates the TV stuff but won't talk trash because he is a professional

Did they call Brie Larson "the community co-star"? I think they're confused

YES! I want this to be the biggest Clusterfuck ever!

Why do you all care about canon so damn much? Does it really detract or add anything if all this shit connects?

They could come out and say Daredevil was all a dream, but the show would still stand as itself as being decent entertainment. Y'all fucked up.

It's just shitposting, user.

NEVER EVER, TV KEKS

My dad just watched Civil War and was confused. This would be a nightmare!

Gimme dat unexpected cameo of Moon Knight. I would cum

>Russos "Consider" Marvel's TV Heroes for Infinity War.

And they could have the X-Men if Fox does not have a bunch of fools

she did appear on the show, but yea she's not "allison brie"

But he still bought a ticket, didn't he?

These movies are going to be a fucking mess.

He watched it tonight. Netflix.

Might as well have SHIELD. I mean, the show is probably on its last season, so they probably don't need to plan ahead for these films.

I'd love if Coulson showed up, the other Avengers just look at him, then shrug and continue talking, as if they saw so much shit that Coulson isn't even on their radar anymore.

Isn't this still just one film? Not even the Russos can pull that off well. They barely did Civil War well. Cap 2 is still the best.

Infinity Wars is most likely still 2 films, just the first film is called Infinity Wars. Mainly cause Divergent had the horrendous issue with Part 1 being a film, Part 2 being a TV movie, all Hollywood wants to avoid that problem.

I mean, there is no way they can film Infinity Wars and a completely separate Avengers film the next year. What will they do? Avengers vs. X-Men?

>Isn't this still just one film?

Do you live under a rock? Did you even look at the OP's pic?

They can pull it off if they manage to keep more than one character in screen at all times.

Also, Thanos definitely needs henchmen to keep everyone else busy, an army of uniformed dudes going at him would be an actual clusterfuck of a scene.

You guys do the DVD rental service?

I want to see Peter annoyed when people keep mistaking him for Daredevil

No one would expect THE FANTASTIC FOUR

Yeah, why?

Easiest way to do Infinity Wars.

Have all the heroes break up into teams to go after each stone and run into a bad guy along the way.

One stone in Asgard
One on Xandar
One in Knowhere
One in a Hydra Base
One in a Dr. Strange psychedelic zone.

Really easy to do.

He only hates Perlmutter. Bet he is waiting for him to kick the bucket so he can take over the TV division.

Is it worth it?

>cluttered
Oh shit this is soundimg familiar.

Spider-Man fought Giant Man like he was an AT AT this summer. Nothing is impossible

To be fair if we are to get a special appearance of the Defenders in Infinity War, I would prefer for them to just keep it a secret from everyone, if I am in the theater and suddenly DD and the Punisher showed up in the film I would most certainly blow a couple of loads and lose my shit

I hope the second Spider-Man movie is the death of DD and the birth of organized crime using supervillains

>End of the first movie
>Thanos demonstrates his power with the Gauntlet and snaps his fingers
>half of the present Avengers die on the spot
>quick shots all over the world over various heroes, and villains some alive some dead
>show the death toll on a much larger scale, getting bigger and bigger, from city, to country, to global, to galactic ect.
>end with Thanos still trying to impress Lady Death.
>the next wave of shows all begin with the sudden deaths of over half of the known universe
>they remain as crazy ass fucking Elsworlds until the second movie drops and Thanos brings everything back

I know it will never happen, but still.

Actually movie events are reference in TV but TV events are referenced in the movies making TV the dominant canon

>Daredevil or Jessica Jones coming to the aid of Earth’s Mightiest Heroes.
Yes. Because when threats are too big for even Thor and Vision, you definitely want Jessica Jones on your team.

>Does it really detract or add anything if all this shit connects?
The entire fucking purpose of a shared live action universe is to have definitive proof that everything is connected and everything can cross over. To deny that is to deny the existence of the shared universe ebtirely.

>making TV the dominant canon
Right, if by dominant you mean "completely unfucking substantiated by other materials and superfluous at best, contradictory at middle, retarded at always." But not everyone uses the French dictionary.

Will we see Brie and Brie together in a movie?

And a montage of Punisher going solo just mowing down rows of aliens with a railgun, of course

We don't need more heroes to make Black Widow and Hawkeye look useless.

Just pay Tom Holland to appear in one Defenders episode. that is all that is needed.

>Luke Cage voicing his opinion about Hulk destroying most of Harlem

I wanna hear this

Honestly if we don't get everyone (excluding agents of shield, not ghost rider though), even if for one scene, this movie is a failure in my eyes.

We have had 10 years of this story being built, teasing, and building the universe, if it just amounts to basically avengers with guardians then whats the fucking point?

I would also love to see Thanos fight them all at once, not minions being made, he fights them all at once.

I just want to see Spidey making fun of Kingpin's speech pattern.

>Implyin' they aren't

They might run into a lock or something.

Its gonna be Jessica Jones for muh diversity

I'm all for netfix characters showing up, but aren't there already like 80 characters in this movie?

sounding like a clusterfuck

That means its time to start killing.

>80 characters
>time to start killing

Basically, this. DD and Kingpin are big parts of the Marvel Universe (superheroes need a lawyer), and I would love to see Netflix Kingpin in a Spidey movie.

How could Frank get into space?

>They did the same thing with Spiderman in Civil War, they kept it really quiet giving hint until the movie released.
u fuckin wot m8. It was known that Spidey would be in Civil War for ages because they announced it.

>They did the same thing with Spiderman in Civil War, they kept it really quiet giving hint until the movie released.
Nigga, we all knew he was in it since Sony deal went down! They weren't hiding it!

He goes where ever punishment is needed.

Or they might need a bottle of whiskey drank and tony is otherwise indisposed.

>Mainly cause Divergent had the horrendous issue with Part 1 being a film, Part 2 being a TV movie, all Hollywood wants to avoid that problem.

Why you gotta spread bullshit retard?

Disney doesnt give a fuck about what a failed franchise does. It worked for twillight, HP, Hunger games, hobbit split that into 3 fucking movies and made a lot of money. The Russos publically stated part 1 and part 2 would be dropped from the titles and that the movies would be companions but stand alone.

>all Hollywood wants to avoid that problem.

STFU....seriously, you're an ass clown. That "problem" isn't a problem when your movies open over 180m. Part 1 part 2 is stupid and russos called feige out on it, that's all.

>>I think its funny that no one seems to care about seeing ABC’s Agents Of SHIELD characters in the film
>implying we ever had the slightest chance
our hopes were dashed long ago