Think of any cartoon or comicbook. Anything

Think of any cartoon or comicbook. Anything.

Got it?

Are you sure?

Aku has appeared on that universe. Who, if anyone, can stop him?

Bumping this thread

Godzilla

>clarence
No one could stop him, and honeslty i dont think anyone would care

I´m not so sure about this one. I mean, could someone with the magical armor fight him, or not? And what about the Moon King?
I still think out evil boy´s got this one.

Well. Star is fucked.

Don't marvel and dc face cosmic or mystical threats like this every other month? Just last year the multiverse got DOOMED

Well, I´m guessing there's someone who can beat him in this universe. We´ll just have to wait till 2017 to find out

Yeah, he might cause a crisis crossover, but probably one of the heavier capes could deal with him on his own in DC or Marvel.

Man, this is a pretty shitty situation.

Aku isnt even THE BEST fighter that Jack had faced.

There are some episodes where Jack very obviously struggle much more to defeat the enemy of the week, than to fight Aku, that is very obviously defeated in few minutes. What makes Aku so OP, is the fact that NOTHING can harm him.

Nothing except Jack sword, made with the soul of a rightous man and forged by the three greater gods.

So any universe would be fucked because Aku is immune to ANY attack, unless you have something that uses the same type of magic that Jacks sword has.

Aku is immune to any Godzilla attack.

>DC universe.

Aku's fucked.

>Shapeshifting evil appears
>Star is fucked
I'd like to see this

Panty and stocking

This was supposed to be season 2

They lose to him until the last 3 episodes

I would watch the hell out of this

He can survive anything she throws at him. It´s not like he can be harmed by anything inferior to a god.

Probably any universe where there are gods whose only power is not just punching stuff.
I mean, I think Aku is one of the few entities of Western Animation which could give Dragon Ball Z characters a hard time.

>star wars rebels

>mfw the things i drew in my grade 4 sketchbook come true

>Billy and Mandy
Grim himself.

Grim being useful? SOLD!

Was this one of the stupidest things Bleedman has ever done?

>Samurai Jack

Two Akus would really put him in a major pickle, wouldn't they? He'd still win.

I think they got this one

Didn´t he kill them?

>X-men
ehh sure he can last

Archie Sonic

Chaos Emeralds might hurt him with Super Sonic. Maybe he teams up with Eggman.

He´ll demolish them

>stop him?

Ok.

>Gwenpool

Uhhh, if we include the entire Marvel universe, yeah. If we include guest appearances, then Doctor Strange can take him. MAYBE Jane Thor. Otherwise, they're fugged beyond belief.

He´ll punch him and Aku will keep healing. This is a battle Saitama cannot win.

Not if he's punched into the sun.

Again, he´ll come back from that. Aku used to be an abomination the size of the Solar System who wandered in space.
Pretty sure the Sun is nothing new to him.

Meant for you

He's also a fragment of his former self, and there's one important thing you forgot.

You act like OPM finding that Aku keeps coming back wouldn't fill him with ABSOLUTE JOY!

Gru would figure out some asspull and win through the THE POWER OF FATHERHOOD, because that's how kids movies work.

...the Grim Adventures universe would probably be just fine.

>ywn see Hoss Delgado vs Aku

They deal with shit like Aku on a daily basis

It'd probably make for a hilariously dark issue.

Nah, but he marries Blossom.

>FORGE BY MOTHERFUCKING TOP GODS THEMSELVES, ODIN, RA AND VISHNU WITH THE SOUL OF JACK'S FATHER, ONLY USE BY THE GOOD
>CORRUPT BY HIM, FUCKING HIM, WHAT THE FUCK AND HE ADD EYES ON IT, FUCKING EYES

>thinks of Samurai Jack

I guess we'll see...

bye aku

I guess they could theoretically win. The only way I could see them succeeding is Prismo though, or maybe banishing him from the universe.

I thought of Hellblazer.

Aku is probably going to succumb to drug addiction and ultimately get ripped apart by demons or something.

>Dr Strange

Yeah. You are screwed Aku.

>The Demon sisters start working for Aku instead of that gay BDSM fetish guy
I like this.

Phineas and Ferb canonically has other dimensions, so it's possible the boys, Perry or Doof could technically defeat him by somehow luring him into one of those abstract dimensions and trapping him there.

If they can't do that, yeah, they're probably fucked. Building something to trap him in would only work for so long and he'd be immune to any -inators.

Rick and Morty
Rick might be able to think up something given that he has delt with cosmic threats before if not they'll just move to another universe

Hellboy.

I think the only thing that really makes Aku stand apart here would be the time travel - no real evidence of that in Mignolaverse, so that might be clutch here.

>The Flash
Aku's gonna get BTFO by the speed force

>Waffle befriends Aku before Blik opens some eldritch portal and destroys the universe
>Blik uses his sheer vanity to create a whole other world in his image.
>Outro kazoo

Not sure if the Gems could take Aku, and Steven definitely can't talk he way out of that.

Dr. Doom steals Aku's powers. While tripping balls on the power high. He tries to play god and show everyone how his rule is the only way. RICHARDS!! shows up and defeats him. Aku and his powers are scienced away to some other dimension.

Husbando

Not bloody likely. Magic also just powers up big G so have fun with that Aku

I don't really think his punches would move Aku so much as just temporarily separate one part of his body from another
Also have we ever seen him not win a fight in one punch? what would happen?

Can Aku be legitimately killed without the magic of the sword?

>Ghostrider

Does he have a soul?

Probably by other powerful magical/divine shit
Anything below Dr. Fate/Strange wouldn't have much of a chance I'd imagine though

>he might cause a crisis crossover

he already did

>Freakazoid.

Freakazoid battles it out with slapstick the battle getting more epic after every minute... only for Aku to be finally defeated when Sgt. Cosgrove arrives due neighbors complaining about the noise and telling both of them to cut it out

if one person was able to magic up an anti-aku sword then the feat can be replicated

Usagi got roped into fighting Aku by Sasuke, didn't he?

>Building something to trap him in would only work for so long

Don't underestimate the boys' ability to make traps.

>gravity falls
ehh
it was bound to happen
everything stays the same, aku goes away but visits the plays on vacation days because he finds the town very entertaining

Xavier tries to talk to him. The banter destroys reality. Frittata.

>Freakazoid
Cartoon physics Freakzoid curb stomp Aku.

>One person
>Three major gods of three different mythologies