Ruby Gloom

Pick one.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xu2qxqyjqeM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm rewatching Ruby Gloom. And I still love it as when I first watched it but... I really, really would like if it had better writing.

The last season was the best IMO

obviously Ruby

Good taste.

Tears of pure Cuteness

*Violin noises*

Misery by far. Shes sweet and gloomy, i feel like i could make her life worth living again. Also shes cute as fuck.

I want to lick her tears.

NO FUCKING THE CAT

Why not?

How about the one who isn't a bloody child?
Oh wait...

GAY.

I could swear there was a nice picture of Doom stretching like this but I can't find it. And I have no drawing skills.

Nice pussy.

BECAUSE PUSSYS ARE FOR HUGS NOT FUGS thats rubys job

Ok,You have a very good point.

>People who unironically prefer any other girl especially Iris over Misery

Misery. Always Misery.
Her voice really grew on me after a while. I like how mopey it is and how is sounds like her nose is always stuffed up.

Misery is superior girl.

The fact she's always crying make me hard.

Skull boy is pretty sexy too.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xu2qxqyjqeM

Nice material.

i sure had a crush on him and i really wanted some closure for Ruby with him. Too bad the show ended.

Misery is best Grill Creepy Susie a shit.

You know you like it,surrender.

are they actually kids tho? i always thought they were meant to be late teens early 20's.

Anyone have this scene animated? Also, life is suffering when you love stockings but don't have a foot fetish.

Forgot the picture. But you all knew what I meant, I'm sure.

No.
I think the creators said no.
Also, they're capable of traveling and managing themselves fine.
You see actual children at Misery's family reunion, and they're noticeably smaller than the rest of them. The rest of Misery's family seem to be adults, and they're pretty much identical to Misery in terms of height, build, etc.

Best scene in the entire show,Ruby is such a horny slut.

>Misery's family reunion
Just think, you're all related!
yaaay

How many times did they make the Misery loves company joke, again? I know it's in at least one of the books.

Misery ate too many mints on that pic.

Post more misery

Arent they like in there 20s, and live in a house on there own?

Shhh, don't call Herny...

I've neglected this show for too long...

They are all good but ruby towers above the rest.

Thats all of them.

I think misery is ancient and user mentioned a few threads back that if ruby is meant to be a doll her clothes mark her as pretty old as well.

>her clothes mark her as pretty old as well.
To be fair, dolls are usually in the gothic style even today.She could really be any age. With a bit of searching, it wouldn't be hard at all to make a Ruby doll in pretty much any size. Hell, a 1/3 or 50 cm body would probably make her life size.

Henry have shit taste!
He hates Ruby Gloom yet he likes Scooby Doo,what a pleb.

I remember that Martin Hsu said on his DevianArt that He will never reveal Ruby's age because it's a secret,yet on his oficial site it says "...this cute little girl..."

"little" could easily mean size or just metaphorically. I called my adult, taller than me ex a 'cute little thing' or something similar all the time

Age doesn't matter at all
as long as Ruby is Tiny she's good FAP material.

Is that supposed to be a jappanesse ogre?

Ruby for love, Misery for friendship, and Literally Who a shit.

Misery is for FUGs too.

I used to think Iris was my waifu until I knew what a waifu really was and now I dont know what to think, makes me feel bad because seems everyone hates her, well , of course for weaboos they are all ugly and bdumb, but even for RG fans Iris always gets a lot of shit.

I tried to get a real anime waifu but I realized Anime makes me sick, I think is the Japanese culture, makes me angry, idk why.

Dont worry Iris is cute and FUCKable

With so many people calling her ugly and comparing her to stuff like Ren & Stimpy gross-out I am not sure anymore.

Anyone else thought frank and lin were really cute?

But Stimpy is CUTE,see?

Nope, but I meant, as in their gross humour like In Spongebob, whatever, you know.

Maybe I have terrible taste and like ugly stuff, I have been pondering about it a lot, since I like stuff everyone else hates, I used to be indiferent to anime, now I am starting to hate it, for being the opposite of what I like.