Justice league recs

I'm new to comic stuff, I figured this was a place to go for this. Is there a justice league book or volume set that is really good for someone who is really into the Bruce Timm series from the early 2000s? John Stewart was the green lantern I most know as well and I would like some stuf with some good moments for characters like Wonder Woman and superman

I've heard JLA vol. 1 is good

Forgot to add, I've read new 52 justice league volume 1, and I thought it was pretty good

There's a different Green Lantern but Grant Morrison's JLA is very much "Here are the biggest heroes fighting the biggest threats" it's awesome.

Start picking up the JLA deluxe trades, there should be 8 of them now.

Morrison's JLA, followed by Waid's. Those are pretty much the definitive runs.

Thanks lads, you guys are alright

One last thing, was the team on the animated series ever used for any runs or was that a show only team?

Not OP, but I just bought and read Justice League Rebirth 1 and wanted some insight.

Is Rebirth considered good? I enjoyed it, but the comic took less than 10 minutes to read and while it is all setting up a scene, they were out of 2.

I just don't get how you guys do it. 6 bucks and a trip to the comic shop for a bit of entertainment that lasts less than a lunch. Also, I am pretty sure that there was an ad for the very book I was reading. Why make an ad for a book you already know I bought?

Also when do they usually do volume bulk books, I'm interested in rebirth but have the same problem as this user

>One last thing, was the team on the animated series ever used for any runs or was that a show only team?
I think what you're looking for is Justice League Unlimited. They're all-ages comics based on the show (that also expanded on some plots the show never followed up on, like the General).
Also Batman Adventures for the Batman Animated Series.

Thanks m8

Kelly > Morrison
You'd probably like Kelly's run since it has Bats/Wondy shipping in it. Even if he torpedoes the ship at the end kek

Rebirth Justice League is kinda bad.

>volume bulk books
You mean collected books? Those usually collect 6 issues or so and they are released 2-6 months after the most recent issue in them. Rebirth collections start coming out in January.

>those necks
Fucking hell that's off-putting.

Damn it. I thought it would be good. Oh well.

Any decent rebirth stuff that isn't Batman or Superman? Batman never matches what I want Batman to be and Superman is eh.

Deathstroke, New Super-man (it's about an entertaining Chinese douchebag, not Clark), Green Arrow, Aquaman, Titans, Wonder Woman all get good buzz

I'll check Green Arrow, Super-man and Aquaman. Deathstroke is like an edgy anti villain, right?

WW looks cool, in terms of visual design, but I never understood her personality.

WW is a bore
New Super-Man is what you want to read user

Haha, what even is this? I'll buy it tomorrow at the shop. Is this ongoing?

Alright, I'm excited. Thanks guys.

Why did it cost six bucks? It should only cost 3. Anyway, like al relaunches, Rebirth has good and bad comics (with an impressive ration of good-to-bad in my opinion). Justice League tends towards bad.

Hm. I wonder if I am forgetful or got ripped off. Probably the former to be honest. Also, gotcha. Avoid JL. Pretty easy since they didn't have the second issue and I honestly don't give many fucks about the "epic scale apocalyptic adventure" they seem to be setting up.

Deathstroke has a really good writer right now

New Super-Man.
Chinese teenager showed some balls against a supervillain, gets picked up by the shadowy government organization that his dad is trying to prove exists, and gets kryptonian powers from science. He's the new part of China's attempt to make their own Justice League.

He's kinda like Conner Kent, the 90's Superboy, if you've ever read any of him. Good kid, but really cocky.
Ongoing, monthly, two issues out so far.